[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND I'M NOT YOUR LOVER I'M NOT YOUR

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 12912933.jpg (94KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
12912933.jpg
94KB, 700x700px
I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND
I'M NOT YOUR LOVER
I'M NOT YOUR FAMILY
YEAAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>26242317
I am bored with that band.
>>
>>26242343
why
it's the perfect robot angst band
>>
angsty music thread please lads?
>>
>>26242371
I liked it when I was 18 and they haven't come out with anything new in years. I've seen them twice and the more recent time had an aweful vibe from all the hipster schmucks there. I saw more topknots than at a Kendo competition.

At least Glassjaw is coming out.
>>
>>26242442
>and the more recent time had an aweful vibe from all the hipster schmucks there
that's what happens to angsty mid 2k teens
>>
>>26242485
They just stand in place and stare at their phones, sometimes they cross their arms and stand in place.
>>
>>26242442
aw that sucks. i never get to go to shows since i live 4 hours away from anywhere so i don't know the fans.
>>26242485
lol true, they trade in their emo hair for a manbun.
>>
>>26242514
Everything is like that these days. The kids take themselves too seriously to have any fun. Think about what it must be like to have to create a multitude of virtual representations of yourself that essentially become who you are to others your age. I think that's why they're afraid to jump around or move at all. They're trying so hard to be cool and one up each other virtually that they don't know how to have fun.
>>
>>26242442
First of all, music is not about the fucking scene around it, Brand New is a great band, despite having a faggot fan base. I saw them in 2010 and the show was amazing, lots of energy and everyone was really into it. They didn't play anything from Daisy (cause it's shit) and also go fuck yourself they're coming out with a new album this year.
>>
>>26242639
It just doesn't do it for me anymore. I'm not a lyrics person and that's pretty much what people like most about them. I consider lyrics to be the least important part of music. I listened to it enough in high school and don't really care to hear it anymore.

I've been listening to funk and jazz lately.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCD2tzfdgTE&sns=em
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.