[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you get herpes from a handjob? >practice gf has cold

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: what.png (205KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
205KB, 505x431px
Can you get herpes from a handjob?

>practice gf has cold sore on bottom lip
>like 60% of the adult population has herpes simplex 1 or some shit so it doesn't bother me too much
>driving her home from ice cream date
>made sure not to share food
>really horny but we cant fuck cause no condoms
>don't want bj cause cold sore
>gives me handjob in parking lot of some apartment complex
>keeps spitting on her hand to lube me up

I didn't think too much of it at the time but now that I'm home the thought has occured to me that I could still be at risk of the herp.
>>
Unless there are wounds on your dick/her hand, no.
>>
>>26237831
why not just go get condoms?
>>
Wouldn't be genital herpes, but yeah it could happen, most likely it would look like balanitis, nothing an urologist can't identify first hand.
Make sure to clean the area thoroughly and use a mild soap with no scent (if you're uncut)
Best of luck anon
>>
hope you get AIDS normalshit
>>
Spit doesn't carry the herpes virus, it's transmitted through direct contact with the sores/skin where sores are about to develop. It's highly unlikely you'll catch oral herpes on your genitals from a handjob. Incidentally, genital herpes can be transmitted even with a condom because of skin contact around the pubic region, such as balls slapping her taint.
>>
>>26237907
cause we had limited time and it was either that or go home
>>
>>26237907

because hes a pussy lol
>>
>>26237831
you can get herpes from giving someone with it a high five
>>
>>26237967
Really? You couldn't spare the 3 minutes to walk into almost any store on the way back?
>>
>>26237831
>can you get herpes from a handjob
>cold sore on bottom lip
Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>26237831
Everybody has some kind of herp, hell the chicken pox is a kind of herp, when it returns its called shingles. Don't worry about it its part of being human.
>>
>>26238762
>walking in Florida

traffic is ridiculous in the area she lives and we literally only had like 10 minutes. would've taken way too much time.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.