[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do SJWs try to force feminist bullshit into the black rights

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Why do SJWs try to force feminist bullshit into the black rights movement?
Black people have to deal with being murdered because of their race. Women have to deal with "objectification" and a fake wage gap. There's no black and female oppression. There's black oppression and living life on easy mode.
>>
File: feelsgood_trump.png (295KB, 383x441px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood_trump.png
295KB, 383x441px
>wage gap

We manlets have that too, just another thing men do better than women.
>>
>>26242180
I actually really agree with this post. I believe that black people actually do face racism still and it is a problem, but I cant say that without being grouped with people like pic related who think having attractive girls in commercials is on par with genocide
>>
Because some black people are women
>>
>>26242254
Black "oppression" is just that the cops are less forgiving to them than whites. Blacks aren't the only ones getting arrested and murdered by cops unfairly (though it does happen more frequently). I mean sure it sucks for them and it's a problem but I don't know if I'd call it oppression
>>
>>26242312
If they're getting arrested and murdered at an unfairly high rate then that is oppression
>>
This is amazing, I couldn't agree more #BlackLivesMatter have come up with the best ever ideas since MLK all those decades ago.

Rich black guys at Ivy League schools have nothing to lose but their chains. They now also want segregation just like happened before MLK, seperate dorms for blacks, toilets, water fountains, public transport.

I love the progressives. Why on earth do the shitlords call them regressives? WTF is wrong with those cis het white shitlords?
>>
>>26242180
because they're all morons. Instead of actually dealing with the issues (black on black crime, poverty in general) they spout "muh feelings" and don't do shit when something actually worth having an outrage about happens. Like the little girl who was shot in a drive by shooting, no BLM for that cus blacks shot her and they dindu nuffin.

SJWs are morons as well, they blame "patriarchy" when that's the very reason we as a society are where we are today. SJWs are 1984 incarnate with all the laws and shit they want passed.
>>
>>26242339
Maybe. I just think the focus should be on fixing the police system so they aren't killing anyone unfairly rather than just focusing on them killing all races equally
>>
>>26242339
Such a definition is retarded
If whites got killed numerally or proportionally as much as blacks that's not a world without oppression
>>
>>26242339
they're getting arrested more because they're doing more crimes
more black people are murdered by other black people than anything else
so I supposed black people are being oppressed by black people
>>
>>26242180
BLM niggers and feminists are effectively the same thing; a pack of professional victims riding the SJW wave of progressiveness and intolerant tolerance. Both constantly push their self-serving WE WUZ KANGS/I AM WOMYN agendas down our throats.

It's no surprise that one would try and muscle in on the others' territory. You people are a fucking disease.
>>
>>26242180
It's all identity politics

People want to band together as a group and fight against something. It just so happens that "underpriveleged" people want to band together and fight against white, straight, males

It's all because of popular culture where women and blacks meet and talk about how oppressed they are
>>
>>26243752
Video very super much related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRlRAyulN4o
>>
>>26242180
They are paid by kikes like Soros to spread leftist agenda in all ways possible you ignorant fool, those "feminists" are just professional shills.
>>
>>26242180
Because they need real victims on their side. If we're gonna talk about privilege, these white whores are the most privileged of all.
>>
the modern black rights movement is explicitly and naturally radical
they use direct action and aren't afraid to question societal conventions like police, and by extension the state and capitalism
what we see with all this "non violent protests only" 'it's a small minority that ruins it for everyone else" talk is liberal capitalist propaganda trying to take the teeth from another social movement so that it's no longer a threat
they want to make it an established norm, like they did with gender politics because the identity part, once removed from its causes and environment isn't a threat to the establishment
>>
>>26242180

Two words - white guilt. Political correctness is a religion to these morons, and being born straight, white and male is their version of original sin. Except in their twisted world view there is no absolution, which makes them worse than the christfags and the mudslimes in my opinion.
>>
File: 1453398131472.jpg (18KB, 404x358px) Image search: [Google]
1453398131472.jpg
18KB, 404x358px
Because they think if they associate/equate their bullshit with the civil rights movements from the 60's they will get legitimacy by extension and be able to advance their agenda further. And they're absolutely correct on that, considering that affirmative action has done far more for white women than the tragically oppressed coloreds they claim to protect. Yall need to do a much better job of telling these people off for co-opting your movement and image to make gains for themselves.
>>
>>26242339
>blacks are over-represented when it comes to crimes/violent crimes

you could argue vaguely something in the system is wrong but removing personal responsibility for their plight will only, and I mean this really seriously, cripple them as a race.

feminists are fucking laughable and should be deported to india or the middle east to deal with some real problems involving women
>>
Part because they want control of absolutely everything, part because being oppressed has become part of their identity.
>>
>>26243775
Burn them. Burn all of these fuckers and their families.
>>
What I don't understand is how it got to this point. Like its so fucking ridiculous how women and feminism got this bad that looking at it in a textbook 100 years later will be like reading about the Salem Witch Trials now.

How did the most privileged group in the world, white girls, pull this magic trick?
>>
File: 1445946745148.jpg (42KB, 544x499px) Image search: [Google]
1445946745148.jpg
42KB, 544x499px
>>26244877

Meme magic anon. It's all meme magic. Nice dubs coincidentally.
>>
>>26244877
Men and society kept catering to them for starters. They also got started in the Colleges and Universities in the country so they had to time indoctrinate countless people into believing their crap.

We're at a point now where people need to stand up against them because ignoring them and hoping they would go away is what got us in this mess in the first place.
>>
>>26242339
Or maybe it means that your average black person is more likely to be involved in criminal activities than your average white person, which is true btw and backed up by FBI statistics. Cry moar libcuck
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.