[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else /homeschooled/ here? >tfw I could've been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: wojak wonders.jpg (55KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
wojak wonders.jpg
55KB, 800x800px
Anyone else /homeschooled/ here?

>tfw I could've been a normie
>tfw never got any social interaction with kids my age
>tfw I was raised by a single mother after father selfishly commits suicide

The worst part is I know what I missed out on. I could've been something

t. khhv
>>
>>26251620
You couldn't have been normie silly that's why you were homeschooled :p your father committed suicide to escape that he'll :( any don't you follow his footsteps :)
>>
File: 1452757418568.png (100KB, 370x323px) Image search: [Google]
1452757418568.png
100KB, 370x323px
>>26251620
>tfw not only did my parents "homeschool" me, they gave me absolutely no structure or anything to learn from
>took me a month to realize I wasn't going to get an education unless I gave one to myself
>spent the next five years volunteering at the library and reading every single day
>managed to graduate (get an equivalency certificate that meant the same thing as a highschool diploma) when I was 15
>going back to college now and I have so many holes in my education it's disgusting
I have the potential to do so much, and I'm STILL being held back by their negligence. One day I'll finally catch up with my peers and shit down my parent's throats for how much they've hurt me.
>>
>>26251729
That really sucks anon, props for having the strength to pull yourself out of this rut.
>>
>>26251729
Your parents knew you weren't fit for the real world anon :( keeping you away from it was an act of love :( you will never catch up with normal people :p you are deficient just like that :)
>>
File: 1410490011504.jpg (35KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1410490011504.jpg
35KB, 535x577px
>>26251620
>tfw wanted to die everyday in school
>tfw parents didnt allow me to get homeschooled
>tfw attending hs made me a depressed robot
>tfw finished hs 5 years ago and still cant get my shit together
>>
>>26251790
You sound like you need a gf more than me anon

>>26251805
At least you got to see other kids, it's such a bizarre concept to have gotten minimal social interaction with other teens in my adolescence
>>
>>26251868
I don't really want a girlfriend anon :( having friends who are girls was too much work already :p even tho hanging out with her aroused me and she was kind of fun :) I can't be watching myself like that all the time ;( its just too much work :(
>>
>>26251729
If this is true then you have amazing determination
>>
File: reddit-logo-2-580.jpg (18KB, 580x355px) Image search: [Google]
reddit-logo-2-580.jpg
18KB, 580x355px
>>26251790
>>26251931
>:) and :(
fuck off to reddit and fucking stay there.
>>
>>26251868
>At least you got to see other kids
yeah they were the reason i first started to seriously consider suicide
I'd much rather to completely isolate myself from them and stay in touch with neighbourhood kids
>>
I was homeschooled up until highschool when my mother died.

A couple of years before she passed away I pretty much just fucked off and played around on the computer and my vidya games because she was too busy battling with her health to keep me in line.

I still knew more than the other kids when I got put back into the system. Public school is a fucking joke and is nothing more than a place to dump your kids to be babysat.
>>
>>26251931
If you do it right, having a girlfriend is way less stress than having female friends.

>sex on tap
>someone you enjoy the company of around all the time
>you can fart all you like
>don't have any pressure to not be who you really are around other people any more

Feels fucking great dude. Get a girlfriend.
>>
>>26251978
You can get banned for this now anon :p you got to be more careful :(
>>
>>26251965
Thanks man.

reallynicetohearthatfromsomeoneblox
>>
>>26251620
Homeschooled through grade/middle, went to high school where I was just kinda friends with everyone. Gave the speech at my graduation.

Now I just go to a NEET tech school. You didn't miss anything except I did get to finger my hot girlfriend with was nice
>>
>>26252013
That's sounds amazing :) but I dobut I will ever be allowed to be myself next to other people :( plus people are so boring :( I get tired of them easy :p they act like they are entitled to my attention and get mad when I can't understand their problems :(
Once a person no longlonger arouses me or is fun I get the urge to bully them :p and if I can't then I no longer care about them at all :(
>>
>>26251620
yup, homeschooled from 11 onwards after I was beaten to a pulp yet again at school for being the only English kid in a Scottish school.

On one hand, my level of education is pretty decent and I get on reasonably well in life, on the other hand, it's took me till I was in my mid 20s to achieve socially what most people achieved in their early teens.

Anyway, got a job now, GF and my own flat so reasonably happy. But yeah, I kinda feel like I could've done better. But then, I guess we all feel that way.
>>
>>26251620
fucking middle class go die, you people do nothing but i am poor but my family fought in war and we're poor
>>
>>26252199
Fuck off Syria.
>>
>>26251729
Damn bro that sounds horrible, I hope you can come back from that.
>>
Well I want to homeschool my kids in a traditional Christian home. In my experiences homeschooled kids tend to be much better at socializing and much better at coping with real life issues.
>>
I was homeschooled from 3rd grade on and with my entire family (four sisters and seven cousins). It wasn't horrible, but I do feel a bit behind socially. The only thing that I hate from it desu is that I probably coulda been a chad since the only thing I was missing was height(5'8). I still had grils like me when i was homeschooled but I was too socially dumb to ever make anything happen.
>>
>>26252923
Don't do it, just send them to a Catholic school. I was in a normal christian program and I never learned anything science/history related outside of christianity. The reason most homeschooled kids are like that is because we have (normally) good relationships with our parents and have learned to learn on our own. You can teach your kids that without a christian homeschooling program.
>>
>>26251729
are you me? that's what happened to me. surprising, I got into university for science
>>
>>26251790
Epic troll pham
>>
>>26252055
>NEET tech school
No.
>>
>>26252199
>implying I wasn't raised in fucking poverty and had to worry about looming homelessness, dental and health problems, poor diet, abysmal living circumstances and parents constantly screaming at each other about money

>>26252895
Thanks m8, I will.

>>26252923
Your experience is shit. You are looking at the kids that you want to and ignoring the overwhelming majority that suffer from severe social issues and educational deficits from their parents failings. No matter how perfect you think you are, you WILL fuck up, and it WILL fuck your kids up. Send them to a traditional school and rest easy knowing they'll get a well-rounded education that will help them succeed in traditional establishments, and will learn social skills the traditional way that will enable them to develop experiences they would never get from being homeschooled.

>>26253148
If that's really the case I am so fucking sorry to hear that. Congratulations on getting into uni, what science are you studying?
>>
>>26253037
>went to private christian academy from pre-k to 5th grade
>teacher would regularly have us cross out shit in textbooks that didn't fit the school's religious teachings

I wouldn't recommend a religious academy, just a non-religious private school and maybe church shit at home. I feel that I suffered as a child by not being properly educated in science.
>>
>>26253484
It is, although your situation is worse than mine. I worked my ass off and I'm in biology. I want to switch to physics soon
>>
Yeah i did high school onljne

Any other robots use laurel springs? The discussion board is filled with aspies. Anyways I graduated a few months ago
>>
I was homeschooled for a few years and I basically just read on my own. It was fantastic, I was still an innocent little faggot and I think I learned more in that period than in any other part of my schooling.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.