[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well I'm fucked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: image.gif (410KB, 221x196px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
410KB, 221x196px
Okay /r9k/, need some advice, long story short:
>23 yr old KHV neet
>can't afford college, trade school etc.
>Never worked a day in my life
>parents a week ago told me that a guy they knew is offering me a job working retail at grocery store (he's knows a manager), recommend I try to apply there
>oh_fuck.jpg
>don't mind working but am really fucking insecure so I'm picky on what job I want to work at because I hate interacting with people, I get too anxious interacting with normies in a work environment
>have a license but no car so if I'm hired I have to ride the bus which adds to my insecurity and makes me anxious as fuck (parents have a car but want me to buy my own car....,REEEEE)
>I have this huge irrational fear of having former highschool classmates running into me at work and pity the fact that I'm a pathetic wagecuck
I don't know why but the thought of me sitting in a bus stop in a grocery store uniform everyday and seeing everyone from highschool doing some other shit and being able to drive everywhere is really fucking depressing to me and to see normie classmates come in and probably laugh at how pathetic I am makes me so fucking anxious but I'm being forced out of my neet lifestyle, anyone know how I can overcome this feeling or get over it?
>inb4 get neetbux
Can't get neetbux because I don't have any disorders so my only two option is to work or prolong the neet life which I doubt will last any longer
>>
File: adfasf5ase13f1es35f1.jpg (5KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
adfasf5ase13f1es35f1.jpg
5KB, 180x180px
awww the little kek is getting kekked out the nest by mommy and dadda, time to become a wage kek neet, bet you never thought it would end like this huh?
>>
File: THIS COULD BE YOU.jpg (317KB, 560x430px) Image search: [Google]
THIS COULD BE YOU.jpg
317KB, 560x430px
Take the job, see if you can get pham to drive you to work for a while, if you cant get over anxiety just quit, get an IT job somewhere and sit in a dark room doing minimal work every day. I aint gonna tell you to get over your anxiety but atleast try to work around it
>>
>>26254169
serves u right u fat fuck
>>
>>26254169
Its a job, think of yourself as a worker bee, just contributing to the hive. No one is going to give a shit about your actions there as long as you are competent.
You have just been dealt a NPC role play it out until you gain enough life experience to be a PC.
>>
File: image.png (184KB, 645x560px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
184KB, 645x560px
>>26254666
>>26254705
Op here, I'll try the job out, thanks for the advice appreciate it, I'll see what happens
>>
File: CTjXmz6UAAAbkXh.jpg (19KB, 304x280px) Image search: [Google]
CTjXmz6UAAAbkXh.jpg
19KB, 304x280px
Alas, poor Pepe! I knew him, Wojack, a NEET of infinite keks, of most excellent autism.
He hath posted traps a thousand times,
and now, how abhorred in my imagination, he hath become a wagecuck!
Where be your memes now? Your vidya? Your waifus? Your cozy threads that were wont to set the board on a roar?
>>
>>26254856
Be confident, stupid!
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 230x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 230x250px
>>26255049
K
Very Confident Original Post
>>
>>26254169
No ones even likely to judge you breh, half those people probably work similar jobs now anyway.
Besides you can look for another job or put money towards trade school or uni if you want
>>
Get over it and work
>>
>>26255172
True, plus I buy shit ton of things after wagekeking
Original Comment
>>
>>26255532
*i can buy lots of
>>
File: generico.gif (771KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
generico.gif
771KB, 250x200px
>>26254169
OLE!
since this comment is not original, could you say it's generic?
>>
>>26255049
Be yourself
(gotta be confident, man)
>>
>>26254856
You should be able to buy a cheap car after 4 months ($8.50/hour, 25 hours each week) if you can save most of what you make and your parents dont start charging you rent. It will go by faster than you think.
>>
Just fucking go for it you fucking pussy. You're lucky to even have someone OFFER you a fucking job when you have no experience at all. It's your future for survival; Take it or leave it. You pathetic fucking cunt.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.