[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So by the end of the year I am going to be homeless I need help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1448498650000.jpg (79KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1448498650000.jpg
79KB, 500x667px
So by the end of the year I am going to be homeless I need help with ideas what to do. The jobs in my area are shit and I'd have to have two full time just to make ends meat. I am thinking/hoping to join peace corps to try and make a meaningful difference somewhere. Or I have a different plan of flying to Spain and traveling to each small town and helping the farmers become self-sustainable to help feed the locals. I've given up on America and I don't think any good change will happen anytime soon. I just want to change the zeitgeist so that in the next 20-30 years if we as a whole don't get our shit together the human race will have major losses in life due to ignorance.

So /b/ros help me out please. I need a worthwhile plan for good change
>>
not here to give advice. waiting for more anons.
>>
>>26238581
>>26238604
fuck it nvm i'll see what i can come up with, gimme a bit
>>
>>26238627
>>26238604
>>26238581
Work two full time jobs. Use as little money as possible, put the rest in savings. In no time you'll be fucking loaded. Move away, get another small job but with higher pay. Repeat until you find a good paying job that you can tolerate. Pick up from there.
>>
>>26238581
please post more pictures like that

honestly i didnt even read your shit but she is beautiful and you have good taste
>>
File: 1452748133382.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1452748133382.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>26238581
>Or I have a different plan of flying to Spain and traveling to each small town and helping the farmers become self-sustainable to help feed the locals.
You do know that Spain is one of the most developed countries in the world, right? Their agro rivals that of France, germany and other northern countries. And the euro agro as a whole makes the US agricultural industry look like a joke.

Pretty sure there isn't much you can teach them.

Another cool fact about Spain is that their rates for domestic violence against women are as rampant as gun violence is here on the US.

Robot paradise.
>>
>tfw no slutty asian fuck buddy
>>
>>26238581
You just KNOW she has a white boyfriend.
>>
File: tumblr_nuv7u1fqXd1uv1pojo3_500.jpg (73KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuv7u1fqXd1uv1pojo3_500.jpg
73KB, 480x640px
>>26238803
Doesn't look like a white boy to me anon
>>
>>26238581
Get /fit/ and work labor until you can get into a trade/apprentice position. There are tradesmen making six figures with nothing but a GED and a few years' on-job training to get their journeyman's card.

Or you could work at McDonalds and keep being a colossal faggot.
>>
>>26238766
but France is the only agriculturally self sufficient country in Euro.

another cool fact about Spain, they are the most worthless people on earth,

iberian hell on earth.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.