[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do americans keep shitting themselves in public? Is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: shit-happens-poop-in-pants.jpg (66KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
shit-happens-poop-in-pants.jpg
66KB, 640x512px
Why do americans keep shitting themselves in public? Is it due to their diet?
>>
>>26247453

It's usually older women. I know two women who constantly shit their pants and its because they had their uterus removed back in the stone age of modern gynecology. Without the uterus things go wrong apparently.
>>
>>26247453
Never trust a fart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aImwaKbvjqQ
>>
>>26247453
>Is it due to their diet?

yes
>>
>tfw american
>always constipated
>small bladder and constantly have to pee really bad because of this

for what reason?
>>
A lot of diet pills cause you to have oily shits ad just shit a lot in general.
That combined with the amount of greasy food these fat fucks eat...Well im sure you can put 2 and 2 together
>>
Sometimes I shit myself in public and it's so damn liberating to not give a fuck.

Besides no one else cares I shit myself so why should I?

America is really bad for public toilets because if we did they'd be infested with homeless. I'd rather shit my pants and wait til I get home.
>>
My mom has ulcers in her colon and is supposed to avoid high sugar content stuff, but she drinks lots of wine and soda anyways.

So she's had quite a few poop accidents.

She eats well otherwise and is Canadian, however.
>>
>>26249215
If you did that around my in public I would hurt you, as would many others. Outside is not your home and not yours to own, you must act right in public.
>>
>>26249265
I wear thick pants you can barely smell it even when close to me
>>
>>26249265
>If you did that around my in public I would hurt you
No you wouldn't, you fucking pussy. You'd just silently judge the faggot.
>>
File: 1454593713728.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1454593713728.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>26247453
they cannot into designation
>>
>>26249163
>always constipated
Drink more water, eat more fiber (vegetables) and eat less meat. Though water and fiber should help if you don't want to reduce meat usage.
>>
File: PB8fwLJ.jpg (12KB, 320x424px) Image search: [Google]
PB8fwLJ.jpg
12KB, 320x424px
Gross, right?

The terrible thing is previous poster was right. These people are taking prescription meds that lower cholesterol. All it does is make your body pass fat straight down your intestines without absorbing any of it.
All of the extra grease in there causes gas, amd because grease is....well....greasy, these people are literally gambling on farts.

Also, sometimes it just leaks out no matter how hard you clench.

Kudos on them for taking a step to try and get healthy. But GOD DAMN. If you know you might shit yourself WEAR A DIAPER.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.