[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please tell me this isn't true

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Dafeel.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Dafeel.png
4KB, 225x225px
So I was talking with a really nice 7/10 coworker today and I want to get you guy's opinion on what she said. To put you in context, in the past 10 months I got fit, learnt to cook started reading a lot more and generally did my best to improve myself. Only thing I can't seem to fix is my ''dead on the inside'' stare. She basically told me that no woman would ever trust me because I would make them feel like they're not putting enough effort or something. To her, a guy who can do too much by himself is a red flag. What do you think? Are we just fucking ourselves over trying to improve?
>>
>>26256082
How about you pride yourself on having valuable life skills and stop streasing about getting your dick wet?

And FYI, your friend is wrong.
>>
That is so fucking dumb
Ignore her
>>
>>26256082
> do too much by himself is a red flag
Heh. Fuck her (metaphorically), and continue to pursue improvement.
>>
>>26256082
That's stupid. She's just mad because you're hot now and still not all over her.
>>
>>26256082
G8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Originaru des
>>
>>26256082

She's just saying that because she's incompetant and feels inadequate. Don't let one bitch speak for the dogpack.
>>
>>26256082
Holy fuck she sounds retarded.
>>
this is the logic of women and why we will never have a gf
>>
>>26256361
This is some of the most roundabout bragging I've ever read.
>>
>>26256239
it's not about getting my dick wet it's about an actual relationship
>>
>>26256409
what's the point of bragging on an anonymous board? I just want to get different opinion and I'm legit getting insecure about trying too hard.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.