[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know if I'm depressed, numb, or what. Please

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 01228_HD.jpg (365KB, 1600x1280px) Image search: [Google]
01228_HD.jpg
365KB, 1600x1280px
I don't know if I'm depressed, numb, or what. Please just talk to me. I have nothing to live for. It's qll pointless. Kill me. I'm a pussy That can't kill myself. Reddit doesn't help anymore. 4chan doesn't help. Games don't help. It's too much. I don't want any of it. Please kill me. I'm a waste. I'm a disappointment. No point in being around me. Kill me.
>>
>>26245612
How old are you? It makes all the difference.
>>
Why would anyone kill an useless person ?
Not worth the punishment
>>
>>26245626
Young
>>
>>26245663
Underage? Under 20 at least? Then it's all still within your power and I don't want to hear you whining because you still have some control over your destiny.
>>
File: 198.png (17KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
198.png
17KB, 300x100px
Play svencoop with us it is very fun cooperative game you kill monsters and figure out puzzles in first person while wearing custom models no microtransactions and it is free you can add me as well and we could talk sometime

http://store.steampowered.com/app/225840/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/keen

Life is very hard and confusing sometimes but we have other people if we're lucky and not in jail or offline with no friends so miracles and nice things can happen to but you do have to work at it a little bit

The right medication and especially talk therapy once a week helps me alot I highly recommended a therapist
>>
>>26245714
I suppose that's true. Chances are I'm gonna waste my life though. Oh well I guess.
>>
>>26245721
Don't have PC since I'm broke. I'm on prozac. It makes me numb. How much do I need to take to kill myself? How painful of a death will it be?
>>
>>26245721
I only get to talk to my therapist once a month.. overbooked.

>>26245612
It's impossible for you to feel this 24/7 .. it may be a low point, think about that it is a phase and your mood could turn to the better. Keep in mind that depression is a chemical imbalance in the brain and this low point isn't your normal state.

I felt the same though, and still do sometimes, I am honestly waiting to get a firearm to do it... but out of hope i have a belief that maybe oneday i might meet someone worth staying alive for.
>>
>>26245795
I know what you mean by hoping to find someone to live for. Doesn't seem possible for me but it may be for you. Don't waste your life like I have. Do something with it. Anything that makes you content. I've felt lije this for years. Yes, I have my highs. But the lows are the strongest feeling that I get.
>>
>>26245878
How am I better than you are? Why would it be possible for me and not you?
>>
>>26245895
I don't know how. All I could do is try and give you some motivational words. Chances are you just might waste your life like me. But I could only hope you don't. We either succeed or fail right? Not like any of this matters.
>>
>>26245923
yea .. it doesn't matter.
I wish you luck.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.