[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone else find leggings more attractive if they're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

does anyone else find leggings more attractive if they're wearing boots that cover up the ankles?

for some reason i find it ten times hotter. i dont really know why.
>>
I find them attractive if they're on some other bitch than her
>>
>>26237849
No.

Basic bitch starter kit.
>>
>>26237865
You'd like them on a guy wouldnt you faggot?
>>
>>26237849
Uggs + yoga pants = basic bitch. You literally have the most plebian taste possible.
>>
type of bitch to always come to class 15 mins late with a starbucks coffee and not stop talking through the lecture. type of bitch to be going to winter vacations new hampshire. a "daddies girl" type bitch
>>
>>26237849
Yeah, it's hot.

I like the "basic bitch" style as a whole. I guess the other edgelords in this thread would rather have some alt bitch with piercings and daddy issues all over.
>>
File: 1454286339358.jpg (261KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1454286339358.jpg
261KB, 1280x1280px
>>26239125

you just couldn't handle a bitch like this, stick with the basics.
>>
>>26238379
and this is why you dont have a gf anon...
>>
>wear leggings for months because winter
>can no longer fit into my regular jeans after

>captcha
>gayline dr
>>
>>26239159
ok tits, and high rise pants to give the illusion that she doesn't have weak legs and ass, you are the one with terrible taste m8, let the real boner summoners to me
>>
File: 1452829438490.jpg (83KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
1452829438490.jpg
83KB, 499x750px
>>26239269

you're a basic guy attracted to basic bitches haha northface jacket wearing ass
>>
>>26239338
>implying your argument makes any sense
the boy in your pic related has cool hair no homo
>leglets trying to play the "fit" meme
if you dont have tits, start for squatting for real instead of posting on instagram all day, and eat a fucking sandwich for fuk sake mr skeleton, and thanks by the way
>>
>>26239338
this is worse, because who wants to see their legs? at least when they are wearing yoga pants you have a chance of seeing their ass or panties, which is always better than seeing their legs
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.