[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just bought myself some dextromethorphan hydrobromide (DXM) cough

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1454361164080.jpg (33KB, 230x249px) Image search: [Google]
1454361164080.jpg
33KB, 230x249px
Just bought myself some dextromethorphan hydrobromide (DXM) cough lozengers. According to the box, each lozenger contains "2.5mg" of DXM. How many of these babies do I have to pop to get cray cray? I'm a NEET who has never so much as smoked weed before so please explain it to me like a child. Thanks!
>>
Make sure they don't have guifennison or you will regret
>>
>>26250468
Check if there's "acetaminophen".

If there is, you will FUCKING DIE IF YOU TRY TO GET HIGH.

Sorry lad.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>26250468
This thread needs replies.
>>
>>26250468
dude just buy a bottle or two of delsym
most brands have a bunch of other shit in it that can make you nauseous and or put you in the hospital. Delsym syrup has dxm only, and is the best tasting syrup imo,. I'd say doing dxm is one of the things i actually regret doing, but do you familia.
>>
>>26250510
>>26250519
The box says "Each lozenge contains dextromethorphan hydrobromide 2.5mg. Also contains: sucrose, glucose syrup."
>>
>>26250567
If there's no other medical ingredients just take the whole box. Don't be a pussy.
>>
>>26250468
That's a very bizarro way to get fucked on DXM, robot. I would say 50-100 to get pretty weird. Maybe dissolve them in hot water and drink that?

My preferred method is to just suck it up and drink the disgusting syrup. Make sure it only has DXM HBr and no other active ingredients. Around 200mg will get you a mild buzz. 500 will make things pretty strange/trippy. 800-900 will cause a true dissociative experience. 1200ish will cause you to experience the divine.

I'd also reccomend reading about dosage/experiences on erowid. So you dont kill yourself.
>>
>>26250567
double check the active ingredients on the back
>>
>>26250468
>I'll take questions that could be answered on erowid for $20, Alex.
It's like you kids picked up a smartphone, found reddit, Facebook, 4chan, Wikipedia, and Google, and then forgot the rest of the Internet existed.
>>
>>26250592
Oh I see, the leaflet lists more; "As well as the active ingrident, the lozenge also contains sucrose, glucose syrup, levomenthol, star anise oil, strong capsicum tincture, anthocyanin, flavour (blackcurrent)"
>>
>>26250606
None of that will kill you. Although all of that menthol shit will probably feel weird.
>>
>>26250589
100??? The box only contains 12 and cost a bomb!!
>>
>>26250647
Post the box. You read it wrong.
>>
>>26250647
Yeah...I don't know why the fuck you would choose lozenges as your dosage method. Get some discount cough syrup like wal-tussin that has only DXM if you want to get strange.

It's still pretty expensive, but two bottles will do you right for quite a while. In high school my friend and I would go to walmart, empty out a $0.98 box of cereal, and stuff the empty box full of robotussin. Then we would go through the self-checkout with our box of cereal and get ~$40 of syrup for a dollar or 2
>>
Don't do dissos. If you're gonna do dissos, do ketamine or MXE. If you can't get ket or MXE, then refer to my first statement.
>>
>>26250677
Here

>>26250696
I didn't specifically choose lozenges, they were literally the only product that contained DXM. They were kept behind the counter and I had to show my driving license and give my name and address to get them.
>>
File: 123.jpg (623KB, 2272x3383px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
623KB, 2272x3383px
>>26250748
>Here

Sorry, I forgot to actually select the picture
>>
>>26250748
>I had to show my driving license and give my name and address
Wow...so this is what fascism feels like.
>>
>>26250748
Regardless, I'd say go for it. Take the lozenges and see what happens. You won't die and you wont have an overwhelming trip, but you'll feel something.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.