[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last night my boyfriend and I where talking about bills. One

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: index.jpg (7KB, 269x188px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 269x188px
Last night my boyfriend and I where talking about bills. One of them was my car insurance which it turns out was unusually high. The thing is Ive been paying my dad to be on his plan since I was a teenager. Its never been a problem between us and he always told me it was cheaper to remain on his plan than to get my own. Today I went over to his house to look at the bill myself because I needed the policy numbers and I found out he has been stealing from me to the total of 200 every 6 months for about 5 years.
I talked to him about it and he claims I'm wrong even though I was holding the bill in my hand.
What should I do? On one hand I want to let it go but I am also very angry.
pls help
>>
>>26248161
>my boyfriend
Fuck off nigger
>>
>>26248161
Fuck off ya slag
>>
>>26248202
im a faggot at least get it right
>>
how was he stealing from you?
>>
What is the point of the first sentence? It does not add any relevant information. This is a poor attempt at trolling; therefore, I am shaking my head.
>>
>>26248219
He lead me to believe the bill was much higher than it should have been. When confronted about it he called me a liar even though I had the bill in my hand. I know it is very unlikely that I will ever get my money back but not even an apology? fuck him
>>
>>26248241
Your right I could have left that out but I guess it seemed important as a set up to why I was inquiring about my bills to begin with
>>
File: I want normies to leave.gif (1000KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
I want normies to leave.gif
1000KB, 500x280px
What the fuck was the point in mentioning

>my boyfriend

How is that relevant to everything else that you're saying?

'EVERYONE LOOK AT ME I'M A GIRL'
(or a gay guy)

What's the point? You don't belong here

>female (or gay)
>has a partner
>1+1 = you're a fucking normie roastie

Fuck you and fuck your shit tier problems

Please leave
>>
>>26248161
>total of 200 every 6 months
It's fucking nothing. Also, fuck off normie
>>
>>26248339
its at least 2k in total though
shit adds up when its been years
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.