[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>reading shit on facebook >there's a public page in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1417621048216.jpg (57KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1417621048216.jpg
57KB, 640x640px
>reading shit on facebook
>there's a public page in my country where people ask things and others comment, it got pretty big because people kill time there for few laughs
>one guy ask in a joking way if his height of 6'1" is fine
>2 hours later 110+ comments of dead serious women saying his height is fine and it's better than "disgusting midgets"
>religious girls, seemingly nice girls with profile pics of them and family, etc
>all of them have literally no sympathy for guys under 5'11"

Ok, i get that most women like taller guys, that's absolutely fine and that's their taste. But what is the psychological background for such hate towards shorter dudes? I mean, some of these comments were plain insulting, and it was for something that a man absolutely can't change. I thought about it and my guess is bitterness, people who are failures like to put down other people for such things so they can feel better about themselves. But it seems too cliche ("lol you're bitter because you are a slut that can't keep a man") and i would like an experts opinion on this.

TL;DR: Why a lot of women openly express hate for male qualities that are out of men's control?
>>
if u didn't want to be a fugging manlet, why didn't you jsut be born tall u short fuck?

TO BE HONEST SENPIE
>>
women live by the 666

if your height doesnt start with a 6, you dont earn at least 6 figures and dont have at least a 6 inch dick you have no chance
>>
>>26244228
It's the biological imperative, if you're a manlet just beat them at their own game and wear lifts.
>>
>But what is the psychological background for such hate towards shorter dudes?

Don't think it's hate at all. Think it's just a complete lack of thought at all - completely dismissing the shorter guy and lusting over tall chad and the tall babies they'll pump out. your feelings don't even come into the equation for them
>>
>>26244254
This is pretty good, famiglia.
>>
Women know they are physically weaker than men so making fun of short people is a good way to make themselves feel better, also men over 6'0 don't care because they don't have this problem, so there's really nothing we can do about this, it's just bitches being bitches.
>>
>>26244302
trying to mention and put accent on "disgusting midgets" isn't lack of thought, that's deliberate provocation towards shorter men.
>>
>>26244328
but why would they compete physically with men and compensate for that with insults? women are supposed to appear feminine and gentle so they can maximize their options, being a bitch towards other people isn't helping that cause.
>>
>>26244254
what would happen if a man said he prefers women who are in 100-120lbs range, had fewer than 3 previous partners, knows how to cook 200+ meals and isn't bellow 9/10?
>>
>>26244228
where's that screencap of the bitch taking a selfie with a guy at the gym in the background

Women can be really good at ceasing to see men they don't desire as human. It's just that simple, they just stop thinking of undesirable men as human beings with feelings.

Mind you, women posting on facebook, nevermind facebook public pages, are low-tier fucking normie trash so fucking trash it may as well be morally right to treat them the same way they treat undesirable men, by treating them as things that aren't human beings with feelings or anything.

Women found in other places might at least be more self-aware or restrained in their condemnation of men they don't like.
>>
>>26244458

considering you can get taken to court for disagreeing with a woman on twitter I wouldnt try it
>>
Women can't think by themselves, they can only follow what other women want. Those women wouldn't give a fuck about height if no other girls did.
>>
>>26244228
>Ok, i get that most women like taller guys
>that's absolutely fine
>I mean
>umm so i mean i was like

why all english talkin ppl talk the same?
>>
Sometimes I'm so happy about not being american
Here height isn't that much important
>>
File: 1432848834173.png (80KB, 182x203px) Image search: [Google]
1432848834173.png
80KB, 182x203px
5'5 Manlet here
Its because normal sized women feel they are entitled to that feeling of being protected, having a big strong man to lead them and shelter them etc.
They are mean to little guys because
>1.) A lot of smaller guys are desperate clingy assholes who are bitter
>2.) They are insecure
I know it sounds so cliche but
They are shitting on smaller guys because they want bigger guys to make them feel secure.

Taller women who are like 6ft actually have less of this problem in most cases. These kinds of women have given up on that entitled security because its harder to find men taller than them. Lanklettes are actually more likely to date shorter guys at this threshold

But Ive beat them at their own game. I won't date any girl that isn't shorter than me. Sure it sucks having a more limited choice but it does make me feel more manly with a shorter girl at my side.
Ive learned to love the short chubby insecure girl type too. They are desperate enough to give us a try and if you can relish in the powertrip you'll become the security they want

I mean its a shitty situation to be sure but its social caste my dudes.
Wealthy women are less likely to date men who aren't even richer than they are

Popular girls don't date nerds

We gotta focus on our strengths instead of getting tied up in our weakness.
>>
>>26244228
can you post some screencaps OP? I need more teaching material to help the manlets learn.
>>
File: 1451699960424.png (1MB, 1281x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1451699960424.png
1MB, 1281x1113px
>>26244479
Here senpai

origiievihrerbZRB
>>
>>26244228

Because judging people by their appearances is only bad if you're judging a woman.
>>
>>26244512
I'm not english or american. I used "in my country" so people won't ask for links on language they can't possibly understand.
>>
>>26244479
>Mind you, women posting on facebook, nevermind facebook public pages, are low-tier fucking normie trash
This. Who honestly even gives a fuck about stacey who has her fucking head in her phone all day? Shes trying to find 10/10 chads on Tindr and get likes. She has no personality.
Even if you got to fuck her, she'd be checking her phone while you're doing doggy with her
And after you cum she'd just be right back on her phone. Who gives a fuck about normie zombie trash like these people

And i want to add. Even if we are manlets WE are the deciding factor. NOT them. Put them in their fucking place
>>
>>26244549
OP here. Small chance you can understand any Balkan language mate.
>>
>>26244602
Fucking hell,in Balkans people are tall as fuck,180 cm is almost short
>>
File: 1390460246665.gif (407KB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
1390460246665.gif
407KB, 200x199px
>>26244528
>But Ive beat them at their own game. I won't date any girl that isn't shorter than me.
Theres actually a lot of shorter women who still prefer taller men than you

BUT
Women strive to be small, petite, and cute. If you treat lanklettes like trash just the same, you'll make them feel fat, tall, lanky, and masculine and that'll ruin their fucking day
>>
>>26244626
180cm is a legit manlet cutoff here. The average is 188cm (6'2") for males, 175cm (5'9" for females)
>>
Manlets have historically had to resort to rape and crime and thus we as humans have developed a natural hatred for them. They are sneaky little goblin freaks.
>>
>>26244720
So this thread is almost B8....Op had to specify that those comments came from countries where people are tall as fuck
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.