[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is getting a gf similar to finding a job? I've tried for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: business woman.jpg (18KB, 299x450px) Image search: [Google]
business woman.jpg
18KB, 299x450px
Is getting a gf similar to finding a job?

I've tried for both hundreds of times and all I get is rejection.
>>
I'll be your gf post your Kik. I've been rejected hundreds of times too.
>>
>>26237910
It's the same, but instead of passive aggressive rejection, you get laughed at in your face. I've given up on both.
>>
>>26237910
post ur resume
>>
>>26237910

Similar but noticeably different.

I've had 4-5 gfs (2 of which I dated for longer than 2 years) but I've never had success in finding a job. Still in school at the moment but trying to find a job is a bitch.

Women are much easier to attain.
>>
File: angry.png (12KB, 631x470px) Image search: [Google]
angry.png
12KB, 631x470px
>>26237910
WHO NEEDS A GF WHEN YOU HAVE ANGRY MEMES?
>>
>>26237910
I never understood how everyone here claims to have such a hard time finding a job. Did you fucking fail college or something?

Seriously, I can understand difficulty in finding a job that matches your qualifications (if you have a master's or above), but for the stupid fucks like you there is no shortage of jobs. Just work as a cashier or something and keep looking for a legitimate job.
>>
>>26238172
>I never understood how everyone here claims to have such a hard time finding a job. Did you fucking fail college or something?
I never understood how everyone here claims to have such a hard time finding a gf. Did you fucking fail life or something?

>Seriously, I can understand difficulty in finding a job that matches your qualifications
Seriously, I can understand difficulty in finding a gf that matches your qualifications (if you're 8/10 or above)

>but for the stupid fucks like you there is no shortage of jobs
but for the ugly fucks like you there is no shortage of gfs

>Just work as a cashier or something and keep looking for a legitimate job
Just date a ugly landwhale or something and keep looking for a decent girl

Yeah, seems to be pretty much the same thing.
>>
>>26237940
I have literally asked hundreds of people for their Kik here and they never ever respond. I literally put myself out there 100's of times a day and no one wants me. I can't believe this. You guys have no right to constantly complain about being alone. A woman makes herself available to you repeatedly and you don't even care.
>>
>>26238324
>I literally put myself out there 100's of times a day and no one wants me
Are you fat?
>>
>>26237910
Well by that logic the same methods to success work for both.

Get out there and befriend some chubby 6/10s and use them to network.

Same principle as having that bloke at the pub tell you about that sweet nightwatchman job at the new incinerator down the road.
>>
>>26238354
No but ofc "fat" to men is over 100 lbs so I guess by that standard I am fat.
>>
>>26238414
Are you a girl with a vagina or a penis?
>>
>>26238479
I have a vagina. This is an original comment.
>>
>>26237910
Getting a job is much easier

>You don't need to have a sense of humor
>You don't need to find something that could relate to them
>You don't *need* to be attractive per se
Most jobs won't make fun of you for trying
>>
>>26238541
What's your kik? I'll add you.
>>
>>26238414
>No but ofc "fat" to men is over 100 lbs so I guess by that standard I am fat.

Is it that fucking hard for you to not be so fat you can't see your feet?
>>
>>26238590
I don't want to post my Kik, post yours. I'll Kik you.
>>
>>26238606
Can't you post yours and delete it in a minute?

Just accept the guy wearing a hat.
>>
>>26238324
It's because no one uses Kik. Post skype
>>
>>26238634
>>26238648
I don't know how to delete posts.
>>
>>26238661
tick the box by anonymous and click delete on the lower right hand corner.
>>
No, because with enough work you can become self-employed. A girlfriend requires a quality cocktail of looks, charisma, and social status to even get a clinically insane hamplanet.
>>
>>26238678
Look either post yours or that's it. I don't want to publicize my kik.
>>
>>26238763
Neither do I and you could be a catfish for all I know. You're the one complaining about no one wanting to add you, yet I'm willing to give you a chance.
>>
>>26238832
I don't want to post my kik. I don't want more than one person kik'ing me at a time, and I don't want mine eternalized in the 4chan archives.
>>
>>26238860
>I don't want more than one person kik'ing me at a time
Just add the guy with the ushanka hat.

>I don't want mine eternalized in the 4chan archives
See>>26238678
>>
>>26238908
Look. I don't want to post my Kik. I don't want to get harassed. I said it three times or more already. I will no longer be responding. The end.
>>
>>26238324
You can add me: wharfrat92

I have a gf, but we're probably breaking up soon. Could use female advice actually
>>
>>26239071
No. I don't want to be with a guy who has a girlfriend. I have more self respect than that.
>>
>>26239212
Oh ok. I thought you just wanted a kik buddy

Now look whos rejecting who
>>
>>26239285
Yeah because you are a cheater.
>>
>>26239297
He asked for advice, not a gf.
>>
>>26239326
By responding to a plead for relationships and what is essentially a dating personal ad.
>>
>>26239297
You can't cheat over a screen retard

Not like I would want to date your crazy ass anyway. I just felt sorry because of your post
>>
>>26239071
normie get out faggot
>>
>>26238172
I don't even have a high school diploma.
>>
>>26239349
This is 4chan, not craigslist. Not every request to talk to you has to be a response to your request.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.