[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't deserve to live I shouldn't be allowed to live

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1432077459084.png (326KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
1432077459084.png
326KB, 700x900px
I don't deserve to live
I shouldn't be allowed to live
Someone as repulsive as me in every regard should have been killed early on
>>
>>26243615
This world made me repulsive. This world took my strength then it corrupted me so that I would be enslaved. Once I was enslaved they let me alone and I was too weak to escape.
>>
You're not a bad person OP. Just someone who feels lost and lonely. It's more and more common these days.
>>
Same here. I wish I could kill myself.
>>
File: 1414464148550.jpg (59KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
1414464148550.jpg
59KB, 600x597px
>>26243684
y-you really think so?
>>
>>26243639
Faggot. Stop whining. The world cannot change you, only you allow the world to change you. So don't you dare complain you shit. Make the change that will make you better.
>>
File: 1431005508164.png (665KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1431005508164.png
665KB, 720x1280px
>>26243684
How am I just lost and lonely?
I wouldn't be either of those things if I wasn't the fundamentally broken piece of human garbage that I am.
>>
File: 37989687_p2_master1200.jpg (219KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
37989687_p2_master1200.jpg
219KB, 555x555px
>>26243615
But here we are, worthless as ever.
>>
>>26243615

>>>>>/pol/

fucken nu goy
>>
>>26243777

my trips dont lie
>>
>>26243615
Yet here you are slaving away for a fundamentally anti human system that threw us all economically under the bus 40 fucking years ago.

So get back to work slave. Your looks don't matter, only your exploitation unto death, for all is now commodity.
>>
>>26243730
Yes, sempai.

>>26243759
The world is complicated in ways it wasn't before. Had we lived a hundred years ago we'd probably be a book keeper or some other job like that. Life is much more competitive and more of a sensory overload now. Some of us struggle to deal with that. It doesn't mean we're shit.
>>
>>26243799
This is only slightly about work and the world, but mostly about the thing that I am.
People scare me more than anything, why should something that can't even interact with others in the most basic forms be allowed to stay alive? Why should something that has woken up in the middle of a panic attack because there were too many people around them in their dream be allowed to live? Why should something who can't exist for themselves even be created in the first place? Is it some type of cruel joke?
>>
>>26243889
No it's cruelty for its own sake. What did you expect from the psycho Christian god? Mercy? Lolno burn forever.
>>
>>26243998
I'm not even religious, it just feels like there has to be a reason to it all.
Someone has to be watching and laughing at me, they have to get enjoyment from watching me.
>>
Why do you feel this way OP
>>
>>26244831
Just look at the thread..
>>
>>26244190
I've been monitoring this thread desu, and you remind me of myself, if what you stated about your anxiety and shit is true and not reddit bait.

The thing is anon-kun, this is your one shot at having a decent existence, and I'm not saying good, but decent.

On one hand I can understand where you're coming from because I feel the same, but on the other I want to smack you across your mouth for being a little bitch, because I live in a shithole borderline third-world country that got out of a really bloody genocidal war like 20 years ago. Can you imagine how it was for them? Can you imagine being scared shitless every moment of every day for 4 fucking years, and they still (for the most part) came out of it functioning.

The thing is, I think you never had any REAL hardships in your life, and I don't judge you for that because neither have I and I'm still a whiny bitch.

Life is what you make it to be, if you can't sand being around people then fucking don't be around people, don't conform, and I'm not saying that to be edgy I'm just saying make yourself as comfortable as you possibly can.
I used to have ''friends'' and I would basically go out with them unwillingly, I hated them all so fucking much but I still went out because It's what I'm supposed to do?
Right?

Well, no.
Create a comfortable surrounding for yourself, if you just feel like sitting at home whackin it to 2d or playing vidya, JUST DO IT, don't let your memes be dreams, don't hate yourself, shitpost, eat fatty foods, don't shower for a couple of days who gives a fuck, be yourself, don't be what others expect of you to be, that way you'll NEVER be /comfy/

And keep in mind I didn't say happy, because I personally find that imposibru, but /comfy/
>>
>>26245266
The anxiety thing is real. Last night I woke up in the middle of a panic attack for the second time and the only thing I can chalk it up to is the fact that I was surrounded by people in my dream.

I know I haven't experienced any real hardship and that just makes it worse to some degree, but it's also not really about experiencing any hardship, it's more about what I am. I have no personality, all I've ever done is absorb the personality from those around me, I can't talk to people no matter how hard I try, I make people hate me naturally, I'm gullible and allow myself to be used, I want to get close to people, but when I do I'd rather kill myself than keep talking to them because I know once I manage to get comfortable with someone, it's only a matter of time before they wind up hating me too. Knowing that people have been to hell and back, but have still managed to turn out as highly respectable people who have proved their strength of mind by proving they're malleable enough to come back from it just makes me even more pathetic.

When I try to think about what I want in life, I come up with no answers. Along with just copying others personalities, I've got no drive, no will, no motivation, no aspirations of my own. I can only exist after being told to exist, I can only want to do something after being told to do it. The only thing I can say I want is money and that's only so I can continue living to the bare minimum of the definition.
>>
>>26245506
I understand completely aniki.

Pretty much everything you said I can apply to my own life and situation, the thing is I think you're just constantly ''looking'' for ambitions or purposes, but that shit is supposed to come along on its own.
The best piece of advice I've ever heard is ''just live life day by day''

Try not to think about your future, try not to force anything into your life, just kinda let it happen, yes, it might never happen but you'll be so caught up with doing other shit that you won't even bother thinking about the shitty things.

>Life is just finding minor distractions to entertain yourself with until you die

Now I think it was a bad idea to bring up ''real hardships'' because it can only make you feel more like shit but I was trying to make a point that you shouldn't blame yourself for it ( I know because my parents lived through the war and they're ''fine'' while I'm not even 20 yet and already tried to an hero once)

Just don't try to find meaning in life, because there is none, live life day by day, you never know what the fucc will happen in the future.

Don't look for a greater value, enjoy the little things :)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.