[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be working at a major company >used to be working in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (72KB, 896x921px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 896x921px
>be working at a major company
>used to be working in the logistics department
>the employee that used to work at the general affairs department suddenly quit
>due to shortage I was temporarily moved to the G.A department
>The manager is a woman. didn't think much of it
>my boss looked at me like he was looking at person who was going to Jail "good luck, son. Hope to see you again with us"
>I was worried but I thought of it as a new experience
>couple of nightmarish weeks later
>my manager comes at me with a bossy air "anon, X employee lost his locker keys, look into it"
>I didn't like the way she order me around but I just replied "I'm on it"
>since he lost the key, the only thing to do is ask a key maker company to reproduce the key
>I got various quotations
>the bitch took 2 days holiday "due to sickness"
>she doesn't know I have a common friend with her who posted her picture in Thailand
>2 days later "mam, about te key, I asked X and Y company and the price is xx"
>Did you ask the conpanyfrom which we bought the locker?
>no, normally they don't sell keys...
>she cut me and said "so you didn't call them right? Call tem now"
>I had to go troughs fucking countless of archives to find the name of the company in a an old as fuck invoice
>I finally found it, called the company they responded "sorry we don't sell keys"
>I was fucking embarrassed for asking such a retarded question
>I told her that they don't sell, she didn't take it well
>she raises her voice at me and said "anyway why are we reproducing the key? He lost it right? So why do we have to do it? Do you have any common sense in that head?"
>*boil internally*
>"but mam you told-"
>"no buts, send an e-mail to everyone and ask if anyone has the key. And make a sheet with the number of lockers and their owners"
>"but we already hav-"
>"make it again!" She screams
>"gosh! Men!"
>when I heard that everything became clear

I'm gonna submit a resignation letter tomorrow.
Before I murder that whore
>>
>>26244207
File a complaint with HR along with your resignation due to blatant sexism in the workforce. Funemployment checks abound.
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 724x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 724x960px
>tfw neet

Sux to b you senpai
>>
>>26244233
>HR

HR is full of women dude they will turn it against him.
>>
>>26244207

Oh wow, must feel bad not to have enough authority to have one fucking key reproduced.
>>
No self respecting man should ever work under a female boss/manager.
>>
>>26244336
That's true, unfortunately in the job industry now, we don't have the right to be picky.

Fucking women are taking managerial positions thanks to the feminist movement.

They don't realize that they are fucking destroying everything.

Look at Yahoo....
>>
>>26244207
why dont you snitch the bitch to HR?
get the Thailand evindence, get the 2 days due to sickness evidence.
atleast if you loose your job your going to take down the bitch with ya
>>
>>26244207
Quitting your job is a meme. get fired instead.
>>
>>26244207
why didnt you at the very least assert yourself and tell the whore she needs to talk to you like a fucking adult or you'll tell all about her trip in thailand?

come to think of it why didnt you just say something like
>so thailand didnt really help you with that sickness huh
>>
I've had excellent luck with female managers thankfully. I had a female manager and female assistant manager and they were generally competent, understanding, and gave out decent orders.

sucks to be you OP, your old boss sounds neat though, maybe talk to him to try and move back or something.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.