[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Anon, why don't you have a girlfriend?" Why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image_0.jpg (85KB, 692x577px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
85KB, 692x577px
>"Anon, why don't you have a girlfriend?"
Why do girls ask this question?
>>
>>26256505
I dont even get asked this question

It must be obvious Im not worthy of a gf.
>>
>>26256505
>>26256520
have some confidence mang, the correct response is "i'm waiting for the right moment to ask you out ;)"
>>
what do they expect you to say?
I hate when girls ever ask questions that are not for the purpose of getting a response.
>how are your muscles so big
literally no way of responding without sounding like a conceited asshole
"um... I eat food...and um... yeah haha"
>>
I don't get asked this because it's obvious why
>>
>>26256505
they do? only guys have ever asked me that question because i don't know any girls
>>
It's their morbid curiosity, senpai. They're curious to know if we're self aware about our deep social flaws.
>>
File: 1439146948296.png (153KB, 333x254px) Image search: [Google]
1439146948296.png
153KB, 333x254px
It's a way of establishing your place relative to them.

They know why you don't have a girlfriend, and they're acknowledging it, while also trying to inflate your ego so you won't realize that you're being put down.

A similar thing happened to me, I was walking with a girl and she told me how much she hates Nice Guys who get jealous when she goes out with other guys.

She was setting the ground rules for me, namely that i shouldn't get any misconceptions about our relationship.
>>
>>26256618
Yeah I guess, but would anybody respond with an honest answer to that question? I mean most of us have very little self worth, but not so little that we will constantly explain our social awkwardness to anyone who asks.
>>
>>26256505
>>"Anon, why don't you have a girlfriend?"
the only correct response to this is:

>Why don't you find me one?
>>
>>26256559
> Why are you so tall
WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY REEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.