[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red Flags for Women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

This isn't normally my kind of thread, but post your red flags for woman.
>she takes selfies
>>
>calls herself a feminist
>believes "male privilege" is a real thing
>>
My oneitis pretty much never uses social media and it's a pain pham, I want to jack it to her photos on kikebook
>>
>tattoos
>piercings
>fat
>dyed hair
>tall
>feminist

That's all I can think of at the moment.
>>
>>26253960
Gingers. Duh.
>>
>she has short hair
>she smokes regularly
>she's been in many relationships before
>she's taller than 5'9
>>
>>26253960
>>26254021
Whats wrong with selfies and piercings?
>>
>jealous easily
>who is she???
>wants your passcode to your phone
>asks if she looks fat or ugly in her outfit
>tumblr
>obnoxious ones are the cheaters
>she's an Aries
>>
>>26254166
My list didn't have selfies on it because pretty much all chicks are doing it nowadays so it's too ridiculous to have as a red flag. Piercings on the other hand? They're indicative of a type of girl that I'd rather avoid. A "risk taker". More likely to take drugs, sleep around, etc.

If you like chicks with piercings then you can have them all.
>>
>>26254261
I have piercings and dont do drugs or sleep around. They're not a risk, I just like the way it looks.
>>
>>26254295
>I just like the way it looks.

and I don't. It's almost like people like different things or something. If you like piercings then you can find a guy who likes them.
>>
File: 1441862862667.png (22KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1441862862667.png
22KB, 224x225px
>>26254021
Boring feminist I can buy. But the rest? What kind of fucking beta, manlet cucklord are you?
>>
>>26254330
I have no doubt that I'm taller than you so don't call me a manlet. Why are you even triggered by my list? A man looking at that list who happened to like one or more of those things would be thinking "Wow, this guy doesn't like the type of girl I like, that's good for me" so I'm going to assume you're a woman who happens to have the things on my list. Thanks for proving that my fears are completely justified.
>>
>>26254370
your fears include jewellery, you like/dislike someone because of the jewellery they wear...
>>
>>26254396
I fear what the jewellery says about them, not the objects themselves.
>>
>>26254406
still a stupid fear, everyone knows people are a lot more complex than you first judge them. When it comes to people first impressions might be important but when you get to know a person beyond that first meeting you know they're not who you think you are, but whatevs you're the one limiting yourself. Its probably better that someone like you have a lot ridiculous standards, a lot of girls dodging a bullet thats for sure.
>>
>>26253960
>She considers herself to be a "reader"

Holy shit avoid at all costs, girls who are "readers" are usually the biggest cunts on the planet.
>>
>>26254473
It could be a kinky way of leading to sex

>let me see your palm anon..
>oh.. Rough hands anon..
>let me just lead my hand down here..
>>
>>26254466
>Its probably better that someone like you have a lot ridiculous standards, a lot of girls dodging a bullet thats for sure.

Good for them. I'm not going to settle for just any whore. I'd rather have nothing than be with a girl I don't like.
>>
>>26254521
>any whore
anyone you assume is a whore, you never get to know people anyways so you probably think everyone is a whore
>be with a girl I don't like
Doubt you could like anyone, you seem too childish no one could get close to you to form a bond nor would they want to I think.
>>
File: 5696.jpg (40KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
5696.jpg
40KB, 500x667px
>>26253960
>Twerking is both humorous and disgusting at the same time

Is it just me or is this just a fad that everybody acts to like?
>>
File: lel.jpg (63KB, 1000x544px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
63KB, 1000x544px
>Dresses provocatively
>Likes to flirt a lot with many different guys
>Goes to nightclubs or bars. Trying it out a couple times is one thing, but if she does it regularly, it's a red flag.
>Has a long list of requirements for a guy
>Is rude, mean to other people, bad attitude
>Is very selfish and always puts herself first, never thinking about other people
>Gets angry easily
>Won't take no for an answer and tries to tell you what to do and control your life
>>
>>26253960
I hate women who take selfies
>mfw most women do this shit
>>
File: 1443022664645.jpg (131KB, 566x596px) Image search: [Google]
1443022664645.jpg
131KB, 566x596px
>>26253960
9/11 was god's gift to man kind.
>>
>>26254577
are you a woman or something?
leave the guy alone
why is he suddenly evil for having different taste in women
>>
>she's american
COMMENT NOT ORIGINAL
>>
when she is a ginger.
originale
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.