[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you broken the binary yet, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Have you broken the binary yet, /r9k/?
>>
>"Help! Police! I've been robbed!"
>"What did the perp look like, sir?"
>"Uhm, ah, uh, i-it was an average height human person."
>>
>not using guys regardless of the target gender
step it up xitlord
>>
File: CheapBait.png (85KB, 942x960px) Image search: [Google]
CheapBait.png
85KB, 942x960px
I miss moot bloxx bloxxxxx
>>
>>26256370
Why would I not refer to my girlfriend as a girlfriend if she weren't nonbinary?
>>
>bottom left
>Tumblr stealing southern culture
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'M GOING TO BREAK
>>
Oh my God who gives a fuck, if it looks like a boy and has a cock its a BOY if it has a a vagina and clearly looks like a gurl its a GIRL who gives a fuck what they think they are
>>
>>26256460
All those words just to say nigger
>>
>>26256547
>girlfriend
my sides
>>
>>26256531
Can you not tell that I'm clearly opposed to what the picture is saying? Are you literally that fucking stupid that you conflate every joke on this site with "HURR B8?"
>>
>>26256707
Nah I kinda knew, I just wanted an excuse to draw a fish.
>>
File: feelsgood.jpg (20KB, 329x357px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.jpg
20KB, 329x357px
>tfw ironically referring to you gf as "bae" just to make people mad
it's pretty effective.
>>
>>26256370
Datemate is such a stupid word...
>>
>>26257333
P-pls be my babefriend
>>
>>26256370
I say y'all all the time, but I'm a Southerner so that's why
>>
File: image.png (85KB, 309x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
85KB, 309x300px
>>26256370
I've broken the binary and abolished gender roles. I label myself as a "person" I'm tired of fucking tumblrinas making "people" seem like retarded dumbasses who use labels cause special snowflake. So I've decided to drop labels entirely. I don't fucking care if people think I'm a guy or girl in terms of gender (but I do tell them my biological sex for obvious reasons when they get that mixed up)
I'm tired of tumblrinas saying "gender is a social construct" but then using labels that require ideas such as "masculine or feminine" to work, for example genderfluid.
I'm not genderless, I just don't have a gender identity all together. I'm completely comfortable with my sex I was born with and I don't care if I'm acting girly or manly. I honestly don't give a flying fuck anymore since tumblr hypocrites/fruit cakes ruined it for me. I'm just so redpilled I abandoned it all together.
Currently though i still prefer females of biological sex.
>>
>>26258715
Also pronouns are fucking stupid. Only an attention-whore speshulsnowflake who has to constantly remind everyone of how "different" s/he is would use them in the first place.
>>
>>26258752
*who HAVE to
>>
>>26256370
>male to female
>female brain in male body = a third gender for some fucking reason
>dresses and acts in the most cartoonishly feminine way
>"girl with a penis"
>"female penis"

lol what binary are you talking about?

If you want to be girl, fine. Stop the whole "not either/or" shit.
>>
>>26256370
I don't get this either. What kind of ingracious self absorbed imbred shit hook do you have to be to hear "Ladies and Gentlemen" at an event or said by someone addressing a crowd and think about what a speshul snowflake you are that you're somehow not being addressed. How is it that everyone is trying to be different and inclusive at the same time? Makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>26256370
>tfw no datefriend
>>
>>26256370
>y'all
Fuck off back to hickland, you worthless goddamn white-trash Reb.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.