[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, a girl just texted me. She's renting a movie. Wanted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (229KB, 820x774px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229KB, 820x774px
So, a girl just texted me. She's renting a movie. Wanted to know if I want to come over Friday and watch it with her. She's making popcorn.

Wtf do I do robots this is all new territory for me.

I feel like I should respond soon but idk even what to say. Help me out please
>>
File: sadfrog_feels_guy.jpg (20KB, 350x267px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog_feels_guy.jpg
20KB, 350x267px
Say "I would like that" keep it simple bro come on you can do this
>>
just write "k"

gir's like guys who are unresponsive
>>
>>26240721
>renting a movie
basically netflix and chill for people born before 1990
>>
>>26240721
Say yes and bring some snacks.
Some bitches did this to me and I brought choc-chip peanut-butter cookies.
They were practically on my dick by then
>>
>renting a movie
do your ages combined exceed 100?
>>
File: image.jpg (375KB, 600x967px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
375KB, 600x967px
>>26240946
>>26241112
Ok I did this. Shit man idk. I'm like. I feel like I need to play it cool but it's hard to play it cool when you're a robot.

Thanks for the advice and stuff. I feel like renting a movie is pretty much laying it on thick and I wish I was an alpha male who knew what to do but............ I already regret saying yes

But we'll see what she says lads
>>
>>26241133
No they don't even exceed 50. I'm 24 and I think she is about the same age. Maybe a year younger. I'm just telling you what she said.
>>
>>26240721
You can do this anon. I believe in you
>>
watch 40 year old virgin. steve carrell is turning into normie in this movie. like wtf help him. hes also gonna become a cuck. the girl has 3 KIDS help hIiimmmmmmm REEEEEEE
>>
File: 1437581954588.jpg (125KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1437581954588.jpg
125KB, 1080x1920px
>>26241161
Good bro don't follow the other idiot's advice and just say shit like "k" play it cool but show that you are interested. When you go over don't sit across the room. Make sure you sit next to her
>>
>>26240721
she's probably ovulating, make sure you don't get her pregnant
>>
>>26241340
Thanks man I'm going to do my best. It's weird how normal this is but also how terrifying for me.
>>26241361
Eh this doesn't really scare me. I probably won't even be able to get it up anyway due to nerves. Idk what to do about that. If it even comes to that I'll probably ruin everything before that.
>>
>>26241424
Doesn't matter if you fuck up bro you got to at least try. Thus is the first step to becoming normal. Don't be afraid of failure.
>>
Should of told her you already had plans but maybe next time.

Gotta play up that "I've got more important things to do than you" game.
>>
>>26242133
Fuck is this true? Dubs too?

She responded btw but didn't really say much so I don't have much to report.
>>
>She's renting a movie
Who fucking does this anymore?
>>
>>26242300

Don't listen to him - playing hard to get is stupid, and if you combine awkwardness (which I'm assuming there could be just a little of) with trying to play hard to get, you could just kind of come across as a dick.

I know it's like a weird thing but try and trust your instincts and don't second guess yourself.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.