[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it like to have a vagina?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

I'd like to preface this by saying I love pussy. I'm totally straight.

But femanons, is it not hell having a pussy? Does it feel 'empty' down there?

I mean, it's a moist hole that bleeds once a month and has to constantly be washed lest it smell.

So I guess my question is, what's it like having a pussy?
>>
horrifying. not a female but I assume it is.
>>
you dont really notice it's an empty hole because it closes up pretty tight when it's not in use

you never really forget the clit is there, though, because it's always rubbing against your underwear
>>
>>26256643
If somebody rubs your clit by accident and you orgasm is it rape?
>>
>>26256643
That bit about the clit is not true at all unless you have an abnormally large clit.

>>26255473
Vaginas just feel like nothing though. The weird part is if I stick my finger in, it doesn't feel like a part of my body. If I touch my arm, I feel that it's connected to me. If I touch my vaginal wall, it feels like it's not connected at all.

Is this normal if there's actually any other girls here?

Also, I couldn't imagine having a penis are you just super aware of it dangling all the time? Doesn't it move around and bother you?
>>
feels bad

It's rare I don't have a UTI and it hurts to piss forever. I've been holding it in all day because I know when I do go my skin is going to feel like its melting off.

Though it's probably worth it for having the rest of life on easy mode.
>>
>>26256733
I find the CLIT BIT to be true, especially when sitting

quite positive my clit is normal sized
>>
>>26256733
the part about inner vagina disconnection was well put
>>
>>26256733
Yes and yes, it also responds to heat/cold, if it's really cold out it pulls up into me and my scrotum will actually press my testicles into my body so tight that it hurts to touch them.

If it's hot they hang down so low that I have to be careful with my thighs or I'll smash them and it hurts like a bitch. Also have to be careful sitting down, sit down wrong and you'll sit on your nuts.

Another annoying this is when you go outside and it's cold, it'll pull in, then if you get warm the angle will change and it will expand into that little hole in men's undies that's used for pissing, escaping your underwear and entering your pants.

desu I never use that hole, I wish underwear didn't have it.
>>
>>26256733
Yeah I don't have much sensation in there either. I think the part of my clit that is under the skin is just really weirdly positioned.
>>
>>26256851
That sounds terrible anon. The part where you can get a random bone in public ad be labeled a creep terrifies me the most though. Bones can be caused solely by pressure, right? If a hot girl jokingly sits on your lap, how do you even control yourself.

Scary desu. At least you can hold your dick in your hands and spin it around (?). I sometimes rest a finger in my vagina just because it's warm in there.
>>
It doesn't feel "empty" at all times, honestly it only does that thing where it scrunches up and elongates after a certain point of arousal and stimulation, and that's where kind of the cock-hungry sensation comes from.
I just wash mine in the shower, nothing much to worry about there.
I double up a napkin and a tampon, keeps everything locked down but does give swampass and can fuck up the skin with glue, but it's better than bleeding all over the place.

It's really hard to ignore blue balls because basically you sit on your own engorged erogenous zone, or walking makes your cunt rub together.
I've got my kegels trained so I can kind of stealth masturbate, which I only really do on a trainride or when Ive got a long drive, my face becomes very flush because I'm a pale light haired Scandinavian person, but other than that it's undetectable.
>>
>>26256959
I've never actually experienced my cunt rubbing together. I've definitely felt my clit pulse though when I'm horny.

A tampon is usually enough. If I stick it up far enough then it doesn't cause any trouble. Taking a shit with a tampon in is the worst though. The string gets covered in piss and sometimes I exert so much pressure my tampon comes loose. Especially when in a squatting position

Having a vagina sounds grosser than having a dick by comparison. How's dick cheese? Is it common?
>>
>>26257049
Honestly you really only get dick cheese if you don't shower for 3-4 days. It's never an issue if you don't live like an animal.
>>
>>26257049
Not common.

All we get is Lint on our balls that we have to wash out.
Our pants stay completely dry unless we fuck up while pissing.
>>
>>26256950
Truly random boners do not come about very often after puberty, but yeah, pressure/heat generate them. I masturbate at least once daily though so I've got my sex drive pretty well under control. If you don't get erections frequently enough, you will get involuntary erections not even related to arousal to maintain bloodflow to the penis. This is why men tend to wake up with morning wood. Also if you don't cum frequently enough you'll get wet dreams.

It's also worth noting that boners aren't all the same size, for example if you get a boner in the pants it's likely to be constricted in size but it will be harder. Having an erection in public isn't horrible, the penis usually presses up against the pubic area as it gets erect, so it's not like you're flying full mast. I vary up to half an inch in length depending on how aroused I am and whether I was naked when I got hard.

Sometimes I see a girl and start fantasizing a bit too much though, and I'll start getting stiff, then I immediately clear my mind, close my eyes, look away from her and think of knives and scissors. That usually settles it down.

Men also rest their hands on their dick and balls for the same reason. This is why I only wear one glove at the PC when browsing, for the mouse hand.

>>26257049
Only men with foreskins and only if you're a fucking disgusting human being. If you shower daily it never happens.
>>
>>26255473
I don't feel it. My vagina. I'm not sure it even exists, I can't look down there. Maybe I have a small dick that feels like a clit. Fuck.
>>
>>26257583
Yeah, you can get that shit if you don't clean it. But then again, it'll hurt like a motherfucker if ya don't. Also, it takes a bit longer for that to happen. 5 to 6 days. Im not a pig for knowing this. I went camping for 2 weeks without bathing shit and it sucked dick. Never going camping again.
>>
>>26256950
Random boners usually happen spontaneously; literally for no reason at all.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.