[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did she talk to me? why did this happen? >Take dad into

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: P_20160205_103855_DF_1_1.jpg (343KB, 1406x1540px) Image search: [Google]
P_20160205_103855_DF_1_1.jpg
343KB, 1406x1540px
Why did she talk to me? why did this happen?
>Take dad into doctors office
>Sit in waiting room
>this QT, asian girl comes in
>sits next to me (pic related)
>says hi
>Say hi back
>start talking about nothing (F-Fuck)
>im just responding with basic remarks, go on auto pilot
>Shes giggling,half the time
>Dad is sitting right next to me on my left
>hes kind of in badshape
>still chimes in on the conversation cause hes a normie chad attention whore
>Dads in his 60's and married
>TFW he just won't leave me alone with her
>TFW i suppress myself from talking to much
>she asks if im single etc
>Tell her that im single and she tells me shes single

Why did she ask me this? im analyzing too deeply about this girl, she seems unrealistically flirty and bubbly in a fucking doctors office

>TFW i start to wonder, why did this happen? why did the universe spawn such a cute girl at the wrong place and time?

Why did i have to meet the perfect stranger at just a inconvienant fucking hospital?

Anyway, had to go in to doctor room to help my dad get up etc
Say bye to her (Asking for her number) would just be top kek autism overload
>Legs turn to spegetti as i walk away
>after our doctors appointment
>Look for her in the waiting room
>shes gone

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP ROBOTS, i will never talk to a women that makes me feel as good as she did, ever in my life, there will never be a replicate of what just happened but in a more convenient scenery

This will never happen when im on my regular day to day when im just out at the bus stop, or sitting down having launch on campus, or studying in the library

this shit will not happen again just fuck my shit up

>PS she almost caught me taking a photo when i wanted to capture this moment, it was my fucking high light of the year and probably will remain that, SHe was asian too,

TFW just missed out on a asian cutie pie

just fuck my shit up robots
>>
>Say bye to her (Asking for her number) would just be top kek autism overload

no it wouldn't pussy

you didn't deserve her though anyways
>>
>>26254880
Okay so, doctor calls us in, am suppose to say
(Could i get your number)
>Meanwhile my dad needs a hand up to get off his chair.

Meanwhile says saying, "I hope everything goes well" and awwwww, bye

At what point do i stop giving my dad a hand and ask for her number ?

I don't deserve her, shes gone, she will never exist again i will never see her.

i will just drive my self insane obsessing about this minor irrelevant encounter i had with the opposite sex until i blow my brains out
>>
The highlight of my life since 2013 was a dream I had where a girl rested her head on my shoulder and talked to me for a while. When I woke up I looked for her by using her first name on facebook for around four hours.
>>
>>26254827
You probably made her feel like she failed to get your attention.
>>
>>26254994
You allowed your dad to effectively cockblock you. Why? Because you were embarrassed at the potential of him embarrassing you? You should have asked for her number no matter how awkward it felt.

You ever have a great moment and it gets ruined because someone made it awkward? Yeah, you were that guy making it awkward.
>>
You got cucked by your dad.
>>
you fucked up anon
don't blame this on your dad he did nothing wrong
if it wasn't for him you wouldn't have met her
>>
Why;d you take a picture?
>>
>>26254827
>Why did she ask me this?
Because she was interested in you?
God damn nigga, how you so dense?
>>
kind of inappropriate to bother people at the doctor's office
>>
File: 640.jpg (21KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
640.jpg
21KB, 640x360px
>>26255867
just to remind myself what i could of had
>>
>>26255921
I couldn't do that without being paranoid that the flash would go off or there would be a shutter sound even thought the phone was on silent

not worth the risk
>>
>calls dad a chad normie attention whore
>calling others normies when he has random girls flirt with him in doctor's offices

GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
OP IS.A FLAMING FAG. Just ask for her numbah who cares if.your dad is there? Oh well you live and you.learn m8 try not to be a fag next time
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.