[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>26244573 >If you can be a likable, expressive, honest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 0

>>26244573
>If you can be a likable, expressive, honest person in the moment you're in
I don't think you understand that that's the problem
>>
>>26244590
What's the problem? Just be honest about yourself and express your feelings. You will inevitably be hated by some but liked by others, but it's better than being overlooked by everyone isn't it? Why are you satisfied with being neutral to everyone around you?
>>
>>26244610
>inevitably liked
No everyone could just think you're a cunt.
>>
>>26244635
What makes you think you'd be a cunt?
>>
>>26244610
I do express my feelings, not everybody has likeable feelings
this is something hard for normies to understand, they are utopians who believe that everybody is responsible for themselves, "equal opportunities not outcomes" and they use this to justify capitalism and other anti-social things
>>
>>26244676
I already hate myself senpai, why the fuck would anyone else like me?
>>
>>26244573

These idiots actually buy the social media, oversocialized swag shit and think real life is like this. Meanwhile, in the world where people don't spend all hours of the day on the internet, normal people (just as ugly and weird as you all) are living fulfilling lives with close relationships with their family and a handful of good friends, and don't care at all about being anything special.

But keep crying because you don't have a super high friend count on whatever stupid shit you kids use these days
>>
>>26244573
This is a lie :( once you are out on the real world people double down on their expectations of you :p you don't get to get away with half the things you did on highschool :(
They are always talking to me about things I don't care about and I don't get to shut them up :( I don't get to walk away :( or just tell them I don't care at all :p
>>
>>26244610
>liked by others
TOP FUCKING KEK

You do realize that literally everything I say is autistic shit and only worsens my overall situation with my peers, right? I feel like most things I do or say put me down lower on this imaginery hierarchy and I get treated even worse.
>inb4 burself^:)
>>
>>26244573
>Implying you can reverse 12 years of psychological and physical abuse by snapping your fingers.
>>
That hasn't really been true since the advent of public social media, mainly Facebook.
>>
>>26244610
That's ok being hated by some people. I don't mind that. But when it like 90% of everyone you meet on the road that's another story.
>>
In my experiences you're social standings stay the same or drop a level after high school. But I am from a small town. I would imagine in a big city you would just start as nobody.
>>
>>26244693
You think I don't know that? Mental illness is a bitch. I know I have severe anxiety and it's all in my head but when I get out into the real world I'm a mess. Unless I'm high ( and I am right now or I wouldn't even reply to you because my anxiety has gotten so bad that I don't feel comfortable talking to anons I cant see on the fucking internet)...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.