[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anon I want a big diamond ring for our engagement

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: Engagement-Ring-Shopping-11.jpg (201KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
Engagement-Ring-Shopping-11.jpg
201KB, 500x334px
>Anon I want a big diamond ring for our engagement
>>
>>26239740
So buy one, bitch.
>>
>>26239740
No. Go fuck yourself. And throw some grits on the stove.
>>
>>26239740
Diamonds are a shit-tier stone, everyone knows about artificial inflation. Nobody with a brain who loves their grill would get them a diamond.
>>
can't spell jewellery without
>>
>>26239740

Well hon, the common rule is 50% of a months salary. & I only make $2000 a month
>>
>>26239765
>>26239782
excuse me? what did you just say to me? I want a break up.
>>26239787
but its what I want, it will make me happy and thats all that matters
>>
>>26239811
just take out a small loan, you can make money anytime in your life, I only get one chance at a beautiful diamond ring from you. Pretty please
>>
>>26239740
"Too bad. You're getting lapis lazuli because it's prettier than diamond and it wasn't mined by African slave labor. Plus it doesn't cost as much as a car you spoiled crazy bitch."
>>
>>26239765
>"wow anon your an ASSHOLE."

>"I knew I should've said yes to Kyler he always said he wanted to give me a pearl necklace"
>>
File: 1429746295739.jpg (24KB, 433x492px) Image search: [Google]
1429746295739.jpg
24KB, 433x492px
>>26239843

Hahaha, hon you're funny, seriously though, quit being a bitch
>>
>>26239853
Fine you can forget sex, you can pleasure yourself from now on, its the same and it doesnt cost me anything you crazy douche bag, also im breaking up with you
>>
I made my wife and I's engagement rings with a glass blower. It's essentially a strong, faintly colored glass coiled with platinum and an uncut ruby as the centerpiece. I'm really proud of them and did plenty of testing with a test ring I made with iron instead of platinum, which withstood being run over and only cracked after throwing it off the top of my roof onto the concrete.

It, however, took a week of planning and a whole day to make. We both got burnt pretty bad.
>>
>>26239925
fine whatever just dont act surprise if i cheat on you
>>
>>26239944
Fucking good.

If my future fiance (meme arrow implying, I know) tells me she wants a diamond ring and I can't convince her to not be a cunt then I might as well break up with her.
>>
File: single mom.jpg (39KB, 450x279px) Image search: [Google]
single mom.jpg
39KB, 450x279px
>>26239966
Well good luck being a single mom then, bitch
>>
>>26240043
thats a human life you are talking about, an innocent child whose done nothing wrong and already this is how you treat it. Thats just gross behaviour. No wonder no one wants to get with you.
>>
>>26239740
How about a down payment on a house instead?
>>
>>26240086
you did, bitch
>>
>>26240086

Hey if you're gonna sling mud, be prepared to it slung back at you
>>
>>26240163
Fine but I get to pick the house. It will be as extravagant as this diamond ring that you'll have to buy for me eventually.
>>
>>26239740
sure thing, now say aaaah and I'll see if you deserve a big diamond ring.
>>
>>26240217
I was raped! *sobs uncontrollably*
>>
File: panhead.jpg (75KB, 736x411px) Image search: [Google]
panhead.jpg
75KB, 736x411px
And I want a Panhead. So I'm going to cut you a deal.

You get your ring, I get my bike. Both cost the same amount, we both will love them to pieces, both will be passed down through our family for years. Plus, you can ride on the back.

Deal?
>>
>>26240324
As long as I get what I want nothing else matters. Love you bae!
>>
>>26239740
>"Le no hymen, no diamond."

>current year
>getting married

Wew Lad, have fun getting cucked.
>>
Women's obsession with shiney expensive rocks confuses me.

Send help
>>
>>26240337
>didn't immediately lose shit about 'muh irresponsible' and 'muh depreciation'

>tfw literal stacymeme is more chill about bikes then actual girl

Well shit.
>>
>>26240408
Women are so easily manipulated by Jews. Pathetic
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.