[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be single father with son >date single mother with daughter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1411265411559.jpg (36KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
1411265411559.jpg
36KB, 252x252px
>be single father with son
>date single mother with daughter
>our kids date each other

Anyone else think this is cute as fuck?
>>
Sounds like Mr. Nobody
>>
File: blended poster.png (810KB, 436x645px) Image search: [Google]
blended poster.png
810KB, 436x645px
Isn't this basically the plot to Adam Sandler's "Blended"?

The title is very misleading, the movie doesn't contain any racemixing
>>
>>26251764

OP is role-playing here, and also probably thinks it's funny, but my father tried to set me up with his partners daughter.
>>
>>26251824
I'm sure it's the premise to many a terrible romantic comedy.
>>
>>26251829
>my father tried to set me up with his partners daughter
Is this the new meme? The "implied gay dad"?
>>
>>26251847

What? He wasn't gay, he just started dating a single mother then tried to set me up with her daughter, in the most retarded way possible as well

>Come round for dinner, we'll be there at 8!
>Go round, just the daughter there
>They dont return that night.
>>
>>26251905
Did it go anywhere?
>>
>>26251905
Gay people call their boyfriends "partners".
>>
>>26251929

No, it was probably the most awkward hour of my life as well.
>>
File: 1437788028545.jpg (272KB, 774x774px) Image search: [Google]
1437788028545.jpg
272KB, 774x774px
>mom remarried when I was 22
>her new husband's son and daughter are also in their early 20s and they are both much more successful than I am
>one is going to law school and the other is going to med school, both their schools are elite
>they are also both really attractive while I'm fat and ugly
>tfw we have family gatherings and they talk about researching cancer or studying the Constitution while I talk about video games and whatever I just binge watched on Netflix
>tfw I can't even hate them because they are genuinely nice, friendly, good people

They were raised by a single father and became productive, successful members of society. I was raised by a single mom and I'm on /r9k/. Make of that what you will.
>>
File: 1444274312987.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1444274312987.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>26251764
It's very comfy and cute.
>>
>>26252065
Hey look! Its a pic of me.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.