[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dreaming of owning your own Car? Well unless you're rich

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: DSC_0191.jpg (218KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0191.jpg
218KB, 1024x680px
Dreaming of owning your own Car?

Well unless you're rich it FUCKING SUCKS everything fucking breaks and its expensive as hell EVEN IF YOU DO IT YOURSELF BUYING CHEAP PARTS WTF and during winter it gets 10 times worse battery breaks door and lock freeze shut
im just getting my heap of junk running then im fucking selling it i fucking hate cars so much
>>
Sounds like you just got a shit car, dude.

I'm anything but rich, and I've had reliable cars for the past 10 years.
>>
try buying a car that isn't a pile of shit
>>
>>26254533
but then hed have to buy cars from the 70s anon, a robot cant afford to not drive shit
>>
Can't wait for electric cars to overtake the market.
>>
>>26254318
Should have bought a Civic.
>>
File: 1434752467676.jpg (146KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1434752467676.jpg
146KB, 960x720px
>>26254606
70s cars were a pile of shit.
The mid 80s and 90s were a golden age of automobiles.
>>
>hyundai

that's all you need to say anon
>>
>>26255408
>not buying american from the 70s
>you are trash
>>
File: Datc6z51.jpg (52KB, 585x360px) Image search: [Google]
Datc6z51.jpg
52KB, 585x360px
Get a real car poorfag.
>>
>>26254318

>owning a Hyundai

I mean, sure, they've lifted their game recently but who the fuck is so poor they actually paid for an old shitbox like that?
>>
>>26255449
American cars went down the shitter in the 70s and have only just started recovering.
>>
>>26255028
You're aware thats literally never gonna happen because of patrol companies, right?
>>
Look for a car with less than 100k miles.
>>
>>26255435
>every car was literally a shorter shitter version of stuff from the 70s
>you are lower then a pile of shit
>>
>tfw broke neet
>tfw will probably have to get a car someday if I want make a decent life
>tfw don't live in good city or country that you don't need a car to live in
>>
>>26255502
Who do you think is going to run all the charging stations? Where is the electricity going to come from for all those charging stations? And why would petrol companies be against electric cars like the Volt, which use gasoline to power an electric generator?
>>
Buy a crown vic. Cheap, easy to maintain, can go over 400,000 miles.
>>
>>26255518
That's only the case for American shitpiles of that era ;^)
There's a reason why nobody else in the world wanted them.
>>
>>26255515
>buying a used car
Kill yourself.
>>
>>26255028
Are you Implying that electric cars will be cheaper, or more reliable? Because I have some disconcerting news for you.
>>
>>26254318
That's what will happen to you when you buy an old Hyundai
>>
>>26255531
>10-15 mpg
The parts are cheap but those cars do break. I saw one whose wheels came off the car right before my eyes. The wheels literally rolled away. The axle or something was fucked, it wasn't because they weren't bolted on properly.
>>
>>26255568
This.
Korean cars have been complete shit up until 2 years ago.
You fucked up OP, should have bought a Corolla.
>>
>>26255557
>>26255555
So fucking close. God fucking damnit.
>>
>>26255573
>10-15 mpg
....what? No. More like 19-26
>>
>buy a prius
>cheap gas and a relatively reliable car
>only downside being any kind of computer/sensor repairs cost twice as much because you have to go to the dealer since local lughead auto shops only hire rednecks who can only fix american trucks

Overall cost of ownership is good despite this.
>>
File: image.png (434KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
434KB, 1136x640px
>>26255028
>being this retarded
original comment senpai
>>
>>26255597
I know those feels anon
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.