[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright fellow robots (and fembots I guess), how would your life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: innie.jpg (85KB, 623x543px) Image search: [Google]
innie.jpg
85KB, 623x543px
Alright fellow robots (and fembots I guess), how would your life change if you woke up tomorrow as an 18yo Asian girl living in the US with her body?

What would you do? Do you think you would be happier in life or would you still be a robot? What would your goals and overall outlook on life be?
>>
probably still stay inside all day, probably actually be worse off because I actually dont like getting attention and avoid it purposfully
>>
Same shit, for the exception of dressing up in cute clothing
>>
>>26243227
>18yo Asian girl living in the US with her body
Of course she lives here in her body.
Is she living in her mind? Fucking idiot.
>>
>>26243246
I kinda feel the same way. I'd probably just wear unattractive/baggy clothes to not attract attention.

I'd stay home and play with my pussy all day though.
>>
I would finally be able to look at myself while masturbating.
>>
wish I was white
>>
>>26243227

oddly, i feel like dating would be easier because as a lesbian my choices would be so much more restricted.

i don't know how much else would be different, i ain't never been female
>>
>>26243227
I'd be a good girl and give my Asian pussy to only white men
>>
>>26243280
Not OP but if you can't tell he was referring to the body in the picture then you have no reading comprehension.
>>
>>26243227
I would spend day and night eating her pussy, so that I give her orgasms and do not leave me, even when she is fucked by plenty of chads and I eat their cum (by accident).
>>
I would have a mental breakdown because I would have no idea how to maintain the female body and let it fall into ruin.
>>
File: 1441997366828.jpg (68KB, 786x916px) Image search: [Google]
1441997366828.jpg
68KB, 786x916px
>What would you do?
I would email my(old)self pictures of me eating junk food, wearing slutty cosplay outfits in public, stretching out my pussy and generally being a cum dumpster.
Because presumably an18-yo asian girl is now trapped in my shitty body.
>>
>>26243507
I would you go about eating your own pussy?
>>
>>26243227
I have a body similar to that, I'm half Asian and wouldn't like to live in the USA. So I would probably be even more miserable.
>>
>>26243694
Interesting. What country do you live in and why do you think you'd be miserable in the US?
>>
I'd literally sniff and lick my feet all day
>>
>>26243829
Not trolling, serious question as a non footfag, but why?
>>
why asian girl OP?

everyone knows white girls are the most easy mode
>>
>>26243227
I'd probably be depressed that I have a hot body but my pussy is so tiny I can't even fit a dick in it.

Seriously though, how do girls fit anything in pussies that look like that? It looks insanely tight.
>>
>>26243227
>Turn into Asian QT
>Use my advanced knowledge to build a time machine
>Travel back in time just before the Vietnam war
>Go to Vietnam, become a prostitute

Gotta get that 5 dorra.
>>
>>26243227
get rid of that nail polish. disgusting
>>
>>26244148
That color actually looks pretty nice to me.
>>
>>26244157
No it doesn't looks like shit and. women that wear nailpolish are trash
>>
>>26244136
Topkek

>>26244173
I hate toes without nail polish.
>>
>>26244257
And I would like to cut them off if they have that crap on them. I'd tell you to stop enabling those whores but can't really argue about taste.
>>
>>26244274
Yeah, taste is too subjective.

I really dislike unpainted toenails. Fingernails are OK but toenails should be painted for me.
>>
>>26243227
I want to lick her feet.
>>
>>26243227
I'd want sex with the robots on here I find attractive.
>>
>>26244718
Thanks! I hope you turn into her.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.