[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it feel like to have someone truly, utterly, and sincerely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: femlette.png (640KB, 800x433px) Image search: [Google]
femlette.png
640KB, 800x433px
What does it feel like to have someone truly, utterly, and sincerely care for you?
>>
Like shit.

You want to be alone.
>>
File: image.png (374KB, 481x686px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
374KB, 481x686px
My girlfriend makes me feel loved and secure in a mental capacity. I always have someone to talk with when I'm feeling down or out and we are completely comfortable with each other. She helped me off the brink of suicide because I was a depressed virgin robot and then grew to love me and now I guess I'm a normie.
>>
>>26251048
womanly. since men cannot receive the same type of feelings from women
>>
File: suicidal_feel.jpg (14KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
suicidal_feel.jpg
14KB, 385x387px
>mfw a women will never look at me like this
>>
>>26251048
it's the best drug there is. Cocaine and booze might make you forget about your troubles for a little while, but that love shit lasts.
>>
>>26251311

>"a women"

that's the reason lads, I'm dumb as phuqq
>>
>>26251328

Whee oo!

Thats a good one anon!

But for you, I hope it does. You can have fame, money, and power, be respected or feared around the world.

But if you don't have love, you're the poorest of the poor of the poor. Every human heart hungers for love.
>>
>>26251328
Yeah and then comes the crash down after the breakup.
Lots of people are here because they never got over that first heart break.
>>
>>26251328
>it's the best drug there is

Someone Hasn't shot dope yet!
>>
>>26251530
someone is a virgin yet!
>>
>>26251636
That's why I'm here! Are you lost?
>>
>>26251118
that's nice.

it's funny how whenever somebody tries to suggest a gf might cure their depression, they get utterly shot down.
>>
>>26251048
Extremely fortunate in this regard and I appreciate it - Often it feels excellent and having someone there for you can cushion you from many hard falls.
>>
>>26251789
cont.
however most of the time it's just a background thing - It's like if someone asked you what it's like to be able to see. When you've always had it you take it as granted. Walking around ecstatic about such things all the time wouldn't be useful
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.