[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talking to a qt >I like her a lot and she likes me too

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (309KB, 1254x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
309KB, 1254x1280px
>talking to a qt
>I like her a lot and she likes me too
>it's been 3-4 weeks of talking without seeing her (I've met her once)
>every time we try to hang out she says she can't because of her parents
>willing to wait but feel like it might never happen
>scared of getting attached because of this
>can't decide if I should just stop talking to her
>if I don't talk to her my days will consist of weed, laying in bed all day, and crying
>since we've started talking I've been working out, more social and optimistic, been nicer to my family, less prone to just giving up, even making up a resume to apply to jobs

What do? This could literally be my last chance at happiness. I'm afraid she's going to only want to hang out at my house and I'm embarrassed because I'm really poor
>>
>>26246452
How far apart do you live? You don't have to hang out at each others houses, if you're fairly local.
>>
>>26246510
Like really close like I drive by her all the time
>>
>>26246538
Then go for a fucking drive together. Go hang out somewhere. Go the park or somewhere quiet.
>>
>>26246581
I can't she keeps saying her dad is strict
>>
>>26246948

She's trying to be polite. She doesn't want your cheesy dick anywhere near it but she's too nice to say it. Get the fuck over it and move the fuck on, autist.

Take a hint.
>>
>>26246452
anon if you two don't end up becoming a thing dont worry about it, the best thing to do is to take it one step at a time. Right now you guys are friends so be friends, she's clearly helping you mentally so don't worry if its going to develop into anything more or not just look at what you've done so far, show her your worth something and if she doesn't see that, then someone else will.
>>
>>26246948
Just how old is this girl?
>>
>>26246452

Book a hotel room for a night.
>>
>>26247208
17 almost 18

>>26247121
I told her its cool if she doesn't want to talk I even stopped talking and she kept messaging me
>>
>>26247664
Oh shit nigger, what are you doing?

While it's good you're improving, you need to take a step back and reevaluate the source of this improvement and it's sustainability. Also, it sounds like she's pushing you into orbit. How old are you, OP?
>>
>>26247664
>17
Makes sense. And how old are you? If you're over 20, drop that shit.
Keep her as a friend and guide her away from being a slut but don't try to go further down a relationship path.
>>
>>26247748
23 not sure what the problem is 17 is legal here

She asked to be my girlfriend yesterday and I said we should wait until we hang out. I think she's like grounded or something over a bad grade
>>
>>26247763
I live in a town so small it's for ants if it's not her I literally have no one
>>
>>26247771
>I think she's like grounded or something over a bad grade
You can always play the bad boy. Her parents will hate you but she'll be hotter for you than she ever has.
>>
>>26247884
I'm a drug dealer with a huge record and I do reckless shit and smoke weed all day
>>
>>26247902
maybe thats why she isnt allowed to hang out with you, thats pathetic
>>
>>26247902
Then what are you whining for advice here for?
>>
>>26246452
How did you do that? I've never talked to any girl longer than 1 day. What should I do?
>>
>>26247933
No she doesn't know about my record nor does her father
>>
>>26247962
Honestly I'm not going to lie i was born semi sttractive and have a decent personality

But desu I'll start balding and not even have the ability to make money before I know it
>>
>Pepe Instagram shit
Fuck off
>>
What does it mean if a girl never texts you but is always looking forward to going out?

I've gone on a few dates with this one girl and while she seems interested, we never talk unless its face to face unless its to make plans.
>>
>>26248517
Look at her messages with other people she might not be talkative
>>
>>26248517
i hope you have as much fun with her as she does with you

You seem like an option to her used when she has nothing else to do.
>>
>>26247902
>her dad is strict
>I'm a drug dealer with a huge record
Her dad seems pretty reasonable if you ask me
>>
>>26247771
>23 not sure what the problem is 17 is legal here
>>26247884
What this guy said. Your options are to either play the bad boy and convince her to sneak out like the horny rebellious teenager she is OR you can go all in, clean yourself up, and ask her to introduce you to her parents. If you can make a solid first impression and not seem like a loser douche the it will be smooth sailing from there.
>>
>>26249056
None of them know I'll honestly help her with her studies stay sober stay up all night studying so I can help her
>>
File: 1429857397431.gif (997KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
1429857397431.gif
997KB, 500x276px
>>26246452

Oi m8, I used to run a resume building club back in high school. If you want, I can take a look at your resume and make it good enough to show the president.

I can't give you any advice on a girl, because it's so hard these days to understand what the fuck they're thinking. In your case, she could truly be genuine, but then again, you never know.

Good luck in your endeavors, friend.
>>
>a 23 year old hanging out with a 17 year old

that's just pathetic. she's practically a kid sister at that age. what in GOD'S name could a 23 year old have in common with some high school kid?
>>
>>26249577
She's turning 18 if that helps
>>
>>26249577
compatible sexual organs
>>
>>26249577

Yeah because 23 is such a mature age lfuckingmao
>>
>>26249577
What could a 40-year-old have in common with a 25-year-old?

Yet relationships like that are fairly typical.
>>
>>26249069
Holy fuck op here I just thought about this you're right as fuck

I even told her to sneak out once and I think she said she would.
>>
>>26249577
shut the fu ck up, faggottini
>>
>>26247206
this is really good advice
follow it, OP
>>
>>26250538
She's 17. She's a moron and she's got strict parents. You're a guy with a car.

She will do anything you say.
I would tell you not to take advantage of that but if you don't, someone else will. It'll happen.
Just don't be a cunt.
>>
>>26246452
What a hideous amalgamation of internet culture. Poorly spelled text to mirror this trendy "black" humour on Twitter next to a 4chan mascot and no doubt posted on normbook for "basic bitch" white girls to laugh at.
>>
>>26250715
Yeah I mean if sex is all I can get it I'll do that but I like the idea of dating it just seems hard with our parents and shit but I don't necessarily need to see her every day
>>
>>26247763
>If you're over 20, drop that shit.
worst advice ITT tbch
>>
>>26249577
>she's practically a kid sister at that age
Hahahahaha
>what in GOD'S name could a 23 year old have in common with some high school kid?
Who cares?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.