[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If YOU were a woman, would you fuck guys like you? So stop crying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: 1419877017580.jpg (16KB, 397x396px) Image search: [Google]
1419877017580.jpg
16KB, 397x396px
If YOU were a woman, would you fuck guys like you?
So stop crying and man up, bitch nigga.
>>
I wish i was born a girl so i could be an enormous slut and get lots of money and free things :(
>>
>>26253688
I wouldn't fuck guys at all desu
>>
>tfw you'll never fuck your female counterpart
>>
If I was a woman I Would take full advantage of it and never bother with life's hardships ever again
>>
File: doryphoros.jpg (72KB, 709x1076px) Image search: [Google]
doryphoros.jpg
72KB, 709x1076px
>>26253731
Including not fucking skinny self pitty fags that don't face life
>>
>>26253688
tbqh, I wouldn't just be fucking Chad, m8. Lots of average guys are just fine. Women don't expand their horizon of attraction while men do
>>
No, of course not, but I'm not deluded.

I know women aren't missing out on me, and that's why it hurts.

I was born deficient, both physically and mentally, and I can't change that.

I want to be a better person, but I'm unwilling to try.
>>
>>26253688

>If YOU were a woman, would you fuck guys like you?

Yes actually.
>>
>>26253795
They do, anon, I see it everytime. You think they don't
>>
>>26253844
N-No...No they just don't. Like at all.....
>>
>>26253869
What you don't see is woman dating socially retarded men, and most of the times, that's in conjunction with the ugliest man.

You said average guys, that includes being average socially too, not being a huge fucking autist. and yes, hot girls do date average guys.
>>
Manning up means become a rapist
>>
>>26253779
>tfw skinny self pity fag that doesn't face life
>still get laid

kek stay bitter, faggot
>>
>>26253688
I would fuck a ton of guys like me, my own personal beta army, more loyal than a beta orbiter.
>>
>>26253844
I feel like what ever kind of guy im categorized as they already dated and have moved on to other guys

I also hear shy guys break hearts the worst. Which may or may not impact their decision.

I dont think i believe anything about the attraction patterns of women though.
I feel their turn ons are better characterized by a chicken with its head cut off and running around. But even then i could be wrong.

I just try to treat them like people but i cant help if there isnt some part of me that wants to ask them for a kiss.
>>
>>26253688
I think i'd have a fetish for guys like me but I am narcissistic so i'm not sure it counts.
>>
I'd look like Ellen Page, would you fuck Ellen Page ? Would you fuck a male version of her ?
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 307x449px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 307x449px
>>26253688
I like slightly alternative girls

And I'm also slightly alternative, so yeah I probably would
>>
>>26253688
If I was a woman I would masturbate all day.
>>
>>26254303
I would fuck both all versions of ellen page.
even grandma ellen page
>>
>>26254325
>If I was a woman I would masturbate all day.
this is the real deal
>>
i would exclusively fuck uncut low-test betas with feminine faces
>>
>>26253688
Yes I would actually. I would look for an emotionally compatible robot bf, make all his sexual dreams come true and be his loyal loving wife for life. I would shut down any Chad who tried to approach me hard and go out of my way to show lots of public affection.
>>
>>26254325
Literally this and only this.
>>
>>26254325
No you wouldn't. You sex drive would decrease a lot if you were a woman.
>>
>>26253688
Sure, I take care of myself and am tall

Physically I'm in the clear
>>
I don't know, I don't know what it's like to be an emotionless, irrational bloodsucking harpy.

But if I was a girl, I would be a stoic, respectable perma virgin. I would be hot and a massive tease but I would never give in.

>>26253953
Who do you think you're fooling, trying to spread the conspiracy that women can actually be remotely compassionate? This is /r9k/. Our motto literally is "BEGONE DIRTY WHORES!"
>>
i would fuck me so hard unnngggggh
>>
The girl equivalent of me would be getting fucked all the time tbqh. Most girl versions of robots would be. Men don't give a fuck.
>>
i would literally get guys to fuck me every week

i don't think ill even care if i slept with over 50 guys but its obviously different mindset for a woman
>>
>>26253688
I would fuck other women, pham.
>>
>>26255583
>mfw when mfw I hang out with girls they often say this exact same shit about how life would be easier if they were just guys
>mfw face when people who are stupid as fuck literally waste their lives whining about their gender baka
>>
>>26255694
Why do girls think their lives are harder than guys? Is it because of periods?
>>
>>26255694
>being a tight up cunt who only fucks up and never enjoys sex or simply having a good time

or

>be loose and fuck occasionally so you can have the best times of your life before getting engaged

not saying you need to be a slut 1-2 fuckbuddies are just fine
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>26255694
>mfw when mfw
>mfw face
>>
>>26253688
Manning up mean jack shit when you're meant to suffer forever in a circle of hatred, misery and deception.
>>
>>26253688
Actually yeah because guys like me are going to be getting well paid, stable careers in the future.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.