[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come you aren't an international arms dealer? >tons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: sexy boat.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sexy boat.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
How come you aren't an international arms dealer?

>tons of money
>buy a home in a penthouse in Dubai with a fantastic view overlooking the city
>get on a speedboat with hot bitches in bikinis
>can go to stripclubs and "make it rain"
>be a baller, shotcaller, straight up G
>get to deal with the Russian mafia and have more connections to the criminal underworld, eventually join an international crime syndicate run by white men
>end up marrying a hot woman from some eastern european country like Moldova or Bulgaria
>get to go out with your woman on your arm in a fancy fur coat, going to your expensive sports car as others wish they could be you

Seriously, why the fuck aren't you an arms dealer yet?
>>
i only have 2 arms and i need them to masturbate and shitpost
>>
Because I don't have the necessary skills.
>>
>>26251317
How do you even get into that kind of work? I can't even find a job as a wage slave.
>>
>>26251356
Buy guns. Find contacts. Sell guns. There you go.

>b-b-but I'm a nerd

Even better. Use that creativity and create your own weapons and sell those.
>>
I like staying in my room almost all day and play mega man. Shame I didnt start playing early
>>
>>26251376
Either:

>go on the dark net/deep web
>find a local russian/eastern euro community in your town/city and get to know people til someone hooks you up
>sells your weapons out the back of your car in the hood and work your way up the ladder
>>
File: lel.png (565KB, 800x794px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
565KB, 800x794px
>>26251335
original commentete
>>
>>26251378
But the patent office rejected my "Gun that shoots dogs with bees in their mouths so they shoot bees when they bark" idea.
>>
>>26251378
This is completely out of order and missing key components.

>establish small network of trusted people
>fan out and make contacts with sellers
>build separate network for purchasers
>have network of trusted people facilitate transactions to keep you 3 degrees of freedom away from any illegal activity
>>
File: Alisia-Feet-1592812.jpg (135KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
Alisia-Feet-1592812.jpg
135KB, 640x960px
>>26251400
You're never gonna get an eastern euro hotty by playing "mega man".
>>
>illegal as fuck
>can go to jail
>takes social skills and a dominant personality
>the danger of getting shot and killed due to a deal gone bad
>the danger of getting arrested in a country that doesn't believe in humane treatment of prisoners
>>
>>26251417
That idea is stupid. You're stupid. And you call yourself a nerd? Here's a real weapon idea on the house:

>metallic gloves that emit an electrical discharge that can stun or kill people

There you go, a real weapon idea.
>>
>>26251474
But why gloves over taser?
>>
Yes but an arms dealer requires things robots cant even do properly like socializing, they even look weak too.

Obvious troll.
>>
>>26251448
>being scared of the law
>not being smart enough to avoid prison
>not having social skills or even fucking balls
>being scared of getting shot and dying as if your life doesn't suck already anyway
>not joining a goddamn European crime syndicate so you avoid jail due to having connections in the police force

>*grabs my dick*

Pussies.
>>
>>26251474
Oh we are going back to fist fights now? It's a good thing that all firearms in the world stopped working because otherwise that would be a terrible idea.

Ideas are not thought up quickly. To design a weapon you are going to have to have knowledge in the engineering of firearms. Since there are thousands of different types of specializations available to nerds, only a select amount chose to make firearm design their career choice.
>>
why dont you also become an investman banker while your at it.
1. Buy stocks
2. Wait
3. Sell stocks for massive profits

its literally as easy as becoming an international gun dealer.
>>
>>26251619

>Implying I cant you that online while wearing nothing
>>
Same reason I'm a robot, I have no courage.
>>
>>26251619
Yeah, because that's what an I-Banker does.. you fucking pleb.
>>
>>26251508
Because gloves saves you time, no having to get out a taser, you just turn your gloves off before a possible confrontation and zap their asses.
>>
>>26251578
Yeah and relying on guns only is fucking stupid as hell. What happens if you run out of bullets or your gun jams or gets taken away?
>>
Why aren't you a Mexican hitman?

Get to travel back and forward the border, shoot a few people, get paid money go back to your NEET cave and wait for your next assignment.
>>
>>26251317
u making it sould like its easy , that job needs balls and a brain and most of these nerds lack em
>>
>>26252253
How do i go about becoming one?
>>
File: 1441284293091.gif (992KB, 168x144px) Image search: [Google]
1441284293091.gif
992KB, 168x144px
I can't believe some people in this thread can't tell sarcasm apart from real posts.

Although, I have been thinking about this.
Any recommended related books/films/guides.
Any help at all?
Imagine a robot as an arms dealer kek. Think I'll write a short story about it
>>
>>26253452
bump cause also wondeirng
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.