[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>old lady coming out of the bathroom >she can barley get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

>old lady coming out of the bathroom
>she can barley get the door open
>finally manages to get out and is angry at me
>says "you couldn't hold the door for me you dumbass?"
>reply with y you too
Why are women so fucking entitled?
>>
>>26256371
>"you couldn't hold the door for me you dumbass?"
>reply with y you too

i like you, op
>>
>>26256371
i would've laughed in her face
>>
>>26256371
Why didn't you hold the door open?
Jesus Christ, you're a faggot
>>
>>26256371
I purposefully close doors faster if I see women coming. I'll still hold it open for a man though.
>>
>>26256524
Fuck off roastie you wouldn't hold a door for a man
>>
>>26256371
She's a feeble old lady. It's just polite. I'm a woman and I would have held the door open for her.
>>
>>26256586
I do all the time you bitter faggot. Besides, this isn't about her gender - it's about her age.
>>
>>26256586
I'm a dude, but what the fuck is going through your head?
If you see someone struggling with a fucking door, you hold it open for them
>>
>>26256621
>all this cussing filler
>all this bravado

How old are you? I did not enjoy reading your post.
>>
File: 1442976181040.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1442976181040.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
>>26256702
OP you seriously can't be this much of an asshole
>>
>>26256827
OP is not an asshole, he is just a beta with a very slow reaction time and no grasp on etiquette who ran home to his hugbox for comfort/assurance that the lady who called him a dumbass is evil and wrong.
>>
>>26256371
Confirmed for extreme autism if holding a door for a frail old lady isnt an automatic reaction.
>>
>>26256621
Nowadays, if you do some shit like hold a door open for someone, and some terrible accident occurs because of it, you'll get sued for intervening, which is why it's best to just avoid helping anyone at all, even if it makes you an asshole.
>>
>>26257258
Yeah man, might as well not even leave your house in case you cause a terrible accident and get sued. You're fucking brain is messed up.
>>
File: 1452086643586.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1452086643586.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
>tfw you stand there waiting for someone to reach you as you hold the door open for them like a fucking autistic sperg

We all know that feel, right?
>>
>>26257584
Do you know where you are? Most of us don't leave our houses much anyways...
>>
>>26257688

I know, that's why I suggested that!
>>
Why do men complain about how female entitlement and how unfair it is to be a man, then get all flustered and offended when a woman opens the door open for them like it's an attack on their masculinity?
>>
>>26257823
>get all flustered and offended when a woman opens the door open for them like it's an attack on their masculinity?
That has never once happened ever. Why do women make these things up?
>>
File: 10 in stealth.png (29KB, 132x250px) Image search: [Google]
10 in stealth.png
29KB, 132x250px
>>26256371
>image
Saved.
>>
>>26257867
On numerous occasions I have held a door open for a (strange) man (not a date) and they have laughed uncomfortably, insisted that I went first (once demanded), had upset expressions, etc.
>>
>>26257823
>then get all flustered and offended when a woman opens the door open for them like it's an attack on their masculinity?
They don't and in all of my life I have never seen such a thing.
Unlike some people on here I actually go outside regularly and I KNOW you are just pulling made up shit out your ass.
>>
>>26258218
Maybe you don't notice because hmmmm you're not a female opening doors for men? It has happened to me on several occassions.
>>
>Waiting in the atm
>standing near the door
>old woman starts pulling at the door
>stand there staring at her
>she had her card out but didn't use the swipe lock
>just kept pulling it
>maybe she was crazy
>girls start giving me looks and muttering to each other
>one of them comes over and open the door for the batty hag
>stares daggers at me
>I motion down with my eyes
>she looks down
>flip her the bird
>she scowls and stalks off
>"Men these days..." coming from her little coven
>smile at them

>>26258172
How is that acting like it's an attack on their masculinity? You're really reaching there.
>>
>>26258817
What else would explain their actions? Why else would they defensively insist that ladies are supposed to go first?
>>
>>26258892
They're unaccustomed to having doors opened for them so they tried to let you go to return the favor but you awkwardly stood there holding the door.
>>
>>26258892
>walking towards door
>women in front of me reaches it first
>opens the door but doesnt go through
>why is she just standing there?
>oh wait a minute, shes opening the door for me!
>lol, boy am I slow today kek
Literally what happens
>>
File: 1454534185271.png (121KB, 343x400px) Image search: [Google]
1454534185271.png
121KB, 343x400px
>>26259666
Satan Sama is never wrong
>>
>>26259511
>>26259666
Lol no. It's easy for non-autists to tell when a person is embarrassed or offended.
>>
>>26259701
>implying dubs and trips (satan's trips no less) would be wrong
>>
>be sitting down
>notice a pen is fallen down from a woman's hand
>first instinct is to pick up her pen
>ignore first instinct and continue sitting

I usually resist the urge especially if she is a stacy.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.