[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel to be a NEET? How does it feel to live in a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (162KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 640x1136px
How does it feel to be a NEET?
How does it feel to live in a fantasy world inside your head just to get some temporary comfort?
How does it feel to hope for the apocalypse so we can all die as equals?
>>
>>26251191
I'm neet but I sell shit and I hang out with friends all day and night have a qt gf

Idk how people do it without friends and weed
>>
File: NEET_Conductor.jpg (92KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
NEET_Conductor.jpg
92KB, 409x409px
>>26251191

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWN

Feels alright man. How does it feel to be a butthurt wagie?
>>
>>26251369
What do you sell
>>
>>26251191
Pretty damn good most of the time, desu. The one downside is that it has to end some day.
>>
I feel like a poor, worthless, waste of space and I wish for death.
>>
it feels real bad. this is purgatory, worse than hell, it's like I don't exist.
>>
>>26251393
Feels like a NEET desu
I have tens of thousands of dollars but have no idea what to do with them. I'm thinking of buying a gun to go shooting but my girlfriend is vehemtley against it.
>>
>>26251412
Will you live in public housing?
>>
File: NEETblueshade.jpg (108KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
NEETblueshade.jpg
108KB, 409x409px
>>26251433

>MUH MONEY

The NEET is not interested in such trivialities.
>>
>>26251418
Join the marines. Be put in active combat patrols in the Middle East where you might get killed. If you can make it through boot camp that's not a bad way to go
>>
>>26251470
Where will you live when your parents die? Will you live in section 8 government housing with the blacks?
>>
im glad not being part of society because of many reasons

>don't slaughter animals! (with no intention or ability to do something about it)
>save the refugees! (despite making our economy collapse)
>save the dogs (or any kind of animal that nomies care for but fuck other animals)
>just b urself (worst advice ever, i would never lie to my kids like that)
>i hate race you because you belong of race X and im race Y
>teachers who believe in education but can't explain why they are even teaching things like literature and poetry in the first place
>people who think being deceptive is being smarter
>people who think greed is the only way to achieve self actualization and fulfillment

i can go on
>>
>>26251524
What happens when your parents cut you off? (Serious question)
>>
>>26251514
we wait for the NEET paradise that is basic income

finland is already doing it and canada won't STFU about it family. finland will soon become the land of the NEET
>>
File: 1453466160712.png (8KB, 500x537px) Image search: [Google]
1453466160712.png
8KB, 500x537px
Everything feels pretty meh
>>
>>26251549
ill become part of society and the workforce but ill do my best to stay the fuck away from general population
>>
>>26251550
Good luck trying to immigrate to Finland without a job.
>>
>>26251595
never said i was going there, just hoping my country gets it too
>>
>>26251595
being a NEET is not an attempt to tease society or anything, you get caught in a web of issues that makes you feel worthless in terms of a human being so you retreat away from normies.

ill be happy to actually live in work in a completely new type of society like japan where hard work and good personality are being rewarded, in the west its the complete opposite
>>
>>26251648
The japs will never accept you if you're not white. They might tolerate you but you'll always be below them
>>
>>26251775
doesn't matter, i can put up with this sort of racist issues as we have enough here

i suggest you watch a movie on tokyo which is one of the most expensive cities in the world. watch how factory workers,teachers and basically any person who work at manual labor can self sustain himself, there is a big emphasis on the middle class because they are the driving force of society. you get respected for working hard instead of busting your ass and getting yelled at all day like in the west, with a tyrant boss that want to afford his 5th yacht or something.
also what kind of woman would wanna date a factory worker in the west? she prefers a lawyer that sits around on his ass all day doing absolute shit. woman here don't appreciate the type of work you are doing
also the culture that puts politeness and manners above everything else, there is no bullying or teaching, and they are not tolerated. these issues are being treated very seriously
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.