[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else highschool dropout loser ? how do you deal with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: nailed it.png (15KB, 469x331px) Image search: [Google]
nailed it.png
15KB, 469x331px
anyone else highschool dropout loser ?
how do you deal with the feels ?
>>
I got my ged years ago. Better than nothing.
>>
>>26256249
Why did you drop out, anon?
>>
>>26256271
whats a "ged" ?
>>26256284
dunno
>>
>tried to kill myself
>dropped out
>lied my way into a job as a sysadmin
>finished my GED this year
>teacher was a cute woman a year younger than me
>I've been sleeping with her since a month into the course
>>
File: YKZ.jpg (30KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
YKZ.jpg
30KB, 470x313px
>>26256309
Well, time to start selling drugs, anon-kun
>>
>>26256309

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Educational_Development
>>
I have given up hope 100%. Will kill myself in when I get conscripted.
>>
>>26256249

Yeah. Lots of fucking drugs and vidya.
>>
>>26256309
No wonder you dropped out if you can't google a simple phrase. Idiot.
>>
File: 1437692162758.jpg (34KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1437692162758.jpg
34KB, 720x720px
>>26256334
get the fuck out my /r9k/ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1396595828320.jpg (44KB, 549x563px) Image search: [Google]
1396595828320.jpg
44KB, 549x563px
>>26256401
>"ged" is a phrase
>>
>>26256249
dropped out in my last year because i couldn't cope with the anxiety anymore

i never had any intention of going to college so my plan is to just lie on my resume and say i graduated, i'm still a neet but i highly doubt any highschool education level job would ever bother checking.
>>
>>26256463
Yes, actually, it is, you fucking potato. Do you have donkey brains or something?
>>
>>26256502
how old are you Anonkun ?
>>
>>26256550
18, its been a year and a half since i dropped out now.
>>
Why would I drop out of the easiest part of life
>>
File: QiUOeRN.jpg (62KB, 650x468px) Image search: [Google]
QiUOeRN.jpg
62KB, 650x468px
>>26256504
no, and I have this certificate to prove it.
>>
>>26256249
31 year old former high school drop out here.

I failed finals, twice. This is an extremely rare 'honor' where I come from. I do now finally have my bachelor's degree in medical engineering, something that I should ahve had 10 years ago.

This reflects the emotional distress I have been through, it literally took me 10 years to recover from it. I hated myself for so long for failing finals, I literally wanted to kill myself and I thought of myself as a loser.

I had to start from scratch, 100% all by my own but I finally made it. Don't let life bring you down. Work on your career, go forward. Yes, it will take you longer, yes you will have it harder. But once you finally made it, you will appreciate even the simplest thigns in life and finally find peace.
>>
>>26256334
How did you lie to get the job?

Did anyone else skip school a lot? From 6th-10th grade I would miss a shit ton of days because I was afraid of what people thought of me. Pretty dumb considering people probably didn't notice to begin with. Also because of a stupid essay presentation,my anxiety ended up getting the better of me.I did end up getting my GED, but it's been like 4-5 years since then and I still haven't done shit with my life other than get /fit/.

>Tfw I could've been finishing up college this year if I wasn't a beta faggot who avoids everything.
>>
>>26257525
>Did anyone else skip school a lot?

yes, i probably missed over 200 days in my last 2 years of hs, didn't go even once for 2nd semester of gr 12.
>>
>>26257848
nice
(god fucking damn it)
>>
>>26256284
>>26256309
that's pretty much the same reason I dropped out I was failing because I never did any work and was like fuck it and just stopped going.
>>
>>26256629
>to not have "donkey brains"
fucking kek'd
>>
>>26259074
what are you doing now ?
(hjgfk)
>>
>>26259148
just being a 21 y/o NEET, I've had 3 jobs since I dropped out at 17 and got my first job at 19 at a farm did it for a year then quit, worked night shift stocking shelfs, but quit because I couldn't sleep during the day because my mom didn't know how to be quiet, and lastly worked at my moms store. It's a gas station but I couldn't stand being a cashier and getting harassed by people then they would be like "ayy lighten up"
>>
I lived out of district but at the same time it was the closest school so it was assigned to me if that makes any sense. No buses would come to my house, my dad had to drive me. Most days my dad would sleep in all day so I had no way to get to school. I'd miss at least 2 days a week. I was constantly behind and would fail a few classes each year. In eleventh grade I was just so behind, I felt like catching up would be impossible. I was extremely depressed and just stopped going for the year. I didn't play video games or anything like that, I just sat in bed all day. I tried to commit suicide but obviously lived. I had to go through mental wards and a lot of therapy which didn't help what so ever. I actually tried to go back to school when the year started over but they rejected me and said I wasn't stable even though I was stable enough. I never technically dropped out, I just stopped going. My life is shit and I can't stay at my dad's forever but nobody will want a high school dropout. I've been looking into suicide methods but I don't own a gun or anything like that, I think hanging is my best bet.
>>
File: alex_jones_obama_terrorist.jpg (53KB, 424x280px) Image search: [Google]
alex_jones_obama_terrorist.jpg
53KB, 424x280px
I dropped out of highschool after having a mental breakdown because my gf that I had met on an RP forum, and had been dating for four years turned out to be a hamplanet after sending me pics of a cheerleader.

It only went down from there and I had a vision of the end of the world and turned into a truther/prepper. ended up being the best thing I ever did in my life. in 5 years i went from somebody with no future to a 3d modeler/animator who just might make it happen.

I was 15 then, I'm 21 now. I have some lingering regrets, but its nothing compared to how hopeful i am about my future.
>>
Might as well have been. Only went for half days and always had days off because I got bullied a lot thanks to my autism and just couldn't deal with being around people.

Over 10 years later and I'm an autistic depressed fuck up who needs to psyche myself up just to go and do the shopping.
>>
>>26256249
Hey anon, desu, even after going to 6 years of college, I feel like high school drop outs will ultimately live a better life, just because they have these years (from their 20's through 30's) to live it up, or at least do something they'll be happy about a couple years down the line.

I majored in aeronautical science, and the worst part is, I'm possibly never going to do what I want to do (go to space), just because of the current state of this country.
>>
File: 1438176702521.png (68KB, 633x863px) Image search: [Google]
1438176702521.png
68KB, 633x863px
Dropped out roughly 5 years ago, in 11th grade.

I was starting to skip more and more classes, was getting bullied more and more and eventually just said fuck it altogether.

I tried going to two separate schools but my social anxiety got so bad, I could barely leave the house.

It took me many years to struggle through it and only now am I starting to finally try and better myself. Working on getting my GED right now.

I've got hope in regards to maybe one day going to University, but who knows.

>tfw everyone on r9k wants a gf
>tfw all you want is to go to Uni and find a job you like

I wish my younger self wasn't such a retard.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.