[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you are unhappy or unfulfilled because you believe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: waifu.jpg (32KB, 366x417px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.jpg
32KB, 366x417px
How many of you are unhappy or unfulfilled because you believe you are supposed to be special? Where does it come from and how does one lose it?
>>
>>26254152
I'm unhappy because the world is shit.
>>
I dunno m8 but feelin special is a good feelin. My ma and pa always said anon youse so special, so thats prolly where it come from
>>
When I was a kid I was told that I was very intelligent and handsome and that I would be tall and handsome and have a great job and plenty of girlfriends when I grew up.
>>
I don't think I'm special. I just want to achieve something great.
>>
I still have hope I'll do something heroic some day and become praised by everyone, earn the love of the cutest of all qts. Other qts talk about how handsome and great I am.
>>
>>26254152
>where does it come from
The parents of the child, k-12 education, internet hugboxes, media, and women all help brand the special snowflake mentality into their brains.

>how does one lose it
Venture out into the real world and don't have a vagina as means to bail you out.
>>
I was supposed to be special.

Then my family moved to an old house that was later proven to be contaminated with lead. They could dig up our yard, but they can't get rid of lead poisoning.
>>
>>26254152
I feel unhappy and unfulfilled because I feel don't meet the expectations that others have of me. I am a nobody.

It's why I dream of running away to another country and abandoning everyone, I am a coward who runs away from his problems.
>>
>>26254575
Oh shit man are you brain damaged?
>>
File: Borg_Queen_2376.jpg (44KB, 510x553px) Image search: [Google]
Borg_Queen_2376.jpg
44KB, 510x553px
Everyone's special OP
Don't listen to the hive taskmasters they just want to trick you into thinking you're not
>>
>>26254177
This
duper original comment right here
>>
>>26256035
It is not the world that is shit, it is you which is why you need to become special.
>>
>>26256096
But nobody is fucking special. Nobody.
I am miserable because the whole world is full of misery and people are dying in pawn shops all the time.
Basically vid related.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WibmcsEGLKo
>>
>>26256170
No it is just you who is not special.
>>
>>26256170
dude imagine if there was no poverty, no war, no countries! amazing, beauty is everywhere
>>
I'm unhappy and unfulfilled because I know I'm not special.
>>
>>26256255
My mother isn't special, she never even finished the high school.
My sister finished her degree, and hasn't achieved anything other than diplomas and her degree, like every other average mid class loser out there.
Why would it be different for anybody else? Perhaps if you are the president of the US, or if you were Gandhi, etc.
And those were still nothing but men in the end.
>>
>>26256314
but that wouldn't make you unhappy unless you actually believe you were meant for something greater. A genuine unspecial person who doesn't secretly believe they should be special will be very content in their ordinary life no?
>>
>>26256279
Perhaps one day it will be. But not in our lifetimes, that's for sure.
Meanwhile, bring us the sweet death embrace.
>>
File: P_20160204_191350.jpg (69KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
P_20160204_191350.jpg
69KB, 640x480px
I believe I was born special, to make and mend mens hearts, destroy them by keeping them, and then use what I know to get better until I am done. Reason why I think this. I attract too many men with love, not sex. I dont know why either. No Idea. Im not hot.
>>
File: Large Leader.jpg (40KB, 655x646px) Image search: [Google]
Large Leader.jpg
40KB, 655x646px
>>26254152
allright guys its not the world that it shit i came to the conclusion is a simple one, simple to understand that is

i have slowly become friends of normies due to the fact that i have no one else that is quite like me and i can be not completely socially retarded if i want to but even though i believe they are beginning to genuinely like me (they invite me to hang out, to skype convos, always seem happy to see me, etc, i think they find me wierd but in a good way) and i feel a bit better, i also feel like im beginning to loose a bit of my identity

i think we just have to find people that are like us IRL and become friends IRL and well become a lot more productive because humas are group animals (like almost all creatures on earth though)
>>
everyone thinks they're the star of the show on some level. why would you have any sense of self-preservation if you fully embraced ego death and accepted your life as just one of billions that are equally as important as your own
>>
>>26257340
me and another outcast friend are making a game about the fucked up shit normies stay away from like what drives someone to commit matricide and other edgy shit, in hopes of making normies more tolerant towards the pains we go through

because shared pain is one of the biggest factors for bonding with someone

i think instead of hating and having fantasies of killing normies etc we should try to make them understand us because it seems like the more rational thing to do
>>
>>26254152
Why is your waifu Ayan Rand?
>>
File: Ayn4.jpg (96KB, 410x530px) Image search: [Google]
Ayn4.jpg
96KB, 410x530px
>>26257626
because she is cute and perfect
>>
>>26254152
>where does it come from
parents, k-12 education, and now my gf

>how does one lose it
start doing tons of drugs to cope with crippling anxiety and paranoia, slowly start to become less productive at university, start to lose friends because of things you say and do during xanax induced blackouts, start seeing grades drop, start seeing gf fall away from me, look in the mirror at my face, look pretty damn nice still because lucked out, but rest of body is skeleton,

realize the only way to save myself is stop with the drugs
>going through benzo withdraw
>have terrible day
>decide to cave in and take a benzo during intense panic attack at school
>currently having a beer to go to sleep on the couch, because gf won't let me sleep next to her anymore

even when I'm quiting getting fucked up, I need something to calm me the fuck down. jesus christ

kinda got off topic, just realized I'm not special amd I cant do whatever I want
>>
>>26254152
Genius level IQ here but I didn't finish high school because it was so boring and pointless. If I actually cared I probably would have cured cancer or something but it just doesn't stimulate me. I guess I'll never be one of the good little sheeple.
>>
>>26254152
For me it was caused by narcissistic parents.
You get rid of it along with the parents.
>>
>>26257807
imagine her and allen greenspan having hot libertarian sex
>>
>>26254152
I grew up thinking I was always the smartest, the best looking kid around. My mom says that it took me a while to get over the "my own world" stage that most kids get over with at about 5 and I was in that stage until I was about 11 and that's when I fell into depression, because I lived in an imaginary world where I was the best in everything that I did and it turned out I wasn't the smartest, I wasn't the prettiest or the most talented and I was far from it.

Now I spend a lot of my time imagining what life would've been if I was who I thought I was. I've made up a perfected version of myself and I live through that person in my imagination.
>>
>>26254152
Feeling special is okay.It is necessary even, the problem is, the fact that we are not special is heavily put on our faces in the out-world, that is why we are caved into this society, only to find faggots like you breaking this delusion.
>>
My dad was never around and my mom told me that she wanted to abort me. So I can't help but feel that my life is worth more than what it is.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.