[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why don't you lift instead of being a whiny little faggot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: bodieslikeit.jpg (66KB, 674x940px) Image search: [Google]
bodieslikeit.jpg
66KB, 674x940px
why don't you lift instead of being a whiny little faggot?
>>
my genetics dont allow me to put on muscle. im an ectomorph btw
>>
>>26238853
Because I like getting fucked in the butt, doms think I'm cute this way
>>
Who's to say I can't do both?
>>
>>26238853
They keep playing crybaby nigger music at my gym so I can't stand being there longer than 30 minutes.
>>
>>26239048
>the gym is the only place you can lift weights
>>
>>26239156
Yeah, I have a thirty pound dumbell at home, that's a sufficient replacement for a gym.
Faggot
>>
Don't want to go to the gym
Don't want to dedicate more than an hour to working out, not really interested in it as a hobby or lifestyle
Can't afford a barbell anyway
Eyes glaze over when some nigger is telling you how to do a specific exercise
>>
>>26238867
>muh genetics

epic
>>
it's boring and it hurts
>>
i honestly should
i feel like i would look better if i packed on some muscle
>>
>>26239048
wear earplugs or headphones...
>>
>>26238853
>omg guy why don't you lift things off the ground and set them back down again!!
because there's absolutely no reason to do this outside of working manual labor.
>>
I tried but nogainz
>>
File: 15722om.jpg (53KB, 797x532px) Image search: [Google]
15722om.jpg
53KB, 797x532px
>>26239970
low test fag
>>
>>26239839
I have to wear earplugs all day at work since I operate heavy machinery.
I'm sick of wearing shit in my ears by the time I get off.
>>
File: fedor.jpg (345KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
fedor.jpg
345KB, 2560x1600px
>>26238853
Guy in OP's pic vs guy in my pic who wins, street fight?
>>
I realized that even if I grew bigger muscles, my problems won't go away. I'll be the same person but it will look like I spent time lifting weights
>>
>>26238853
>Try lifting every other day for months.
>Nothing happens because I don't 5 meals a day or get 8 hours of sleep a night.
>Literally stay a skinny fuck the entire time with slight muscle build.
>>
>>26239965
Keep telling yourself that fucking neckbeard
>>
File: 1446919396564.jpg (125KB, 701x800px) Image search: [Google]
1446919396564.jpg
125KB, 701x800px
>>26238853
this. if you lift, women will notice you and let you eat their pussy. only betas do not eat pussy.
>>
Because at 6'3'' 140lbs I'm swimming in qt hipster pussy.
>>
>>26239534
do it and you'll make it faggot
>>
>Short
Been lifting for years, literally has done nothing for my luck with women. Occasionally get a compliment from a cashier who's noticed my progress, they're usually over 40.

I'll probably just kill myself
>>
lifting weights doesnt really help at all when your mental state is compltely fucked up.

stop spreading this meme u DYEL fag
>>
File: 1RLpY.jpg (52KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1RLpY.jpg
52KB, 500x350px
>>26240064
The guy in your picture.

But more importantly, this is the quality of pussy he is fucking.
>>
>>26238853
I lift, AND I'm a whiny faggot.
>>
>>26238853
i should, otherwise, i WILL die alone

no woman likes a slightly pudgy man and if they say they do, they're lying to themselves. it's either be ripped or never be loved
>>
>>26239429
>Implying bodyweight isn't all you need to get /fit/ enough to attract grills

Any more than that and you're only doing it to impress faggots on the internet IMO
>>
>>26238853
I do lift but I'm still gonna be a whiny faggot.
Lifting doesn't take away your robotdom.
>>
You can't lift away lack of a childhood, or gyno.
>>
>>26241380
>tfw you can bench 3 pl8s but robotdom remains too heavy to lift
>>
File: 1436843528323.jpg (53KB, 540x525px) Image search: [Google]
1436843528323.jpg
53KB, 540x525px
No willpower or discipline. I can't even get out of my house once a day, I never feel like doing anything else but being on the computer.
Idk what to do desu. I'm stuck in my own self-destructive world and I don't even feel like getting out.
>>
File: 1439343273283.jpg (239KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1439343273283.jpg
239KB, 500x600px
I do, and continue to do so.

I'm satisfied with how I look but I started too late. If ever there were good girls they're all gone already. Sluts are easy but a slut is never going to love you as a person nor will she replace the girl you yearn for.

You and I will never know how it feels to cuddle with that special someone, if at all she exists. I was a dumb nigger and ignored a lot of the horrid things about my oneitis and only now that I've accepted that I'll never be with her do I see that she was a colossal bitch. It's a case of sour grapes on my part, to be certain, but that's it.

Lifting will get you bitches and whores, not love. Maybe I'll get lucky someday and attract a nice girl but I have my doubts.
>>
I do lift, but now I've been having back problems from my shitty form.

I don't know what to do, because I've taped myself, asked for tips from other people, and lowered the weights, but I still have back trouble.
>>
>>26240104
Not him, but I agree with this. I went to the gym when I lost weight and put on some muscle (I was 15 at the time) and I never went back. It's an illogical standard of beauty in our modern world for men to be covered in useless muscles and end up with countless muscle imbalances - these bodies aren't even practical. I think men and women should be trying to achieve healthyskinny bodies, with some cardio thrown in to boot. If you went to the gym 4 days a week for an hour, adding in the time it takes to get there/change/shower, you've wasted countless hours and given yourself a decent change of injury. If you're not there to lose weight, gym is for dumb apes and desperate virgins. You don't need those muscles to get pussy.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.