[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /elevatorshoes/? I'm thinking of getting a pair.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: elevator shoes.png (536KB, 1365x725px) Image search: [Google]
elevator shoes.png
536KB, 1365x725px
Who here /elevatorshoes/?

I'm thinking of getting a pair. Is it really worth the extra money? I'm 5'6", so I'd shoot up to almost 5'9"-ish. Would people notice? Also, does it fuck with your center of balance?
>>
>>26256712

>hey look, that midget guy is suddenly taller!
>and he just so happens to have shiny new shoes

KEK.
>>
youll look great in them. no theres no chance anyone will notice and talk about you behind your back because of them./s

this would be your autism redflag to other people
>>
>>26256745
they're for medical use you faggot
>>
File: 8667BW7.jpg (314KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
8667BW7.jpg
314KB, 900x900px
>>26256712
just get nice boots, with a one inch heel.

Little taller, and you won't have to wear those ugly as shoes in op.
>>
File: wrong_spurdo.jpg (28KB, 419x249px) Image search: [Google]
wrong_spurdo.jpg
28KB, 419x249px
Get real. You're 5'6(I am too). Trying to seem like a normal human bean will only seem pathetic. Give up.
>>
File: platform-sneakers.jpg (6KB, 338x387px) Image search: [Google]
platform-sneakers.jpg
6KB, 338x387px
I have an idea, fuck these elevator shoes, lets just all wear platforms. It can be like a statement like yeah we know we are short but we are going to wear these giant shoes to be taller anyways.

If everyone does it it will become the norm. Then no one can make fun of us for wearing big shoes. Who is with me?
>>
What happens when you take yours shoes off and you're suddenly 3 inches shorter or you wear a different pair of shoes in the summer?
>>
>>26256795
I already have a pair of boots that give me around an inch, but it's not enough.

So, would you say the particular pair in question is really that ugly? They just look like hiking boots to me.

>>26256853
I have no reason to take them off, other than when I'm alone or in my bed.
>>
Manlet here, don't wear those they look ridiculous in reality and clack when you walk. Just get height boosting insoles and put them in regular shoes (preferably a pair of Air Force Ones, Air Maxes, or Timberland/Red Wing work boots that already make you taller), I recommend going one size up and getting a pair of high tops. Four inches taller as a result
>>
>>26256792

>medical use
>being this angry at being subhuman

Being a fucking midget isn't a medical issue, Grumpy.
>>
>>26256870
>So, would you say the particular pair in question is really that ugly? They just look like hiking boots to me.

>being this tasteless
>having no concept of how autismal hiking boots are when you're not hiking.

The holy trinity of autism shoes is extra wide walking shoes for pensioners, army boots, and hiking boots.
>>
>>26256927
well if im fucking angry its your fault for treating me like im subhuman. FUCK YOU
>>
>>26256795
>mfw I do this but I'm already 6ft
>>
>>26256712
Jesus fucking christ those are ugly.
>>
>>26256968

Do go on and tell me how being a manlet is a medical issue
>>
>>26256952
I'm just generally unaware of what kind of shoes people prefer. I wear flannel and plaid shirts and dress kind of redneck-y, so I didn't think something which resembles hiking boots would look that autistic. I just wanna find some shit that will make me look taller that's not noticeable. I think I'll actually go with the insoles like >>26256884 suggested.

>>26256993
Why, anon?? I actually wouldn't really want to go above 6 feet. I don't like sticking out.
>>
>>26257015
Its made me depressed therefore its now a medical problem. And the shoes are prescribed for medicinal use so you can't make fun of it just like you can't make fun of someone in a wheel chair. Its therapy and you are fucking ruining everything.
>>
>>26257053

lol no.

You can reframe it all you like, but being a tiny little pixie isn't a medical issue. You're never going to solve being small and silly shoes aren't going to fool anybody.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.