[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hhkv >start dating a 6/10 few months ago >Hold hand

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

>hhkv
>start dating a 6/10 few months ago
>Hold hand achievement unlocked
>Hug achievement unlocked

I want to kiss her but I don't know how to do it , she is pretty shy so she won't do the first step but it's not her first kiss tho ( she got like 7 ex-boyfriend )
>>
>>26248612
>( she got like 7 ex-boyfriend )
Dump her and move on
>>
>dating for a few months
>no kiss

Lmfao enjoy being used as an emotional tampon and never actually fucking her.

King beta
>>
File: 1405856621763.png (33KB, 840x428px) Image search: [Google]
1405856621763.png
33KB, 840x428px
>she is pretty shy

No she just gets the tingles from being dominated
>>
>start seeing a girl
>every night tell myself im gonna stop pussing out and go in for the kiss
>always go for the hug

Fuck
>>
>>26248626
I like talking to her , we got a lot of common point : same taste in music , she also watch a lot of anime desu , she told me that she was a play-girl before but she regret it

>>26248672
I don't really want to fuck her , like physical intercation aren't really important but like u said it's been a while that we are dating and never kissed her so it's pretty weird and I want to change that u see
>>
>>26248761
That's exactly what I'm facing right now
>>
Start with a kiss on her cheek when you hug her. Then she'll know what kissing is on the table and then she can kiss you when she wants to. Or just get blind drunk with her and you can kiss her loads. Source = I once kissed one girl ;)))))))))))))))
>>
>>26248890
But do you do it ?

Like u just put ur mouths on her mouths and wait ?
>>
>>26248930
An actual kiss without tongue is a very very quick thing. Just practice the movement of your lips by kissing your hand or something, and then all you need to do is do that motion on her lips. Like i said it is a very quick happening.
>>
>>26248977
So it's not important if I do it with tongue or not , right ?
>>
>>26249012
You want to start with the quick pecks. Tongue is very intimate and not everyone does it, as not everyone likes it. Definitely start with just quick lip only pecks because it might be a bit too much sticking your tongue in her mouth for your first kiss, and if you dont have a lot of experience it can be quite awkward as you dont really know what youre doing.
>>
>>26248977
Not OP but fuck all this shit

We didn't learn at 13, so we're broken now

Just the idea of kissing someone how even
>>
>>26249076

I get you. My first was at a new year party when i was 17 and the girl knew i liked her and there were 3 boys v 3 girls. The next was the same girl at a party later inb4 normie reee. I know how lucky i am to have a girl want to kiss me.
>>
>>26249139
You kissed at a normal age tbqh

I'd ree at you thinking you understand but I don't have the energy sorry
>>
>>26249061
Thanks anon

>>26249076
yea I know , but late is better than never
>>
>>26249076
It's pretty easy
>>
>>26248612
Write an achievement guide please. I couldn't even figure it out when I had a gf.
>>
>>26248612
>7 ex bfs
>too shy to kiss

She is bullshitting ya mate.
With so many, no way she is shy.

Just kiss her faggot.
What are you? 15?
>>
>>26249217

>Puting my head on her thigh while she is playing with my hair
>Hug her from behind and kiss her on the neck
>Cuddle for like 30minutes
> " I really feel confortable with you , anon , u're so special "
>>
>>26249235
I actually feel that a kiss would change our relation making it more sexual and I like our relation like it is now , as I already said : I'm not into physical intercation
>>
>>26248782
>she was a playgirl before
>but she regrets it
Kek you're so fucked mate
Have fun watching Chad walk into your house every day
>>
>>26249521
Why do you hate girls like that , they aren't all the same , I mean she is special and I believe her when she said that she regret
>>
>>26248612
7 ex boyfriends
Get outta here, scott pilgrim
>>
File: notthistime.png (24KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
notthistime.png
24KB, 625x626px
>>26249547
>...they aren't all the same , I mean she is special...
You gave yourself away. Work on your technique
>>
File: 1437517370180.jpg (185KB, 555x739px) Image search: [Google]
1437517370180.jpg
185KB, 555x739px
>>26248761
Well...now I know I belong here...you are my peope...I'm going to kill myself now
>>
>>26248612
>dated for a few months
>haven't kissed her yet

Literally just do it.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.