[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to kill myself, but I care about my family too much to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1454254045648s.jpg (2KB, 104x125px) Image search: [Google]
1454254045648s.jpg
2KB, 104x125px
I want to kill myself, but I care about my family too much to go through with it. Try to convince me to end it or convince me to live.
>>
You won't have to put up with the guilt or shame once you're dead because nothing will matter then.
>>
>>26248415
>>26248322
Shut the fuck up, you full well know that they will have to go through with it before you kick the bucket.
>>
>>26248322
Why would you want to end your own life?
>>
>>26248455
I don't understand what you are trying to say.

cmmant
>>
>>26248493
I am not able to influence where my life goes. No matter what I do there is always something in the way.

I am not talking about small things that do not go my way, like major life decisions are always shot down by problems that I have or external forces.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide

Of all the countries on earth, only China has a higher suicide rate among females than males

Be like China
>>
>>26248610
I have read about that. how women make feeble attempts to commit suicide all the time, but rarely succeed, and men, while only trying it 1/3 as much as women, have a suicide rate 4x that of women. It really tells you something about how women think.
>>
Life sucks but you only have one of it so might as well collect maximum neetbux, fap to as many qt traps as possible, grow your loli collection and watch all anime you can illegally obtain.
>>
>>26248707
you actually have a good point anon. I am not really into that stuff, but I guess you are right that I might as well get away with what I can.
>>
File: 1349577030426.jpg (666KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1349577030426.jpg
666KB, 1920x1080px
>>26248322

If you have a car, save up a few grand, pack up a few months worth of food, get the necessary maps, and head out to the places you've always wanted to see, places that aren't that normie-dense. If you can somehow settle there, once you reach your final destination, and you decide you don't want to die anymore, then good. Otherwise, once your resources are spent, you can settle to die in the place of your choosing. Maybe find a steep ledge, maybe get some chains and drop yourself into a frozen lake, and you'd be happy knowing have lived to see some of what you wanted to see.

If you don't own a car, get rekt. I don't understand the logic behind not killing yourself because you care about your family. It's like saying the soldier's widows suffer more than the actual soldier who became a casualty.
>>
>>26248814
I had actually been planning to do something similar once I get out of highschool. I am 18. The happiest I have been was driving through the mountains. I am not sure if I want to hold out that long, but if I do I think it will be worth it. great advice anon.
>>
File: 1396755008004.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1396755008004.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>26248965

It's something I'm actually doing. I want to see the auroras up north.

If you do go with that, bon voyage anon
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.