[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you have a girlfriend does she tell her friend's the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5

File: happy_couple.jpg (242KB, 726x661px) Image search: [Google]
happy_couple.jpg
242KB, 726x661px
If you have a girlfriend does she tell her friend's the length of your penis?
>>
yes, but girls are terrigble at estimating length which could be good or bad
>>
>>26243312
Yes, girls constantly talk about other guys' dick size.

Even if they're not size queens, they still love to gossip and casually bring up penis size.

They talk a lot more about sex than guys do in my opinion.
>>
>>26243312
eventually, yes
>>
>>26243341
this desu
if you're on the shorter side of average, then she'll say you have a small dick
if you've got a large dick then you're going to have her friends trying to fuck you because she'll be saying it's 10 inches
>>
File: 1453971639352.jpg (225KB, 700x428px) Image search: [Google]
1453971639352.jpg
225KB, 700x428px
>>26243341
This is generally true but some girls are getting smarter about this.

My ex gf would use her feet to compare to a penis in order to measure since she knew the exact size of her foot.

For example, if it went from her heel to a crease on the ball of her feet she knew a dick was 6 inches, if it when from her heel to the point were her little toe started it was 7.5 and if it went all the way to the tip of her big toe it was 8.5-9.
>>
my gf told her younger sister I had a big dick when I took her virginity. she told me they giggled about it for hours
>>
>>26243425
>Measuring dicks with feet

This is weird.
>>
>>26243341
>>26243342
>>26243344
>>26243375
>>26243425
>>26243444
This news is repulsive and women are terrible people.
>>
>>26243312
Yes.

There is one guy I turned down partly because it was known his dick would not stick out from your balled fist.
>>
i told my sister that my bf has a big dick. maybe if i had friends i would do it? i don't know, it's out of character for me
>>
>>26243487
She's probably sleeping with him now
>>
>>26243460
Yeah, I thought so too. She said it started b/c one of her exes had a foot fetish and would always compare his dick to her feet and she noticed it was basically perfect to measure against.

I'm not a footfag so I didn't really care one way or the other but she said guys would always let her measure that way so that's what she used.

She said it was really easy to measure her foot and know how certain spots corresponded with certain lengths in inches.
>>
>>26243312
I've not told any of my female friends my bf's size and none of them have talked about theirs. I don't know if we're exactly representative of most girls though bc there's only four of us and we're all in long term relationships that started after hs and didn't date anyone before so none of us have seen more than one penis. I guess if you've seen a lot you'd probably talk about the size more.
>>
>>26243511
no. he hates her. she's a sjw cunt. besides we are long distance. plus he'd never cheat on me
>>
>>26243477
>implicating men dont boast to their friends when they get laid
>>
>>26243551
>plus he'd never cheat on me
that's what you think
>>
>>26243552
Men don't go into details about the woman's body though. They just tell their friends how it happened and what they did (positions and shit)
>>
>>26243566
please don't say this to me i am very paranoid and mentally ill and i worry a lot about things like this i want to believe men are good
be nice
>>
>>26243552
In my experience women go into much more meaningful derail than men. None of my Chad friends really say anything aside from whether they fucked a girl or not.
>>
>>26243582
it's a long distance relationship..he's probably cheating on you

and btw, when men say they hate SJWs and shit, it doesn't mean anything. they'd still fuck an SJW if she was hot. is your sis hot?
>>
>>26243580
>insinuating men dont tell all about how big her tits were, what her nipples were like, how tight her pussy was, if her pubes were shaved, ect

I've pretended to be male online for decades, I'm onto you shitlords
>>
>>26243614
but we're on skype literally all the time (no, literally) and he does not go out to socialize

and nah he hates her guts and yeah she is hot but i am not bad looking and i have a good personality and he thinks i'm funny
stop being mean
>>
>>26243640
They may talk about that stuff online and while its anecdotal, even my most douchy Chad friends don't actually go into much detail.
>>
>>26243425
Sounds to me like she was rather experienced... by which I mean a total fucking whore
>>
>>26243649
lond distance relationships rarely work

if he gets his life together, he'll cheat on you in an instant
>>
>>26243640
You're fat and hideous. You're fucking worthless and disgusting. Drink bleach you fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>26243312
It depends really, but I wouldn't put too much thought into it, unless you're ridiculously small or ridiculously big you won't get a big part of the gossip session, just a passing remark.
>>
>>26243686
look here you racist loser i will tell you right now he won't cheat and definitely not on me, i will prove it to you i will call you on your cellphone in 20 years to show you that him and i are happily married with children and 100% fidelity fuck off
>>
>>26243695
>articulating that I'm not anorexic
>>
File: viper stupidest nigga.jpg (123KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
viper stupidest nigga.jpg
123KB, 600x600px
>>26243425
>not dumping her on the spot when you found out she's seen that many dicks
Women are vapid whores and men are the brainless dogs that encourage them.
>>
>>26243685
She had 6 sex partners before me. Fewer would have been better but it didn't bother me. They were all rather serious relationships too, not one night stands.
>>
>>26243741
>6 serious relationships
how old is she? 35?
>>
>>26243729
Eh, I wasn't looking to marry her anyway and like I said above, 6 partners didn't bother me.
>>
>>26243640
We really don't, in real life at least.
Mostly out of fear of homo, you see men get turned on real easy, and you start going into detail about a woman's body, you're gonna start turning your buddy on, and that's homo.
>>
>>26243714
lame attempt at humour

roasties really can't into comedy
>>
>>26243751
We were mid 20s.

I shouldn't have said serious relationship as some didn't last too long but they were all people she was "dating", not random hookups.

Either way, it didn't bother me at the time.
>>
File: implying3.gif (2MB, 305x171px) Image search: [Google]
implying3.gif
2MB, 305x171px
>>26243728
>articulating that
>>
>>26243766

thats actually a lot fucking weirder
>>
>>26243425
Anyone have a good guess of how big those feet, dick and dildo are?
>>
>>26243582
Don't listen to the troll -- if you two have a bond, things will be just fine.
>>
>>26243551
>we are long distance

cuckqueaned
>>
>>26243486
roastie reeeee blox
>>
>>26243771
well based on your previous posts you don't seem like a very pleasant person, so i will not take your word for it.

>>26244060
thank you, you're nice!
>>
>>26243649
>stop being mean
yep you are getting cucked
>>
>>26244152
not true. debunked
>>
>>26244134
honestly, he probably is only with you until he can find someone better. prepare to be cucked.
>>
>>26244168
ok fine sure. But unless you guys see each other skype ain't gonna cut it and he will satisfy himself with any other grill he finds
>>
>>26244181
what makes you think he's better than me though? we met on here and i'd say we're at about the same level

>>26244221
we have met irl once and are meeting again, he does not meet other girls
>>
I've heard that some women do this, but I have never met one.

I'm an extremely private person and so are my friends, so we might make sex jokes generally but none of us ever talks about any of our partners' penises.
>>
>>26244250
Stay deluded cuck
>>
yes, all my girlfriends in the past have blabbed about it. i have nothing to be ashamed of, but incidentally my best friend knows the length of my penis in centimetres with 0.5cm error. in the past, they have even taken to my penis with a ruler.
>>
>>26244250
does he know you are mentally ill, he probably is fucking a sane woman by now
>>
>>26244294
he knows about my history of mental illness yes, also why do you do this? what do you get out of "trolling" people on the "internet"? is this some sort of game to you? people's feelings equal toys to you? is that it? you having fun, boy? having a laugh? drinking a beer maybe, chuckling to yourself as you type out these responses to a poor, innocent, neurotic human being? on the other side of the screen?
rethink your actions, immediately
>>
>>26243582
male in a long distance relationship here. we started dating a week before i moved cities and we're still together 11.5 months later. we live a 7 hour drive apart. i've never cheated on her, and i've semi-cheated in the past in a regular distance relationship. idk if that helps.
>>
>>26244383
>semi-cheated
wrong with you is what?
>>
File: TFW roasties triggered.png (48KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
TFW roasties triggered.png
48KB, 500x282px
>>26244331
the temptation will always be there, he will always want the real thing but you'll be elsewhere and he will compromise. Don't come to us crying when he snaps. ROASTIE
>>
>>26244425
i won't come to you i will LITERALLY commit sudoku
he will do no such thing though
>>
>>26244393
my gf at the time hooked up with some tall black dude the night after we started dating. i was foolish enough to forgive her. one day i saw the black dude at a party and freaked out a bit, told gf i was leaving her, proceeded to make-out with another chick at the party. we never ended up breaking up until much after that.
>>
>>26243312
Yes, who cares? /thread
>>
>>26244437
Do it cuck. And you know deep down he is getting satisfaction from some stacy and you cannot do anything about it... ROASTIE
>>
I would say if it was a casual thing but not if there are feelings involved as I would feel more protective. And either way I wouldn't bring it up unless it was an issue or it was really big..
>>
>>26244437
Don't worry fembot
I'm sure your boyfriend loves you very much
>>
>>26244647
Be my protective gf
>>
>>26243312
>be 21
>first gf 9/10
>first sex of my life
>breakup after month because she cheated on me
>low self-confidence again
>met her friend
>she asked me "Do you really have 7 inches?"
>"Yes"
>tfw had second sex with her friend
>tfw fucked her other friends because of my penis length
>tfw I've had 5 sexes in my life each time with another girl
>tfw it's 4 years since last sex
>>
>>26243342
Bait is bad, but it worked.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.