[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate my wife and me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

Rate my wife and me?
>>
>wife

I've got bad news for you mate
>>
I'm kinda sad i'm going bald at 23.
Hair at the back is really fine but at the frontg is just ... i try and hide it with certain hair style but i really thinking about hair implants
>>
>>26248828
Well as a nu-male, you have just 2 options:
a) used up Stacie with 2 kids
b) 3/10 famale

But hey, one man's trash other man treasure.
>>
>>26248828
She's a qt. I hope you never have to feel the pain of her cucking you.
>>
>>26248828
shes pretty anon you are a cute couple
>>
File: nu male.jpg (439KB, 1050x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nu male.jpg
439KB, 1050x1080px
>>26248828
perfect example of nu-male and his "6/10" gf
>>
>>26248879
i thought i was losing my hair when i was 17 because my hairline is irregular and asymmetrical as fuck, was convinced that the hair at the top of my skull felt thinner by the day. now i'm 22 and still have the same weird hairline but i haven't really lost any hair
>>
I see a chubby bitch going bald and a creepy looking dude with long hair
>>
>>26248828
She kind of looks like a girl I dated but a little bit cuter.

Nice.
>>
Cute/10

I hope one day I'm lucky like you and find a girl willing to marry me.
>>
taylor swift with glasses kek
>>
>She
That's a man, baby

niggerbloxxxxx
>>
>>26248828
she's ugly but you're even uglier.
>>
>wife
tee hee, you posted a picture of a guy in a wig and rused some of us that it is a female.
sod off.
>>
>>26248942
>anyone who wears glasses and has a beard is a """NU-MALE"""

yeah, no. Men have been growing beards for hundreds of thousands of years and I've been wearing glasses for more than 15 years because I have shit eyesight

Kill yourself.
>>
>>26248828
Look at the grimace on her face. She hates being with a short balding guy so much.
>>
>>26249158
They are all styled in a nu-male way. Are your glasses new like black framed, and is your beard like theirs?
>>
>>26249158
My glasses are classic square, dark brown. My beard is trimmed daily in a close style. It's slightly longer since it's winter but it's fairly short in the summer. nu-males have no idea how to groom themselves so they come off as 'off' when presenting themselves. They may not pick a flattering glasses design or may not know how to trim their beard evenly (You pretty much need two razers, a trimmer and a close shaver) and they look at classic, non-electric razors like their a used condom, meaning they pretend to have handled them all the time but have never really had one.
>>
Dont you see
How much this hurt
Me?
Baby
Uh-huh?
>>
>>26248828
where's your wife's son?
>>
she looks like taylor swift if she started a female to male transition
>>
>>26248828
She is a man?
>>
>>26248828
I'm happy her transition is going well
>>
>>26248879
At least you aren't going grey at 23.
>>
thought that was taylor swit or a split second

thought you were a receeding hairline numale low test faggot for a split second
>>
Why'd you marry Taylor Swift?
>>
>>26248828
that is a nasty shade of red lipstick for her face
almost like (s)he's trying to broadcast "I'm a woman I swear"
>>
>>26249456
dude I know a ton of girls that love grey hair on a guy
I dont know shit that get turn on by balding
>>
>>26249510
Who gives a shit what girls like?

I'm going to look like a senior citizen when I'm in my late 20s.
>>
>>26249510
On an older guy. No girl likes grey hair on a guy with a young face.
>>
>>26248828
Hi Filip :)
>>
>>26249525
>I'm going to look like a senior citizen when I'm in my late 20s.
sounds like you have more issues than just your hair if all it takes is going white
>>
>>26249536
>No girl likes grey hair on a guy with a young face.
Again, a lot do
>>
>>26249576
Name one. Just one, any one.
>>
>>26249611
Me. I do. I like it.
>>
>>26249611
This is a weird request because I doubt we know the same girls
>>
>>26248942
I just realized, everyone in that picture looks like a jew.
>>
>>26249648
Doesn't matter. Gimme the name.

>>26249646
Yeah, but you're a guy.
>>
>>26248828
She looks like a man wearing a wig and lipstick.
>>
>>26248828
She's extremely cute, looks a bit like Taylor
>>
>>26249739
uh.. ok..
Sam
Jessica
Ashley
Stephanie
Amber
Lynsey
are off the top of my head but I have never heard or ever seen a girl go negative to white/grey hair regardless of age. It's always been a compliment.
>>
>>26249845
Thanks. I'll hit 'em all up and see how it's going.
>>
would you show us her tits? thanks
>>
>>26249221
my glasses were the cheapest option (wireframe)
>>
>>26248828
She's a cutie, but you look like you're gonna shoot up a school. Hope you never get cucked.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.