[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you sacrifice to have the life you think you want?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: asian_man_drinking_pee.jpg (33KB, 395x398px) Image search: [Google]
asian_man_drinking_pee.jpg
33KB, 395x398px
What would you sacrifice to have the life you think you want?

I think I'd give up a few toes or something.
>>
This entire reality
That'd be a dick move though because, assuming everyone else is real, it would be their sacrifice as well
>>
>tfw dont want to change anything about my life and thinking of changing it stresses me out
>>
My memory of this current life. Family, old friends, hobbies, laughs and lessons. Toss all that shit away.
>>
Another question to add to this:

Do guys really trust that your fantasies will really be as good as you hope? Maybe you are wanting something and not realizing what it actually is. T

he thing I fear is becoming bored of this fantasy, never underestimate the feeling of mundane, it can ruin everything even if nothing is wrong.
>>
I would sacrifice myself as a whole and take down everyone with me.
>>
If I start working towards my goal, I'd give up my entire body, probably take a huge hit in terms of my career and risk my long-term relationship. Oh, and my family disowning me.
I'm trans.
>>
>>26243295
I am okay with this as long as there's a built in escape hatch and room for (easy) improvement in my fantasy

Kind of like a parallel to killing yourself in this reality

I'd hate to be stuck somewhere
>>
>>26243393
Transcendental? How?
>>
I just want to be a talented and successful writer of a long series I'm proud of. I don't know what I'd give up. Not sure how much there is left to lose.
>>
>>26243418
>Transcendental
Sorry, should have clarified - transparent.
>>
>>26243141
Anything. After all these years of nothing but shit and ennui there is nothing I wouldn't give to feel something close to happiness.
>>
I just want to help people

As many as possible

And i want to look fucking cool while doing it

I want at least on castle for all my hard work

I would give up
Pepsi
Ciggarettes
Video games
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.