[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A NEET, a wagecuck and a 4chan janitor are at a funfair where

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 12

File: 1449459870239.png (302KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1449459870239.png
302KB, 720x480px
>A NEET, a wagecuck and a 4chan janitor are at a funfair where they come across a shady looking man at a stall.
>He tells the NEET that if he buys a ticket and is able to last five minutes out back with the man's vicious rottweiler, he'll win a thousand dollars. The NEET is no fool though and declines the offer. He then watches his wagecuck friend buy a ticket, then vanish round back with the stall owner. After ten seconds or so he runs out screaming, with his clothes torn, covered in bite marks. The NEET and the wagecuck hastily leave the funfair.
>After a few days they haven't heard anything from their janny friend so decide to go back to the funfair to find out what happened to him. They come across the same stall owner and ask him if janny managed to complete the challenge, to which he tells them that sadly the he was torn to shreds by the rottweiler.
>The NEET laments that it simply wasn't worth it for a mere thousand dollars. The wagecuck is taken aback by this and says to the stall owner, "A thousand dollars?! You were only going to give me twenty bucks!" The man replies, "Well that's more than I offered the other guy - he did it for free!"
>>
File: 1446043692542.jpg (21KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1446043692542.jpg
21KB, 604x453px
ok not so bad, robot
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>26248602
This is a very good one.
>>
>>26248602
A NEET, a janitor and a wagecuck are on a plane to do a parachute jump. Suddenly there is engine failure. Who survives?

The NEET.
Why?

As if a NEET could afford a ticket to a parachute jump.
>>
File: 1449459870239(1).png (351KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1449459870239(1).png
351KB, 720x480px
>How many wagecucks does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Two - one to screw in the lightbulb, another to stop him from hanging himself after.

>How many NEETs does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None - they're too busy screwing the wagecuck's wife!

>Did you hear about the wagecuck who loved his job?
Neither did I.

>How do you get a wagecuck onto a bus?
Start paying him enough for bus fare.

>A wagecuck walks into a bar...
A NEET says to him "I'll have a vodka and coke, please."

>How else do you get a wagecuck onto a bus?
Don't hold him back when he jumps in front of it.
>>
>>26248602
A wagecuck watches a NEET and a janitor in a car, they are speeding to a ravine, screaming, because the brakes have gone.

The wagecuck needs to answer one important question:

Do I watch this while drinking a Cabernet Sauvignon, or shall I pop out a nice Chardonnay?
>>
>>26248602
Oh, hello Wagie!

Daily reminder that shitting in garden soup kitchen NEETbux are local piano bar celebrity depression. vegetable soup kitchen volunteering 6 am force-feeding whenever I want makes 7 day weekend for ME. wagecuck materialism greek philosophy healthy challenging the theories of mathematicians and physicists! CHOP CHOP wagecuck, welfare certified sandwich artists no time another day, another dollar. college loancucks programming at home good boy points all the time in the world. ***YAAAAWN*** Just look at my autobiography wagecuck. r9k expanding my mind Mr. Shekelburg pennies on the dollar! Wizardry [insert philosopher quote here] with BIG, UNEMPLOYED, NEET COCK. I earn my keep cuck true happiness $1600 every two weeks NEET comedy club. Fuck you pitiful 2 hours in traffic fucking your gf while you're at work. Enjoying your lunch break wageslave? expanding my mind drone that yacht your boss has had his eyes on. Anime and videogames tendies chow autism keep your tax dollars coming. Sanders girlfriend "too tired" for sex homegrown vegetables no time for anything cozy blanket. agoraphobia Subway NEET lifestyle relaxing massive inheritance from my parents. Sweet onion teriyaki laughing stock of the neighborhood cuck. MUSH WAGIE mcjob minimum wage social interaction anxiety check in the mail. Fucking bitch wageslave "would you like fries with that?" failure retirement writing a symphony dreams of NEETdom. I'd rather kill myself than work parents sipping at a glass of red wine. wagecucks on suicide watch with life's true purpose. Everything for free.

Tata for now another dollar wagekek. I'll be sure to let your girlfriend know you're slacking on your lunchbreak!
>>
>>26248781
Why are NEETs not allowed to breed with janitors?

You get people who are too lazy to fuck things up.
>>
>>26248781
>Two - one to screw in the lightbulb, another to stop him from hanging himself after.

But who stops the other wagecuck from hanging himself?
>>
File: 1449459870239(2).png (103KB, 327x218px) Image search: [Google]
1449459870239(2).png
103KB, 327x218px
>Mr Shekkelstein goes down to the ice cream parlour to treat himself during the lunch hour. When he gets in, he sees his wagecuck employee furiously masturbating over a tub of ice cream while the cashier girl screams and the other customers look on in horror. Mr Shekkelstein is shocked and asks him what the hell he thinks he's doing. The wagecuck looks confused for a second, then replies, "Sorry, boss! I thought you said you wanted me to cum in sundae!"

>Why did the wagecuck sprint across town through traffic to take advantage of a 5% off deal at Walmart?
Wagecucks will do anything for a promotion!

>Why couldn't the wagecuck's wife give him an erection?
Only Mr Shekkelstein decides when he gets a raise.

>How do you make a wagecuck bend over?
Give him minimum wage.

>What's the difference between a whipped cart horse and a wagecuck?
Horses don't pay tax!
>>
>>26249222

What's the difference between a NEET and a rapefugee?
the rapefugee complains at being locked in a small room with no 3D women
>>
>>26249222
Why can't the NEET write a symphony?
because symphonies are built out of several movements
>>
File: 1449459870239(3).png (102KB, 327x218px) Image search: [Google]
1449459870239(3).png
102KB, 327x218px
>How do you stop a wagecuck's wife from cheating on him?
Stop fucking her!

>Did you hear about the wagecuck who found a watch on the subway?
That's the closest thing to free time he's ever had!

>What did the NEET say to his dentist?
"Another day, another molar!"

>What does a wagecuck call his free time?
Retirement.
>>
>>26249766
What does the NEET call his housemate?
mom.

Why was the NEET on all fours?
he lost his benefits

Why can't the wagecuck cuck the NEET?
because when the NEETs gf meets a wagecuck, she's suddenly no longer the NEETs girlfriend
>>
go on .. i paid for this performance
>>
What's the deal with wagecucks? They talk about how they don't want to have to rely on other people in order to survive, yet they live on Mr. Shekelstein's mercy. I mean, what's up with that?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (36KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
36KB, 1280x720px
>>26249991

GET OFF THE STAGE
>>
>>26248602
just doing some testing fagolas, nothing to see here

How do you faggots like having to click, 'I'm not a robot' every single time you post?
>>
>>26248602
are you the guy who makes the NEET pepe's? make more plz
>>
A little girl is riding along the highway with her mom.

When suddenly a NEET falls off the truck in front of them and hits the windshield

The little girl asks: Mommy, what was that?

The mom, not wanting her little girl to know about NEETs yet, answers: It was just a bug honey.

The little girl sits quitely for a while, before exclaiming: It sure had a big dick.
>>
>>26249991
BOO, LEAVE LOSER

I wish I had rotten tomatoes I could throw at you
>>
File: 1449445288031.jpg (105KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1449445288031.jpg
105KB, 409x409px
What does a wagecucks wife say to him after sex?

I'll be home in 20 mins
>>
File: 1449459870239(5).png (335KB, 701x467px) Image search: [Google]
1449459870239(5).png
335KB, 701x467px
Woah, lot of wagerage from the crowd tonight. What's the matter? You don't like being a joke unless it's for 8 hours a day and pays for my car?

>>26249489
Nice try, sir, here's one for you:
>Why can't the wagecuck write a symphony?
He doesn't have the time!

But in all seriousness, you wagecucks are alright, I appreciate you coming out, I know you don't have a lot of spare time. Thank you, NEETs, thank you, wagecucks! Don't forget to get an early night tonight, the boss want you in early tomorrow.

This show was brought to you by your tax dollars! Thank you and goodnight!
>>
G O L D
O
L
D
>>
File: topteeth 2.jpg (218KB, 599x601px) Image search: [Google]
topteeth 2.jpg
218KB, 599x601px
>>26248602
WAGIES AND JANITORS

L I T E R A L L Y

B T F O
T
F
O

F O R E V E R
>>
>>26248602
>tfw your NEETbycks hit your account
>>
>>26249991
what is this amateur night?
>>
>>26248602
>tfw this threads gave me a neet fetish
Was making me gay part of your plan?
>>
>>26250406
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *claps loudly* ENCORE!
>>
I like how NEET Pepe isn't even Pepe in a blanket anymore, just a blob with a head.
>>
These are all great. When's your next show neet comedian?
>>
>>26250406
Good job! This is quite good entertainment, I love these threads, it's so nice to see fellow neets utilize some of their spare time to bring joy to others.
>>
>>26249766
stop it man you're killing me
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.