[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>midterms tomorrow >8 chapters >read zero >masturbated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 11

File: logo.gif (23KB, 220x270px) Image search: [Google]
logo.gif
23KB, 220x270px
>midterms tomorrow
>8 chapters
>read zero
>masturbated 5 times tonight instead

Who here fell for the /uni/ meme?
>>
>>26244267
Dude how do you think I feel I'm waiting to sort out my high school results just so I can go to uni I fucked up big. And I want to do teaching
>>
>>26244267
are you in Harvard?
If so, immediately hang yourself with your bedsheets.
>>
Second semester starts for me next week. My schedule is so fucked up. I dread goign back.
>>
>>26244267
>Who here fell for the /uni/ meme?
Look man. You already fucked up going to that place. But you can't drop out now. That would be worse. People would think that you couldn't do it. You need to finish that bullshit and then you can honestly say that it was all a meme and you made a bad decision when you decided to go.
>>
> going to an Ivy League for a STEM field

Nah, you're just a retard who completely missed the point of Ivies.
>>
>>26245785
If you do that at least your roommates will get auto A's for the semester
>>
>>26245817
What this guy said
Uni is shit, dropping out is worse. Suck it up OP
>>
what university has midterms in february?
>>
>>26245833
What does this even mean, explain
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-01-23-52-06.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-01-23-52-06.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
I just finished my midterms yesterday.
Completed a Japanese History module yesterday and even though I could have left and played vidya I stuck around and chatted with my tutor about Prince Shoutoku and Saigo Takamori.
Have a great clique of friends who are all just as interested in our degree subject who I get to have top bants with.
Completely enthralled with my degree.
DPD secretly told me yesterday I'm top of the year.

Fell for the /uni/ "meme and I'm having the best time of my life.
Who else here actually enjoying and doing well at uni?
>>
>>26245907
I got 4 distinctions for my first year. It's the best thing i've done
>arrive at uni by 7:45
>play games on phone till class starts at 8:30
>do assignments in library between lectures
>go home
i don't waste my time making friends or going to uni parties. Doing a BSc in computer science and maths btw. And the catefarias have the best food. Chicken and rice every day. Or noodles and beef. I alternate.
>>
>>26245854

In the UK our midterms are spread over late January/early February, sometimes later.
>>
>>26245972

Glad to see somebody else who actually recognises the value of the opportunity of university.

Even if the system is bullshit, the knowledge alone is something people should be taking advantage of, not dicking around and playing vidya and not doing your readings and proceeding to embarrass yourself in class the next day.
>>
>>26246003
Uni just gives me a lot of stress.
>>
>>26246039

If you're stressed out at uni is it's more than likely because you're not doing your work outside of uni hours and are at home pissing about and procrastinating.
>>
>>26246039
Try take it one day at a time then. Focus on a routine, it helps me. Slot in some excercise and tastey food to help you calm down. I eat during lectures a lot because it makes me feel more at home, which gives me confidence. And no lecturer will tell me to stop unless i cause a disturbance
>>
I wish I was capable of doing this. I know I could make it too but my anxiety is killing me
>>
>>26245889
It's well known that STEM at ivies is more expensive and less prestigious than at several other universities. The ivies are pretty much just for liberal arts kids to network.
>>
File: GT.png (132KB, 347x374px) Image search: [Google]
GT.png
132KB, 347x374px
i'd give anything to have a friend.
>>
File: fb-emory.gif (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
fb-emory.gif
34KB, 600x600px
>>26247875
I-I could be your friend, anon. If you don't mind driving.
>>
I'm dropping out. I have gotten an associates from a cc but I've been in school for almost 4 maybe even 5 years now.
>>
>>26244267
The internet is probably the worst things that has ever happened to you. You're watching your life go down in flames because you can't stop being a distracted hedonistic fuck long enough to get your shit done.

I am too.
>>
>>26247875
GSU here. Moar info about yourself, loser.
>>
>tfw never been good at school
>never had the tryhard mentality
I don't know why I thought it would all just change when I went to college.
>>
>>26244267
>midterms
>8 chapters
>read zero
>masturbated 5 times

>who here thinks its not their fault?
>>
I'm starting community college at 20 because I was homeschooled and my abusive mom destroyed all my transcripts. Kill me now.
>>
>>26245907
Die in a grease fire you weeaboo
>>
File: University-of-Dayton.jpg (58KB, 600x515px) Image search: [Google]
University-of-Dayton.jpg
58KB, 600x515px
At least you go to a good school. The way things are going I'll end up at an equally shit med school as well.
>>
I wish I never went to university
>>
I have an earth science test in 45 minutes, and all I've done is shitpost on 4chan the entire class so far. It's mostly boring shit about earthquakes and tectonics and shit so far, but I feel like the questions are going to be really specific.
>>
>>26247958
I don't mind driving.

>>26248048
GSU, transferred. 3rd year CS.
>>
>tfw the girl in my class complemented my outfit today
I mean, she's not a qt or anything but I'd take it.

Also
>tfw posting on /r9k/ in class
>>
>>26247958
>>26248048
>>26247875
a-anyone? pls respond
>>
File: 1443649439775.jpg (62KB, 580x464px) Image search: [Google]
1443649439775.jpg
62KB, 580x464px
>>26246597
Tfw turned down Cambridge for CWRU STEM.
>>
Algorithms midterm comin up. I gave up on the textbook a few weeks ago and tbe instructor is p bad. Im doomed.
>>
Anyone else here /tryingtotransfer/?
>>
I'm about to graduate law school.
>>
Failing shit course in shitty school at 23 no idea what I want to do with my life
>>
>>26249685
Congrats! How does it feel?
>>
>>26245907

Die you fucking weeaboo
>>
>>26245972

> I'm socially awkward/can't make friends so I'm justifying my choice of going to university by acting like a soulless Asian and literally arriving an hour and 15 minutes early.

> kill yourself fag
>>
>>26249702

Okay I guess. Still lots to do and have to pass the bar. Lots of pressure. Very little money. Moving in with my dad while I study for the bar for two months because I can't afford rent. But I do have a job lined up.
>>
File: wow.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>26244267

if you're actually at Harvard OP, kill yourself

all you had to fucking do was do ok for 4 fucking years then the rest of your shitty, pathetic life would've been made up for by the kike job you would have definitely ended up in

instead you're crying on /r9k/

holy shit, are you Jeb?
>>
calc 1 final tomorrow

already failed last semester, haven't dont jack shit this semester will fail again

all i want in life is a qt bf to cuddle just kill me
>>
>>26250045
>tfw no gf to teach calc to
>>
>>26250045
Linear Algebra is fucking me up my ass right now. Everyone told me it would be easier than Calc and Calc I-III was a breeze for me but for whatever reason I can't remember any of the theorems I need to anymore.

Anyway, what in Calc I do you have trouble with? I got an A so maybe I can help you?
>>
>>26249760
how is from 7:45 to 8:30 an hour ad 15 minutes. Isn't it 45 minutes ?
>>
How do I stay calm during an exam? I have lost far too many easy marks just from nerves and it's killing my mark.
>>
>>26250213

Deep, slow breaths. In through nose, out through mouth. Do practice tests at home.
>>
>>26249179
What do you think of Cleveland? Are you from that area?
>>
>>26244267
>Be a lazy piece of shit
>"fell for the /uni/ meme"
Nah OP you're just a piece of shit
Drop out, collect your NEETbux and die alone and in poverty like the rest of your "smart but lazy" kind.
>>
>>26250213
Practice similar problems so you can be all "I know this shit because I've done it 10 times before". If you're used to it the stress will be far reduced.
>>
>making a massive social and financial investment in a piece of paper that isn't likely to do shit for dick unless you magically know everyone and have 10yrs experience already in your field

All memes aside, how do you feel that college is worth it? How do you justify your investment?
>>
>>26250963
You're really over exaggerating what it takes to be successful. Yeah it is a massive financial investment if you're a wreck like I am and take out too many loans but if you're a reasonably smart kid and your family doesn't have much money, there's a ton of scholarships out there. I know people who got so many scholarships that they're actually getting paid to go to college, and if I would have worked a little harder in high school and done more research I could have done the same, but no one really told me that. And all you have to do is get a non useless degree, get an internship somewhere and get in good with one or two professors and you should be set for an entry level job. After that as long as you're a competent employee you should be set to at least live a middle-middle class life, and if you got a money degree like engineering or some type of mathematical finance then you can definitely make it to upper middle class and make six figures by the middle of your career.
>>
>>26249179
Oh wow frist time i saw cwru mentioned here i just got out of dr sri`s ochem test. Let me guess you're doing the preprofessional program.
>>
>>26245907
Fuck off, weebshit, there was no reason for that image
>>
File: kuroki10.jpg (37KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
kuroki10.jpg
37KB, 500x492px
>>26248090
>>26249731
>>26252942
Looks like somebody is pissy about anime being posted on an anime website
>>
File: University-of-Alabama[1].jpg (112KB, 900x1004px) Image search: [Google]
University-of-Alabama[1].jpg
112KB, 900x1004px
>tfw I'm coming here for my master's
>tfw it's only because I fucked up badly during my last two years of undergrad and finished below a 3.0
At least I'll be in ROTC so I'll have a job lined up after I graduate and if I do well I might have a decent shot at a good grad school for my phd.
>>
>>26244267
>I'm mediocre
>therefore uni is bad
>>
>>26245707
You sound like me but in a better situation.
>>
File: howdii.png (50KB, 743x577px) Image search: [Google]
howdii.png
50KB, 743x577px
>>26246597
what about this place
>>
>>26253131
American uni invitations are this informal?

In Britain you get a systematic, bureaucratic UCAS update and thats it
>>
>>26253169
i dont know this is the only school I applied to, however it is known for a peculiar atmosphere
>>
File: 1454179826762.png (25KB, 248x274px) Image search: [Google]
1454179826762.png
25KB, 248x274px
> tfw too poor for uni
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.