[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can't be a robot if you're 6 feet tall +. I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: 1451639449648.jpg (255KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1451639449648.jpg
255KB, 960x960px
You can't be a robot if you're 6 feet tall +. I've seen fat and ugly guys at least that height or even neckbeards and asians that height who have gotten gfs. If you're a manlet however, life will be miserable for you and you'll never have a gf in your life because everyone you see and meet will hate you.
>>
>>26251893
But anon I'm Indian how could I ever make it
>>
File: 1426615231425.jpg (148KB, 757x960px) Image search: [Google]
1426615231425.jpg
148KB, 757x960px
>>26251893
Where's my fucking gf then?
>>
>>26251908
You're tall, if you have that magic 6 then grils will go for you. I'm a white manlet and I stand no chance.
>>
>>26251893
And I've seen fat, ugly, tiny manlets with girlfriends. Your argument is invalid.

Seriously, women are attracted to personality first and foremost.
>>
File: 8e8.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
8KB, 509x619px
>>26251939
What is being tall worth if all forms of Western media display your kind as a dirty nonsexual loser?

Have you ever seen an Indian portrayed positively in the West without adhering to stereotypes?

Even my own mother thinks white people are better.
>>
>>26252122
I'm 5'7 and South Asian, buddy. Status, humour, and fitness go a long way. You need to be enough to offset the stereotype. Do everything to raise your chances of success and then roll and reroll a thousand times. It's basic probability.

You are doomed if you're an immigrant and can't naturalize.

>>26251939
How tall is manlet-tier to you? A lot of Spanish/Asian girls don't care about height as long as you're taller than them. The only reason I wouldn't want to get with a short girl is because I wouldn't want to curse my son with short stature.
Height is _more_ of a cultural thing than anything, and both men and women in the West have been conditioned to be sluts. Thank the Jews for that.
>>
>>26252122
Seems better than being portrayed as a diminutive weak nonsexual loser. The whole world hates us manlets and always has. It's worse today, as women have the right to speak their horrible scrapheaps of mouths, shaming us to hell and they call it a "joke".

Even males hate manlets. They bully us, beat us up and laugh at us for something we couldn't help.

At least you can cry out on the discrimination done against Indians, exposing the racism and people will hear you loud and clear. If you complain about height discrimination against short men, everybody will ignore you, shun you or even tell you it's a load of bullshit and height discrimination doesn't exist.
>>
>>26252417
Manlet starts at 5'11" and goes down from there. I'm 5'10" and living in a country where most people are at least 6'0", it feel bad and feels even worse when a woman taller than me walks by. I can't stop thinking of suicide.
>>
That feeling when the only happiness in your life is the fact that your not a manlet.
>>
>>26252504
Netherlands?

Move to America or Canada if it's bothering you that much. All of us ethnic minorities are bringing down the average but are still pulling mad weight in industry, polluting public perception of height. If you use some lower-tier manlet tricks like me, wearing 1.5"~2" shoes like Doc Martens, tailoring your shirts a bit shorter, you can look taller. At 5'11" you have nothing to be ashamed of really, but you can still do those things until you fix your self-perception.

I'm pretty depressed as well, but a man's greatest assets will always firstly be his rational capacity, and secondly his ability to bluff.

Do you feel like you won't be successful in life?
>>
>>26252672
Not Netherlands, but yes in Europe. Shoe lifts don't work. Also, I said I was 5'10". I know I'm not successful, I was born a failure. It infuriates me to know I could have been a much better person if only I was two inches taller at least, nobody in the west can complain about "oppression" until you've lived your life as a manlet.
>>
>>26252429
>complain about how white supremacy contributes to dating preferences
>cast as feeling 'entitled to women's bodies (and as 'another Indian rapist' but they don't say that out loud)

Can't you just date shorter girls as longer as you're taller than they are do they even care?
>>
>>26252727
Even shorter girls want taller guys.
If your height doesn't start with a 6 then they won't go for you, and the shorter girls are more brutal about their height preferences.
>>
>>26252781
How tall are you senpai? You seem really obsessed with the 6' mark

I guess neither of us can do anything to change what society thinks of us

>>26252417
It will always be despite your being South Asian (and short) though.
>>
>>26253497
5'10", I'm in the eternally doomed zone.
>>
>>26251893
If you're in the 'normal' range of height you're alright, stop being this delusional, height is not your problem if you're over 5'5.
>>
>>26251893
I'm 6'4" never had a gf and I don't talk to girls or leave my parents house
>>
>>26251893
>6'10"
just fucking shoot me already
>>
File: humphrey-bogart.jpg (361KB, 936x1182px) Image search: [Google]
humphrey-bogart.jpg
361KB, 936x1182px
>>26251893

List of succesful manlets of top of my head:

David Bowie
Bob Dylan
Johnny Depp
Tom Cruise
Al Pacino
Dustin Hoffman
Marlon Brando
Frank Sinatra
Humphrey Bogart
>>
>>26251893

Being tall is worthless if you're a lanklet.
>>
>>26252716
5'10", woops.

On the global scale you're doing very well, just aim higher than your own country. If you started a business and managed to grow it large enough to move to any other country in the world, your height becomes negligible. If you can get a higher level degree then you can move to any other country in the world and find a job. You just need to sort out a plan and work on it, bud.

>>26253497
That's fine. My life in particular would only be worse if I didn't try. The floor for acceptance is higher than others, the floor for success is higher than others, but you can always break through the ceiling.
By all of our own standards, the people at the top of banks and the arts have no place being there, but there they are.

It takes maxed-out courage, endurance, intelligence, empathy, strength, fitness, and charisma to completely make it. If you've already given up on women in your 20s, then you have a shot to make it in your 30s if you work hard in your 20s. If you can't make it in your 30s, you can make it in your 40s. As men we can have kids up until 50, reasonably, if we take care of ourselves, and still be around for their lives for ~25 years.
>>
>>26253866
Also Vladimir Putin
He only 5'7
>>
File: putin and mendeleev.jpg (901KB, 4576x3212px) Image search: [Google]
putin and mendeleev.jpg
901KB, 4576x3212px
>>26254180
look, I love Putin but he's really more 5'4"
>>
this comes up every day and I'm gonna keep saying it. I'm 6' and a robot. you can be a robot just from your shit personality. I'm not even fat/skelly either.
>>
>>26255508
At least you have a chance.
Even if I had a good personality, I would still be rejected for being a manlet.
>>
Try not making women the center of your life goals.
>>
>>26255720
what's a good goal to have if you're /fit/, have a good job, a car, a house, etc?

i do want a hobby but nothing seems interesting except getting a gf. i can't really do that so lately i've just been coming home from work and laying in my bed until i have to eat or get up the next day
>>
>>26253594
5'10" is dead center average you retard you're only a manlet if you're under 5'7" desu

Wtf were you bitching about having it as bad as Indians you know nothing
>>
>>26255914
Getting a hobby doesn't immediately fix any kind of emptiness. You need a different mindset in order to be satisfied, and I'm not entirely sure how to explain it, sorry. All I do all day is games or wasting my time away by consuming media, yet it is satisfying to me now, even though at one point it was anything but.
>>
>>26253807
Dude, 6'10"?? That is really fucking tall, but you can improve yourself especially by keeping fit. You aren't going anywhere if you are fat/skinny.
>>
Try being 6'8 and a submissive faggot

My dating pool is <0%
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.