[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>netflix finally arrives in the middle eastern country I am

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: beardordie.jpg (34KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
beardordie.jpg
34KB, 1200x627px
>netflix finally arrives in the middle eastern country I am in
>so excited to watch all the shows and movies i always heard about but couldnt watch

netflix only offers a very small selection of things to watch compared to the US selection.

tfw no netflix and chill
>>
>>26245175
media hint
>>
why don't you just download what you want to watch
not like your primitive authoritarian government would care about protecting western intellectual property
>>
>>26245175
You realize that literally every country that isn't the US has that problem? And because of that, there are several ways around that problem?

And >>26245294
>>
i can't watch any tv shows and movies anymore, i don't know if it's my depression but i just find them either dull or pretentious

i saw star wars and everybody loves it so i thought it was going to be amazing, well it was the most boring piece of amateur crap i've ever seen
>>
>>26245175
Don't you have some European women to gang rape with your mudslime brothers?
>>
>>26245294
because you need netflix to netflix and chill
>>
>>26245294
It has its down sides:
slow internet, no sub titles.. stuff like that.
>>
>>26245175
>using netflix
are you a gay guy in his early 20's, living in the appartment his parents rent for him?
If so, go suck a dick and die.

Netflix is for stupid middle class kids.
>>
>>26245379
>not a refugee
Sadly, when im of age, i will have to enlist in the military and fight ISIS :(
MURICA HELP ME

>>26245443
dunno why you think that but it looks like people glorify it
>>
>>26245371
I stopped watching TV years ago because of that same reason. It all feels bland and boring. Anime, horror, documentaries, reality, action, drama, comedy, whatever. It doesn't catch my attention for some reason.
>>
>>26245457
Are you a k*rd or a kike?
>>
>>26245457
>people glorify it
the media glorify it through advertising campaigns, then stupid people repeat what they've heard.
Stop being so stupid.
>>
>>26245476
Nope.

>>26245484
How could I tell before using it?
like, i haven't watched star wars yet but i the constant hype on it makes me feel like it's great, but i would still have to see for myself, that's not stupid
>>
>>26245443
>Netflix is for stupid middle class kids
this, the selection of movies is shit tier and shows mid-tier.

even if I used Netflix I would torrent more than use it anway, so what's the point to pay a monthly fee?
>>
>>26245510
I haven't paid a monthly fee; when it arrived netflix gave everyone a free month.
>>
>>26245505
>i haven't watched star wars yet but i the constant hype on it makes me feel like it's great, but i would still have to see for myself, that's not stupid
shit comparison. Netflix is a way to access media, and it has a limited selection

pirate sites have huge selections and are free.

the answer is obvious faggot
>>
>>26245526
the point of the comparison is to say that I would use netflix to see if the glorification is true or not.
The thing with pirate sites is that a lot of them are blocked here, and vpns and proxies for me are slowing things down even more for my already slow net speed, another problem being subtitles.. sounds like too much that is solved by streaming networks like netflix.
>>
>>26245505
It wasn't a yes or no question. I'm guessing you're a kike. How's life under the Iron Dome?
>>
>>26245175
kill yourself isis shitskin
>>
>>26245554
>sounds like too much that is solved by streaming networks like netflix
depends how pleb you are, if you have taste you would be using netflix to the minimal anyway.
>>
>>26245568
not even muslim

>>26245561
couldn't care less honestly, doesn't affect me at all. To me it sounds like hit and run kinda war going on, wake me up when a proper army fights there.
>>
>>26245510
I pretty much just pay for it when I'm in my dorm because I've already been caught for piracy and because "hard drive full of random shit and chill" will sadly never get a girl.
>>
>>26245631
>"hard drive full of random shit and chill"
>not having an organized folder of handpicked god-tier shows and films
your loss buddy
>>
Suggest me something god-tier to watch so i can stop being a faggot?
>>
watching skins atm here in aus i got it last month, well my mum got it
>>
>>26245175
are you in the UAE mate?
brit living in sharjah here
>>
>>26246532
Not currently but I have lived in the UAE for a few years in my childhood.
>>
>>26245175
Just get a vpn
>I use private internet access
>>
>>26245175
use hola
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.