[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any of you cuntbuckets had a kid before? What happened to your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: 1433349313624.jpg (519KB, 2040x1533px) Image search: [Google]
1433349313624.jpg
519KB, 2040x1533px
any of you cuntbuckets had a kid before? What happened to your vagina hole? is it just a wreck?
>>
dunno but i want to fall asleep with my dick inside of Caprice.
>>
>that pic
It's like a choose your disease buffet. Left for warts, middle for HIV, right for herpes.
>>
I got back to normal via kegel exercises, although I have some scar tissue in there which I feel like helped me cheat on tightness since it feels bunched up ever so slightly
>>
>>26246764
yeah but how does it look down there? Does it look even remotely pleasant to look at? how bad is the scaring? Does your partner notice?
>>
>>26246780

there is a fucked up scar going down to my anus tbqh but it sort of blends in since there is already naturally a seam there, haven't heard any complaints from my husband since once you're looking after a newborn baby what a vagina looks like on the outside is in "well beyond giving a shit" territory
>>
>>26246622
We get paid postnatal reeducation here so it's fine. Walked around a bunch during labour and that one was pretty long, which let the tissue stretch out slowly, nothing tore. I can tell the difference but if you hadn't seen the before/after most people wouldn't be able to guess.

The rest of my skin and boobs did worse (stretch marks)
>>
>>26246652
I'd take the left
>>
>>26247039
did you rub any cream or lotion on your boobs to help with the stretch marks?

does sex feel the same, worse or better?
>>
>>26247300
It took a while getting used to it again, mostly because it's a bit strange in your brain. I wouldn't say I feel any different physically but it took a while to get back in the saddle and let go as before. Most of the time you don't want to wake the baby and you are dead tired.
>>
>>26248173
i meant does sex feel different, like the sensations in your vagina hole? Does your vag still satisfy your husband? How does he feel about it, honestly?
>>
>>26248173
>it's a bit strange in your brain

>last time a penis went in there, a baby fell out
or
>a whole fucking human being fell out of that hole. what is this guy doing trying to stick a little bit of meat in that very same hole?
>>
File: such shameful.jpg (236KB, 691x625px) Image search: [Google]
such shameful.jpg
236KB, 691x625px
>>26248254
what this anon is trying to say is, "can you even get pleasure from a 6 inch dick after shitting out a 10 pound baby. it must feel like nothing."
>>
File: 1450205828948.jpg (1MB, 1066x1582px) Image search: [Google]
1450205828948.jpg
1MB, 1066x1582px
Do high test women have an easier time with pregnancy.
>>
>>26248248
Orgasm for women has a lot to do with how you are mentally, it's not as easy as for men where it is more mechanic, if you stimulate enough it will happen. Took a while before I could cum again.

I found myself absurdly ugly after the pregnancy, with the stretch marks , despite having applied cream and oils all the damn time. So it took a while to get back to the gym, loose some weight, feel like I was desirable again.

My husband didn't mind in the slightest, he was so excited when I was pregnant, he has an impreg/pregnancy fetish and the whole lactating thing turned him on massively as well.

>>26248302
Yeah, it's not the same at all because the baby hurts you like nothing else. The reason it's not as fun right after aside from your own issues is also because your body recoils at the pain this means 9 months down the line.

>>26248559
Wide hips are an advantage.
>>
File: 1432593520627.jpg (262KB, 700x560px) Image search: [Google]
1432593520627.jpg
262KB, 700x560px
>>26248696
>body recoils at the pain this means 9 months down the line.

please clarify. are you saying that 9 months after baby it still hurts to have sex? Do you not enjoy sex now? Do i really have to look forward to not being able to pleasure my girlfriend?

fuck man.
>>
>>26248763
That's why you don't get scrawny white girls with 12 year old bodies pregnant. It destroys them, puts the baby at risk... Miscarriage even.
>>
>>26248763
I didn't mean it like that. Imagine that you got a dog and at first it's nice and you do nothing but pet and enjoy it and it's fantastic. Then one days it just mauls you up completely. Your body is going to give you physical reactions of "nope" for a while when you see dogs after that.

Let your girlfriend set the pace at which she'd like to have sex again after the baby, it'll come back but just dont pressure her if she isn't ready. Get her to a relationship therapist if after six months she still won't touch it or do oral. Some friends have needed a while do get used to a penis again but most tried to keep their husband happy in some way.
>>
>>26249044
but really though, do you enjoy sex now?does it still feel as good?
>>
>>26246622
white women have much more beautiful feet than black women
>>
I think most people who have had children will agree that the vagina copes a lot better than the muscle/skin around your abdomen does.
>>
>>26249092
I am too tired to care half of the time where I would have done it before. but recently she hit the one year mark, we left her with my parents, booked a hotel and banged away all night. You need to plan this shit a lot more but when it happens it's still great.
>>
>>26249152
oh geez, what im asking is does the physical sensation of having a dick in your vagina feels as pleasing as it did before you had a kid?
>>
>>26249119
This

Originalitibity
>>
>>26249166
Alright anon. I never came from having a dick in my vagina, but from my husband playing with my clit. I still don't come from having a dick in my vagina and it took me 4 months to try to have one in there again, then 7 months post-baby to have him cum inside of me and iirc I came again around the 10 month mark because something in my head wasn't cooperating. The dick doesn't feel different in my vagina than before.

As for him, he swears it doesn't feel any different but that's just his word.
>>
>>26249248
is he an honest guy, and do you get mad at him for no reason enough for him to just let you think it feels the same?

Most men will lie to you to keep you from getting bitchy. i need an honest mans opinion. does post-baby pussy feel the same as pre-baby pussy? if any of you have been with a woman before and after having a child...
>>
>There are mothers browsing /r9k/

Is this the real life?
>>
>>26249520
It's pretty smart, really. With the world as it is today, there's a 50/50 chance their kid will end up like this. Better to understand it.
>>
no more stories girls?
>>
>>26249520
stay at home moms are basically neets with retarded animals to take care of.
>>
its weird i am so unattracted to a young girl that had a kid, but a 35+ year old sexy milf I would fuck the shit out if and don't care if she had 3 kids as long as it happened awhile ago.
>>
>>26249311

My wife's feels more or less the same. It took a long time for her to recover though. We didn't have sex for a good while after, for more than just physical reasons
>>
I'd love to see the bitch in the middle wear make-up sometime. She has nice features but awful skin.
>>
>>26246652
And back for cancer.
>>
>>26251320
on the contrary, for a black girl she has really nice skin.
>>
Currently pregnant with twins.
>>
>>26251268

Responsibility and maturity come with the milf department

Young moms are sleaze-bags.
>>
>>26251365
>for a black girl

Black girls generally have great skin. I'm referring to the shitty skin on her face, that's why I said make-up.
>>
>>26246622
>black vagina
>look just like the white vaginas

checkmate racists
>>
>>26249311
My wife was actually really tight (like painfully tight)directly afterwards. It mostly had to do with her fully relaxing. After the first couple of times it was back to normal. There are horror stories out there, but not in my experience so far.

Just for the record, pregnant pussy is generally the best pussy a girl will ever have. This ain't even a fetishist talking. It stays wet forever, a bit warmer, and with hormones and all of she's in the mood, she is really in the mood. Also depending on how far along she is, you're really limited to positions that most guys really enjoy anyway.
>>
File: 1452935659280.png (287KB, 618x466px) Image search: [Google]
1452935659280.png
287KB, 618x466px
>>26249044
>if after six months
If she can't even blow you or take one for the team after a month then it's time to find a new wife.
>>
>>26246622
If only they could remove the black girl in the middle the pic would be so much better
>>
>>26246622
Left is best but she should have right pussy. Middle is monkey.

What's left's name?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.