[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often do you shower? Do you shower before bed or after waking up?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: I LIKE TO.png (223KB, 700x386px) Image search: [Google]
I LIKE TO.png
223KB, 700x386px
How often do you shower? Do you shower before bed or after waking up?
>>
>Showering before bed
>Thinking you're clean after 9h in your bed

Wtf ?
>>
Usually when I wake up before work or if I go somewhere I'm going to be for a few hours.
>>
>>26249903
I only shower at night if I know I will get fuck all for sleep and be too tired to wake up early enough to shower.
>>
>>26249903
Where do you sleep? In the garbage can?
>>
after waking up, obviously. im not a fucking animal
>>
>>26250012
>thinking your body doesn't produce fluids when you sleep.
You filthy animal.
>>
I shower at night. I can't wake up early enough to shower in the morning.
>>
>>26249865
every day after I wake up
also taking bubble bath few times a week like a true manchild I am
feels good
>>
like once a week once the smell of sweat around my genitals has built up enough of a musk, it'll be after waking up and masturbating

if i havent already taken a shit i'll dig around inside my asshole to see if I cant pick out any pieces of shit and if I do I toss them into the toilet. Theres nothing worse than having to shit right after you shower, especially if you have a hairy ass like I do.
>>
I dont like taking showers, I take baths when I leave the house, which is only about once every two months

>tfw smell of onions
>>
File: ONE STINKY DINKY.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ONE STINKY DINKY.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
ONE STINKY DINKY AHH AHH AHH
>>
pure kino
>>
>>26249903
You think you're cleaner after 9 hours of being awake than after 9 hours of being in bed?
>>
>>26250289
No but I don't smell like shit in front of others people.
>>
>>26250258
>one stinky dinky.jpg
>holding up two fingers

What did he meme by this?
>>
>>26250306
>being around other humans
Normie confirmed.
>>
>>26249865
I usually do both.
>>
>>26250306
You don't magically start smelling like shit after 9 hours of doing nothing. Humans don't work that way
>>
>>26250479
you constantly produce sweat you actual moron
>>
>>26250479
>My body cease to fonction when i'm asleep

How old are you ?

Washington before going to bed is like washing your teeth before going to bed and not the morning.
You smell like shit.
>>
>shower when I wake up
>shower when I get home from work
>shower before going to bed
If you shower any less than this you're fucking disgusting and should consider suicide
>>
>>26250486
That doesn't mean you stink of shit after 9 hours you fuck
>>
>>26250651
Washing* wtf autocorrect
>>
>not showering every 6 hours and washing your teeth 4 times a day
Fucking plebs

>>26250670
>not washingtoning every 6 hours
>>
>shower
hahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>26250660

Rip your skin. I hope lather ur skin with baby lotion.
>>
>>26250651
>>26250651
>washing your teeth before going to bed and not the morning
>not doing both
enjoy your tooth decay
>>
>>26250752
>washing your teeth
>not brushing them
enjoy YOUR tooth decay
>>
>>26249865
Once a day. Sometimes I can't be arsed, but then I remember how much I hate smelly people and don't want to be one of them, that usually gives me all the motivation I need.
>>
>>26249865

>How often do you shower?

I try to shower once per day.
More often I'll just shower every second day (now that it's winter it's not really necessary to shower every day)

> Do you shower before bed or after waking up?

After waking up, always.
At night I'm way too tired to do it and my hair get messed up if I sleep with moist hair.
>>
>>26250804
>my hair get messed up if I sleep with moist hair
Its called a comb/hairbrush. I shower before bed because I hate having to go to work with moist hair
>>
twice a week I guess
>>
Morning showers here. My hair is really fine, and if I sleep on it, the natural oils and stuff make it so I look like the ancient aliens guy when I wake up, and there's no amount of combing, brushing, or product that will get it under control unless it's freshly washed.

I also just feel really sweaty and gross by mid-day if I shower the night before.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.