[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robots been suicidal? >be me >good paying job but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (42KB, 328x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 328x332px
Any robots been suicidal?

>be me
>good paying job but it's depressing
>getting yelled at by people who never admit that they're at fault for problems they created
>drags on
>never want to wake up
>become a pretty heavy alcoholic
>drink every night
>eventually just hate everything
>nothing makes me happy
>I'm just empty
>I have no real friends and the few I do have are self centered assholes
>just don't want to live on
>drive to a park after work
>just sit there with my gun in my hand
>decide to call suicide hotline
>talk for a while
>decide to talk to a therapist
>go home
>therapist calls and I'm at work
>on my voicemail my bosses number is listed
>she decides to call my boss because she's "worried" I might harm her self
>my boss brings me in and tries to be my friend
>everyone at work thinks I'm a depressed weirdo (which I am)
>I feel more embarrassed and worse now
>>
>>26252538
Add dull and boring to the list :p no wonder you have no real friends :( they would eat you up :)
Real people have countless friends :p that's why they don't need you:( I dobut anyone has ever needed you in your life :( cheer up tho :) you have money, you can pay for all the company you need :)
>>
File: 1409479146842.gif (761KB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
1409479146842.gif
761KB, 427x240px
>>26252538
all the time

some days are bad and others well I feel like shit its on those types of days I want to go into the woods with a big knife and cut my self open

lately things have not been going so well for me
>>
>>26252666
Can you elaborate on it friend:p?
>>
>>26252666
Well friend don't leave me hanging :( that's not polite at all ,:(
>>
I think about it at least every other day.

>In college
>No friends
>No genuine hobbies or interests
>Intense self loathing
>Literally, every other person has friends and/or is in a relationship
>Reminds me of how uninteresting and inept I am
>Makes me feel even more depressed
>Only able to do the two things I still enjoy in life on weekends masturbate to hentai and watch anime
>Want to be NEET and do nothing but this all day
>Parents won't let me, even if I got NEETbux it wouldn't be enough to live on my own
>With EBT I -may- be able to do it but that would be ghetto black/white trash tier
>Every day is suffering
>Can't see any way out of the situation
>Antidepressants aren't working very well anymore, have to wait another month at least before I can get something else
Not a day goes by where I don't hope that I encounter a gunman and get placed in his line of fire or something similar. I want to escape life but I'm too cowardly to do it myself.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 672x712px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 672x712px
>>26252804
>Reply
>>26252694
Thanks for everything senpai
>>
>>26252836
>want to drop out
Well why the hell don't you do it :( who cares if you end up in a ghetto :( you don't leave your room anyways :)
You shouldn't be in college anyways :p you are going to fail and piss your parents even more :(
>>
>>26252859
Have a happy suicide :) someone else will take your spot here :p
>>
File: pepe51.jpg (21KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
pepe51.jpg
21KB, 352x352px
>been suicidal for my entire life
>attempted when I was 21
>failed, landed in the psych ward for a month
>permanent scar on my neck where I tried to cut my jugular
>still suicidal, but scared to fail again
>meanwhile living as agoraphobic shut-in on heavy meds

My life is like a bad joke.
>>
>>26252951
Bad jokes have puns anon :( you are one of those stories that go nowhere p people get interested in you and immediately regret it :(
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.