[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Online dating is a waste of time unless you're 10/10 chad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: mememe.jpg (247KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
mememe.jpg
247KB, 2048x1536px
Online dating is a waste of time unless you're 10/10 chad right? I mean, i'm not an ugly man, i feel i'm fairly attractive but still can't get bitches to reply on OKCupid :/

pic related, its me
>>
maybe take a pic of yourself outside so you don't look like a creepy loser
>>
>>26249320

i took this during winter so bad lighting outside.
>>
>>26249247
you look fine. internet dating is a crapshoot if you're just looking to get laid
>>
The "scene" look doesn't work that well anymore unless you're in top 5% of men in your area. If you look too old you'll just look like a pedo. Maybe it works better in the US I dunno.

If you want to keep longer hair you need a new style.
>>
File: A0mamdC.jpg (42KB, 636x848px) Image search: [Google]
A0mamdC.jpg
42KB, 636x848px
>>26249247

get a haircut dude

jesus christ
>>
>>26249247
You're a Chad though, a "droky" Chad because you have longer hair. Assuming this is even you
>>
>dead eye stare
>the I have been on 4chan for 12 hours look
>nobody else in the background
>no activities going on
>my hobbies include fapping to anime
>plz respond
>>
You're not ugly but yeah you're right, it helps to be a chad on dating sites. You can't really be chad status until you are in your mid 20s and look a little older.
>>
>>26249247
You look like 15 or 16
>>
>>26249247
Are you like 14?
>>
>>26249247
cut your hair, also this >>26249405
>>
>>26249247

Don't listen to the faggots telling you to cut your hair, they are fucking normies who shouldn't even be on this board and I'm even surprised to see such normie suggestions. It's a never-ending cycle, "cut your hair dude", "you'd look better with longer hair".

Fuck the fucking normies who always tell you to cut your fucking hair. I suppose your chin is alright and the eye color of course but the nose looks a bit strange. Get cosmetic surgery and you'll be a Chad, you don't look like a poorfag
>>
yeah its a total waste of time

worst yet is all the bitches on there are so fucking entitled. just remember that your message is one amongst like 50 other dudes messaging them, and if you don't think you're the best you're not

dont put to much effort into it
>>
>>26249247

Sorry dude but you aren't really handsome, I wouldn't say you are ugly though.

Ignore this retard >>26249398 and keep your hair like that, it helps you look more like chill and obscures your somewhat odd facial features.
>>
>>26249537
its a fact that having a big bush on your head makes you look permanently like you're 16 unless you can also grow a beard, which OP clearly can't pull off.

Having long hair like OPs makes you look like a high school stoner at all times. I know because it happens to me when I let my hair grow out. Then I get a haircut and I remember how much better I look with it short.
>>
You look like a 14 year old scene faggot. Women don't want a little boy.
>>
>>26249247
>Posting a pic of yourself
Never do this again under any circumstances. It might be too late now
>>
>>26249578
I think he looks fine you're just a piece of shit poster. He already knows he isn't 10/10 but he easily looks above average despite not even trying. (lifting/haircut/etc.)

Easily if make-up didn't exist, then 75% of women would be below him or in his league.
>>
File: TERQacn.jpg (28KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
TERQacn.jpg
28KB, 405x720px
Mint green walls scream "I live with grandma because my parents don't want me around anymore"
>>
>>26249247

you look cute tbqh

but I prefer non-threatening boyish looking guys so maybe take that as an insult
>>
>>26249247
>that hair
2007 called, they want their emos back.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.